JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! Empty SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:46 am

We've all been following the latest ramblings of the Ongar One, concerning the activities of someone called 'Gary Hagland', who Bennett claims was his real Spy In The Heart of Team McCann. Alas, poor Zoe!

Amongst Hagland's other activities, Bennett claims he wrote a letter to the BBC for Butler - though why she can't write her own letters is a mystery.

The letter included memorable phrases like:

The issue of the loss of Madeleine Beth McCann as a phenomenon itself is so vast and amorphous that no crisp and perspicuous analysis of its concept, let alone the event proper, can avoid being procrustean. Nonetheless, it should be possible to say something helpful, even though it is not likely to be decisive. Even the most basic and preliminary questions about this matter remain, after all, not only unanswered but also unasked. I should know.

So far, so incomprehensible. However, it rang a bell with someone - on Myths, to be precise.

It's taken from this:

http://www.stoa.org.uk/topics/bullshit/pdf/on-bullshit.pdf

ON B ULLSHIT

For
another, the phenomenon itself is so vast and amorphous that no crisp and
perspicuous analysis of its concept can avoid being procrustean

Indeed, the whole letter written for Butler by 'Gary Hagland' appears to have been lifted from the Bullsh*t Report, with a few tweaks and edits to suit the subject matter.

Doubtless someone at the BBC recognised it....Butler would have been better employed writing the letter herself. rofl 

Concerned onlookers are now wondering if 'Gary Hagland' even exists, or whether Bennett has fallen hook, line and sinker for a wind-up...

A wonderful spot by Myths, where it is being discussed here;

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5475.html?sid=dd73a2d3082aba80bb9aaa2bf9da1c06

Gary Hagland & Old Bullshit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE! Empty Re: SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:54 am

So Hagland didn't even write the letter to The BBC. What are the odds he isn't writing a book either? And where did Bennett get those Emails?
Did Kate and Brian Kennedy give permission for them to be published? Did they even write them?
Is Bennett asking for even more trouble?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:58 am

I have no idea about any of it, Sabot, except for your last question.

Is Bennett asking for even more trouble?

In a word:

YES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:10 pm

Wonder if Felicity Hathaway is any relation of John Nottage, Ray Stevens, Alan Marc Lagoa, etc? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Oddly enough, many are speculating that 'John Naylor' is the same person as 'Felicity Hathaway' -

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t7311-gary-hagland-the-mysterious-seventh-man-in-the-mccann-team-private-investigations

Gary Hagland - The ‘mysterious seventh man’ in the McCann Team private investigations
John Naylor on Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:56 pm

Gary Hagland - The ‘mysterious seventh man’ in the McCann Team private investigations

by Felicity Hathaway

Wouldn't that be a turn-up for the books!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 12:34 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Well I never. Bennett has more aliases? In some sort of cahoots with a Gary Hagland?

So he is either trying to fool some people or he is the one being fooled?

If this is brought into court, is it possible they may subpoena Gary Hagland?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:28 pm

He does seem to exist, Lily, there's more about it here, where the plagiarism was first spotted:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post177987.html?sid=1d3f8f2e38b8be02362cd9b0d87e9c89#p177987

Dunno, maybe Bennett p*ssed off the wrong person, and this is payback? Or it's a repeat of their invention of the 'GG' character, which cost Bennett so much money?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:39 pm

We may not have to wait too long to find out the truth about this character, Bonny. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:45 pm

When I saw the letter that was written to the BBC on Butler's behalf, I dismissed it as pompous, meaningless waffle, Lily.

I didn't dream that it was plagiarised from elsewhere. It's too delicious that it came from a report on BULLSH*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Bennett's first post (in his name Wink ) on the subject is most amusing, you can almost see the trapdoor opening...

Re: Gary Hagland - The ‘mysterious seventh man’ in the McCann Team private investigations
Post Tony Bennett on Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:40 am

STATEMENT RE GARY HAGLAND

I'm glad that someone has researched Gary Hagland in depth, and as a result I now feel free to share what I know about Gary Hagland.

It was towards the end of the 2008-9 football season, as I was listening to the final stages of a Premier League match on Radio 5 Live on Saturday, 25 April 2009, at around 4.30pm, that the 'phone rang.

