JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 Empty Re: Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:50 pm

Oh my very dear! That little chat by the coven is here now:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t193-i-can-t-stand-bret-but-even-i-was-appalled

It's toe-curlingly awful, samples.....

***20:15
Frances Gallagher
If I get his real name and date of birth I can get Tom to check him out on the polce pc

-------------
we will set up a fake account and give him some home truths.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

As for -

19:38
Debbie Carden Wray
we are the four musketeers, all for one and one for all!!

How old are these people? Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 

Incidentally, that chat has times on it...so it's come from a private chatroom, skype, or similar.

How did it escape? Don't tell me, they made Debunker co-admin, didn't they? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:10 pm

21:09Frances Gallagher
I distrust most males who follow missing girls' cases now since I heard that Mark Bridger used to take an interest
,It is not normal when they are not fathers. ..it is easy to be able to understand why mothers do it

---------------
Does that include the genitally-obsessed cut-and-paste photoshopper and his hangers-on?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:47 pm

I do have to admit I was shocked at the whole conversation. Shocked and disgusted at Carden Wray's betrayal. As for Blondie, the woman has a mental defect. She has no cop in her pocket. She didn't even know Sgt. Dwyer who I had been in touch with because of the carryon over the Irish guy Winters some time back. She is a fool if she keeps it going, for it will bring her nothing but sorrow.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 pm

It is just a mark of their twisted minds. They can't play anything straight, which is why they think other people can't either. They are all bent in some way or another.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:21 pm

crazytony wrote:I do have to admit I was shocked at the whole conversation. Shocked and disgusted at Carden Wray's betrayal. As for Blondie, the woman has a mental defect. She has no cop in her pocket. She didn't even know Sgt. Dwyer who I had been in touch with because of the carryon over the Irish guy Winters some time back. She is a fool if she keeps it going, for it will bring her nothing but sorrow.

It's so typical of her though, isn't it? I suspect there was nowhere else left for her to go except fb, all the forums - of whatever opinion - know all about her. She doesn't seem to have mentioned her prominent role in all the moling of MM's SSSSSSS sections, or Dusk to dawn, or whatever they called it.

I wish to make it clear I don't greatly care; hoho and the numties can find out for themselves - well, they've already got a convo all over the internet, do they need a picture painted?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm

IMO, this is very telling - look how readily it comes to her:

Just how much trouble, that other people have been blamed for, has she been the cause of?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:35 pm

They would all be well-advised to read what V has to say:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post181363.html?sid=9705e934823b69cf49c217da9150f8ac#p181363

e: Meltdown at ContraNumty HQ
PostPosted by Vee8 » Sun Jul 21, 2013 12:09 pm

And crawl back under their rocks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:49 pm

Evil idiots on Twitter & elsewhere
PostPosted by Jayelles » Sun Jul 21, 2013 1:42 pm

This is a short post to express my absolute disgust for the appalling antics of the anti McCanns over the past days.

More at:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post181375.html?sid=f8fc9dcc25a5d82bc7101d47eb623639#p181375

Well, they can't say they weren't warned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:57 pm

Louise McBadger According to a blog I have just read men studying this case are a bit suspect.....what cod Psychology course has Frances Gallagher done in Dublin?

Zora McCartney Wouldn't it have been more courteous to pm Frances and ask her directly?

She must be about due to claim someone 'hacked' her pms. Pcorneater

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Louise McBadger According to a blog I have just read men studying this case are a bit suspect.....what cod Psychology course has Frances Gallagher done in Dublin?

Zora McCartney Wouldn't it have been more courteous to pm Frances and ask her directly?

She must be about due to claim someone 'hacked' her pms. Pcorneater 

Any day now....... I remember Bren getting the blame for some.  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:25 pm

crazytony wrote:I do have to admit I was shocked at the whole conversation. Shocked and disgusted at Carden Wray's betrayal. As for Blondie, the woman has a mental defect. She has no cop in her pocket. She didn't even know Sgt. Dwyer who I had been in touch with because of the carryon over the Irish guy Winters some time back. She is a fool if she keeps it going, for it will bring her nothing but sorrow.

Only a fool would insist that you live in Ireland, Tony. I know we have laughed about it there, but it must get annoying for the guy they targeted as you.

What imbeciles they are thinking they are wonder detectives. Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:40 pm

Clowns, the lot of them - which wouldn't matter, if they weren't so malicious, and their games so transparent.

We've been through this script before, haven't we? Something escapes that hate group admin wants to hide; member brings the subject up; shrieks and denials from admin and threads hastily removed.

