JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

+3
Pedro Silva
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:52 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t162-budding-thespians-step-forward-you-could-become-a-star-not

Ian Thesp
A question. Do we have any aspiring actors within this group. I am interested in hearing from good readers who can express written words and lift them off the page and with clarity and understanding. In this case looking for folks who have decent recording equipment to read the statements given to the police.

Lizzy Hideho Taylor OK...own up...who's having a quick practice at David Payne's rogatory?

Ian Thesp I was thinking of doing him Lizzy Hideho Taylor although my G impersonation is coming along also

Linda Peet Folkard Err (haha!) if you can let me know what I need to do Ian , I am up for being Kate's voice .where are you from Ian ?

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 Bth_rofl-1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann - Page 6 Empty Re: Hideho allowing more death threats to Kate McCann

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:55 am

Can I play the part of Hoho? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:12 pm

Oh Good. That'll be her dead in the water. Up before a Canadian Court.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:19 pm

They actually won't need a big cast, Debunker can play most of them. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:44 pm

I think he will be excellent too. However, yes. I insist on playing the diva. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 12:53 pm

I'm going to play the prat who wasn't Portia. A pound of flesh is the least that I want.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:00 pm

I want to play Mrs Murat. That way, I just have to sit watching someone eat sandwiches.

Allegedly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:02 pm

Zora McCartney Any interviews Ian? I'm harbouring dreams of dying my hair blond, having a makeover and being Sandra Felgueiras! Hehe..like I said...in my dreams!!

She wouldn't like that. To play Sandra, she'd have to actually take the trouble to READ THE POLICE FILES.

And discover, as Sandra did, that the correct 'DNA markings' are -

15/37.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:34 pm

Sabot and Bonny. We iz getting a good cast going. rofl rofl rofl 

I think we might need a script supervisor for the Gonc luvvies. Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:14 pm

Sally Jones I didn't realise people thought I was a wind-up lol! Tony certainly took me seriously. Obviously I can give LOTS more details about the individuals involved, but I won't. I have only met the Dad twice, but have known his parents since my childhood (very sporadically).

Oh my, is SHE the one who was feeding Bennett all that crap, and set him off stalking yet another family. mad 

Shame on her! mad mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:18 pm

Sally Jones
OK, I've debated adding this contribution to the controversy for several years. I did give my info to people deeply involved in this case as soon as I heard it and it caused a bit of a stir. I was worried how my family might take it if they got to hear. But I've decided to brave it. I'm not sure how many direct questions I'll answer...I'm pretty sure all the clued up will be able to work out what I'm talking about. I am SERIOUSLY sorry to be so enigmatic.

Anyway...here goes.

A son of a good friend of my parents was at the resort on the night of the disappearance. He has 3 boys. He left early on the morning of 4 May. He is extremely wealthy and has a close relative in the government.

I had a very brief conversation with him at a party (me trying to play it cool). He said that he had photos of Maddie on the holiday because she had played with his boys. He said he had offered them to the police but had never been interviewed. He also offered them to the McCanns but they never got back to him. He searched for Maddie along with other holiday makers.

Most interesting to me (I remember it like yesterday) was a look of sudden 'revelation' at the end of our convo (he had to go away to look after his boys). Maybe he sussed that I was showing too much interest in the case or perhaps he suddenly realised something was amiss. I'll never know, but it has troubled me ever since.

There, I've said it.

============

Disgusting. She went to Bennett with her whispers, gossip and imaginings, and caused endless trouble for a family whose only 'crime' was being on holiday in PDL.

Hope she's proud of herself. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:26 pm

BTW, what kind of person goes trotting to Head Hounder with gossip about other people's families in the first place? Normal folk avoid Bennett and his ilk like the plague...

Something not quite right about this tale....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:40 pm

lily wrote:Sabot and Bonny.  We iz getting a good cast going.  rofl rofl rofl 

I think we might need a script supervisor for the Gonc luvvies.  Wink 

No, best leave them to ad lib. They are so easy to knock down. But could I put forward Debunker as Judge Tugendhat?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:03 pm

Isn't he going to be busy playing the full supporting cast, Sabot?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Isn't he going to be busy playing the full supporting cast, Sabot?

Nope, he is a megalomaniac, and he's not depriving me of my 15 minutes. But he can play The Abductor if he wants.

Love him to bits, of course, but I will be better at playing whoever, depending on who says what. I am passionate, you see, and he isn't. Bugger The Quality of Mercy. I don't have time for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:26 pm

If anyone can handle it, Mr DeB can. Oh, maybe we could play it a little like Sunset Boulevard or Samson and Delilah.... Cool

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Oy, I'm gonna play the Judge cos I iz best qallyfied fer it, like. LL Comeonthen 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:30 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Oy, I'm gonna play the Judge cos I iz best qallyfied fer it, like.  LL  Comeonthen 

Shocked Shocked  Sincere apologies, LL. So you are, but if Sans returns there may be a toss up? smile 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:34 pm

lily wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:Oy, I'm gonna play the Judge cos I iz best qallyfied fer it, like.  LL  Comeonthen 

Shocked Shocked   Sincere apologies, LL.  So you are, but if Sans returns there may be a toss up? smile 
If San comes back, happy for him to be the judge, but then I don't get to be anyone!! LL Sad Sad Sad Sad 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:49 pm

Could you not play CR?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:51 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:

Shocked Shocked   Sincere apologies, LL.  So you are, but if Sans returns there may be a toss up? smile 
If San comes back, happy for him to be the judge, but then I don't get to be anyone!!  LL  Sad Sad Sad Sad 

You don't want to be The Judge, LL. But you can be my supporting Barrister if you want. Just so long as I get to say that I want an arm and a leg. And then you can say that both bullocks bolloxs will do. Thank you.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 pm

lily wrote:Could you not play CR?  

All of them? Probably. If this is going to be a B Rate Movie. Personally, I am doing it for free. Plus Expenses, of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:53 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:

If San comes back, happy for him to be the judge, but then I don't get to be anyone!!  LL  Sad Sad Sad Sad 

You don't want to be The Judge, LL.  But you can be my supporting Barrister if you want.  Just so long as I get to say that I want an arm and a leg.  And then you can say that both bullocks bolloxs will do.  Thank you.

If we were all like Pretendy, I could get to delete this extra post.  As we are not, I can't.  rofl rofl

Last edited by lily on Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:57 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
lily wrote:

You don't want to be The Judge, LL.  But you can be my supporting Barrister if you want.  Just so long as I get to say that I want an arm and a leg.  And then you can say that both bullocks bolloxs will do.  Thank you.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Sabot, @ your later post.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:05 pm

Okay, I iz so versatilly.. versitally.. oh, b*gger it, clever and rich I'll be all CR. That'll suit me nicely. LL bounce bounce 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next