The caller did not give his name at first, but towards the end of a call that lasted around an hour-and-a-quarter, he did so. His name was Gary Hagland. I made detailed notes of the call immediately afterwards.

He told me that he had been working for the McCann Team from September 2007 to March 2008, a key period in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. Throughout the conversation, he used the words: "I am under a great burden". He was keen to talk. It was he for example who disclosed to me that the McCann Team's HQ was a house that Brian Kennedy had bought in Knutsford, Cheshire.

Those of you who were on the old 3 Arguidos forum may recall that I began posting in July and August 2009 some of the disclosures made by 'a McCann Team insider'. I did so by claiming that I was receiving information 'from a female McCann Team insider'. The leaker was not female. It was Gary Hagland. At that time, I did what I could to disguise his true identity.

Since then, I have spoken to Gary Hagland a number of times. In our most recent conversation, he confirmed to me once again that he had retained extensive notes on his period with the McCann Team and was writing a book about his experiences with the McCann Team. He has even sent me extracts of his book.

In 2011, he disclosed to me that he had spoken to a senior member of the Scotland Yard Review Team, Operation Grange, and was prerpared to make a full sttaemnt to them. I have no doubt in my mind that DCI Andy Redwood would have seized the opportunity to talk to him in depth and make a full witness statement.

The last time I spoke to Gary he told me that he had 'approached several publishers with a synopsis' of his book, but that none of them had so far been willing to publish his material.

I will post further information given to me by Hagland later.

============

I wonder, what are the odds on someone who sounds exactly like Bennett being interested in the same obscure person as Bennett?

And then someone else finding a post about the obscure person on an obscure blog and making their first-ever post about it on not-Bennett's site?

Reminds me of the 'Midas' incident on the old 3as, the day of the Rothely Stalking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:55 pm

Something nasty is going to happen to that lot in a minute. And not before time. Those Emails are personal stuff, and I don't think they belong to Gary Hagland.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:03 pm

Bennett's in rather a lot of hot water, isn't he? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:12 pm

If he (the Gary character) is real, and if the courts need to deal with this, he will be subpoena'd to appear.  Of course the police would simply talk to him.

So, sooner or later he will make an appearance somewhere?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 pm

If he exists.....the hounders have previous for inventing characters. Or Bennett may have p*ssed someone off, and long-planned payback is now reaching fruition?

I have absolutely no idea, Lily, we are dealing with mad people here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:11 pm

This is going to bite Bennett in his rear end no matter which way you look at it. Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:27 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t169-sykes-take-on-cocking-a-snook-at-the-courts

Bennett must have found a couple of quid in his pockets he feels like saying Goodbye to. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:31 pm

A fool and his money..........

It would be better for him to spend some money on a therapist or shrink to get help for what ails him mentally.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 8:38 pm

What does Bennett think he is doing? He has even been warned by several of his own kind. People who are putting their hands in their pockets to help him pay for his last piece of insanity. He is just spitting in their eyes with contempt for their help. Are they going to go on paying no matter what he does? Or will they realise that he is making fools of them all?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:08 pm

I think we should just let them all get on with it, Sabot, it can be a valuable lesson to them in the folly of following false prophets. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:20 pm

I don't care what they do Bonny. It's just the arrogance of it all that stuns me. Does he think they haven't got anything better to do with their money than bail him out of trouble?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 am

But.....but......he's speshul, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:20 am

lily wrote:But.....but......he's speshul, Sabot.  
So was Adolf Hitler and looked what happened to him! LL rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:29 am

Eek Combover rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:37 am

Loyal hounder:

I hadn't read this thread until last night, thanks for bringing this here Tony. I hope Gary Hagland has been able to unburden himself to SY.

I do believe you will be completely vindicated soon Tony.

Oh, he's going to be completely something soon. But the word isn't 'vindicated'.

He appears to have forgotten all those promises he made at the High Court, including his 'sincere' apology, which was recorded for posterity by the media.

We all said then that he wouldn't keep his word; we were right. Why anyone trusts Bennett, I do not know - but more fool them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next