As if that is going to make it go away! If they're too dumb to see the rotten heart of their group, well, they deserve to be treated like the gullible idiots they are.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:43 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
@warlen7 @martin_liz @1matthewwright1 @Mobyra a writer thing probably. I want to know what makes people evil. #McCann

Has she tried looking in the mirror when she asks that question, after what she did yesterday? Sounds like she is going to come to regret her vile actions:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5587.html?sid=ba162c88644d0b67467314a0750beae3

Evil idiots on Twitter & elsewhere
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:53 pm

....And along comes Admin Hoho with the now-traditional rant about how they've all got to pull together, blah blah...this is funny, though:

When a visitor lands on this page I want them to be shocked and stay to see the rest of the shocking details.

Well yes, that's what generally happens. And they stay to screengrab the libel, the obscenity, the naked hatred, the genital obsession, the utter lunacy, etc., and send it on to the police, media, etc.

Now, how about she explains that convo which escaped? How about her explaining why her co-admin is intending to set up fake blogs to abuse 'enemies'?Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:58 pm

The criteria is not about how interesting a thread is but how it would IMPACT a visitor to the page, for the first time realising that the details of the case are not as they previously believed

Propaganda and censorship, in other words. Heil HoHo!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 21, 2013 4:25 pm

Stunning. Not sure if it's ignorance or stupidity.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:18 pm

bb1 wrote: The criteria is not about how interesting a thread is but how it would IMPACT a visitor to the page, for the first time realising that the details of the case are not as they previously believed

Propaganda and censorship, in other words. Heil HoHo!

In the highest order. Combover  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:28 pm

Bless, she's posted her site motto!

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 Hohogo10

Very apt! It'll fit in perfectly at the top of all her propaganda!

Now, any chance of explaining why her co-admin were plotting to set up a hate blog to attack 'enemies', whilst ridiculously calling themselves the 'Four Musketeers?

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:40 pm

A psychiatrist would have a ball with that ^^^^^^^. Is that her way of confessing that she knows what she is doing is wrong, that she knows she is posting lies and trying to force people to believe them?

Any comment from the Four Musketeers? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:50 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 pm

What a complete fool she is. Honestly. Embarrassing to the max.

Tony, that photo of her looks terrible. What a large beak and small eyes she has. Shocked Shocked 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 pm

Easy to see who's really in charge at hoho's - the genitally-obsessed photoshopper. Which is good; the more he abuses other members, and inflicts his woefully unfunny cut and paste jobs on them, the better. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:19 pm

Andrew Hankey WELL SAID SAMANTHA , MAKES OUR PAGE LOOK LIKE A COMIC

Dan Gleebitz The pros love you Samantha. They hate me. As do the McSpams. Now do us a favour and run back to Clarry. You are just another in the never ending line of Clarry's Chimps and do not underestimate those of us who can see through you irritants so easily. Bye

rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Only person he's fooling is himself - Evil Clarrie couldn't BUY an image as bad as the one his dire cut and pastes give hoho's lot.

The more he does it, the better. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:46 pm

Now what?

Lesly Finn
So .... the private conversations that Frances Gallagher, Debbie Carden Wray, Petite Bamburg and I had that were STOLEN and CIRCULATED by Mags Pieinsky, and which are still constantly being referred to by Rothley Pillowcase and Paul Rees, are EVEN NOW being passed around I am told. Even to non-members of the forums.

Listeners rarely hear good of themselves! Have you never discussed other people with TRUSTED friends? That was our mistake and sadly one of our number proved not to be trusted.

Debbie, Petite and I are committed to finding the truth about what happened to Madeleine and have been doing so for the past 5 years. But we do not wish to attract any more nasty fall out from the trolls and so are all leaving the Madeleine related groups on Facebook.

Thankfully I have met more lovely people in my travels than the other kind, so many thanks to them ....... and they know who they are.

Goodbye.

Tears and tanties at HoHo HQ - Page 9 Smiley_popcorn
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:27 am

Now hoho's ranting to tell everyone how wonderful she is...

Lizzy Hideho Taylor Thanks David. Regardless of ANYTHING ELSE the reason we are ALL here is to give the UK public the opportunity to view the files. Thanks Beach Candy...we volunteer our time to ensure that posts are not violating the guidelines for posting in this group. We rely on responsible members to post according to those guidelines and attempt to be around should anyone violate the rules resulting in MEDIA ATTENTION that twists the comments into something that is beneficial to the McCanns. The ADMIN team are worthy of RESPECT and do not deserve to be accused of anything less than giving their best. Please keep that in mind when posting! Without them CONTROVERSY would not exist!

'The Admin team are worthy of respect'

Really? When their coven sits and plots how to set imaginary policemen on 'enemies'?

When their admin team sits and makes plans like:

The only thing they are worthy of is complete, utter contempt. Which they are receiving in bucketloads.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next