JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

+3
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:17 pm

Yup, that's where it came from, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 5 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:25 pm

Oh Good. I've been wondering what it meant.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:32 pm

It's pathetic, Sabot, to see what the Troofseekers are reduced to. Ancient, rubbishy, discredited rumours and bullsh*t from sources, circa 2007/8 being frantically regurgitated yet again, as if somehow, repetition will make them turn into reality.

I shudder to think what they're going to be like in a month or so, when it's all been shown up as the nasty garbage it is, and they are shown up as being the abductor/s best friends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Now they're making moronic 'jokes' about the hire car - and revealing they haven't bothered to read the police files:

James Baum Yep. That Megane tyre well had gypsies and seagulls flying round it

What 'Megane'?

The hire car was a Renault Grand Scenic. Which doesn't have a wheel-well. As they would know, if they spent more time reading the police files and less time posting bullsh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:03 pm

I bet the Amoral club didn't expect things to turn out like this when they started out on their journey of lies and deceit on the back of a young vulnerable child.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 pm

The absolute garbage they still believe is breath taking, Lily. They seem to have learned absolutely NOTHING in the last six years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:01 pm

But they made it all up in the first place. Stuff that wouldn't even occur to normal people. And most of it isn't even humanly possible anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:31 pm

Now one of the walking lobotomies has c & p'd a bit of an old Bullsh*t post as New News, without actually saying where it came from, or pointing out that smiffy was, as usual, talking out of his backside.

They should give Coldwater honorary membership - he'd be perfect for them. roflroflrofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

Gawd, has the poster formerly known as Dixon Cox been in a coma for the last few years?

Sticking Mc- in front of everything and ranting about Evil Clarrie closing down the Mirror forum is soooooo 2008.

As is photoshopping photos of the McCanns and other into grotesque images and calling it 'satire'.

It isn't. It's just plain nasty and sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:09 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:54 pm

Heather Hopper Calling someone a cow is not freedom of speech it is very rude,

Yet they think it is Free Speach to invent disgusting 'theories' about the McCanns, to accuse people like Murat of vile activities, to post obscene photoshopping....

But God forbid anyone should call their thin-skinned Admin a bovine....astounding hypocrisy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t161-punchups-at-the-hoho-corral

Emily Marrs Isabelle McFadden this should be discussed with admin privatly. Not bitched in the middle of a discussion please .
A few seconds ago via mobile · Like · 1

Isabelle McFadden I have with Frances Gallagher (aka Blondie/foxylady elsewhere)

=========

At her old tricks again, is she?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:39 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post177477.html?sid=9f4ac6b78e3ec50856faef6ee82ac110#p177477

How very interesting! So, we have a poster claiming to have relatives in PDL, who was spreading false rumours last year.....

Her real name isn't Vera, is it? Or does her hairdresser's niece's neighbour's brother-in-law tell her Secret Things from Sauces? rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:43 pm

Unbelievable! They're all fighting again!

Tina Adamczyk I'm damned sure you have ,ore to worry about ,that was just pathetic ,I'm gob smacked but gives me another insight into your group ! Admin is hilarious ,who do you think you are ?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:01 pm

Dear me! Now hoho imagines the tabloids are sending her subliminal messages of support when her lot feature yet again as GUN NUT TROLLS......yernuts 

Mind you, she also claims to support her fellow-admin, to whom she appears to have given full banning powers, etc, IMPLICITLY!!!!!

Including the Irish troll. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:38 pm

Tânia Baixinho Yes, I'm wondering if I can get in touch with Amaral to propose a live stream chat where we all can show him our appreciation. He's life was turned up side down after all. Let me see if I get some replies. This would be something for after August, beginning of September if Amaral is available. What do you friends think about it?

I think it's a brilliant idea, the closer Amaral is tied to the GUN NUT TROLLS, the better. And it would be like the Goncalobrado Incident all over again.

Mind you, they'd have to find him first.....Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:46 pm

This might be her, unusual name, works in Denmark, oh and she lived or maybe still does, in Portugal. LL

http://www.animwork.dk/en/staff_presentation.asp?UserId=101074
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:55 pm

Ah, possibly, LL. I tend to suspect any of them that come up with barking mad ideas which are doomed to disaster of being Debunker. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:06 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks you so much Tania for your kind offer! I look forward to whatever may be put together! In the meantime, I would encourage everyone to take time (25mins) to see this video of support that I put together for Goncalo and his family a few years ago. ....blah blah blah blah blah...

(thinks) That's her put in her place, how very DARE anyone try to elbow me aside? I'm Goncalol's Number One Fan, ME, the Leni Reifenstahl of Toronto! Pah! Upstarts!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Sabot will be pleased, one of them's dug up her favourite forum myth:

The towel. Is anything known about this? Any follow up reports?

The hunt for Maddie — whose 39-year-old parents Kate and Gerry have also been named suspects by Portuguese detectives — has centred on a disused barn near Praia da Luz where a blood-specked towel was found.

The samples have proved too tiny to match to Maddie’s DNA.

But fibres on the towel allegedly strongly match samples from the boot of a car rented by Kate and Gerry after Maddie vanished.

Think we should let Sabot do the honours.....rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:07 am

rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:19 am

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post177477.html?sid=9f4ac6b78e3ec50856faef6ee82ac110#p177477

How very interesting! So, we have a poster claiming to have relatives in PDL, who was spreading false rumours last year.....

Her real name isn't Vera, is it? Or does her hairdresser's niece's neighbour's brother-in-law tell her Secret Things from Sauces? rofl rofl rofl 

I think I know who this is.  rofl  Seal Beach has some expensive property (around $1.5 but most are not particularly so at around half to three quarters of a million.   The fairly close Laguna Beach well, $65 million or thereabouts is something else.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:32 am

Oh, it's that wierdo cleaner, isn't it? The one who keeps getting caught parading around in her employers' finery? rofl rofl rofl 

A lot of the Amaral supporters have reality 'issues'. *taps nose*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:40 am

Bonny, its like reading the forum version of MAD magazine.  rofl rofl rofl rofl

ETA: She uses White Lightening to clean the windows.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:49 am

Very timely:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t163-sykes-take-on-delusions-especially-those-of-grandeur

Quote:

The internet allows people to live out their secret fantasies. A roadsweeper can become a man of letters, a suburban housewife a beauty expert, an unemployed man a millionaire - at least in their dreams. A proxy address allows one to be living in Los Angeles and not in Scunthorpe. And when someone claims they are a police superintendent how do you prove otherwise? Most of the time you can't, which is why we have pretendy doctors, coppers, professors, body language experts, lawyers, criminologists etc all over the net

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next