JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:31 pm

http://www.justgiving.com/Gerry-McCann1

606,22 € raised of 4.654,25 € target

29 donations

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:51 pm

Good, coming up nicely now the media publicity has started.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:55 pm

also at the official website:

http://www.findmadeleine.com/home.html

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:06 pm

Oh FFS - how dumb and nasty can you get?

An Amaral supporter by the name of

Clive McIlwaine

has just donated £2 so he can post abuse on the Justgiving site.

How truly, utterly, pathetic are these hatertrolls? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh FFS - how dumb and nasty can you get?

An Amaral supporter by the name of

Clive McIlwaine

has just donated £2 so he can post abuse on the Justgiving site.

How truly, utterly, pathetic are these hatertrolls? rofl rofl rofl rofl 

What a stupid stunt! It makes him look totally ridiculous to everybody looking there.

The prat is a supposedly intelligent individual.

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 42620910

I wonder what his employers would think of this little stunt.

http://www.uws.ac.uk/staff-profiles/finance-office/clive-mcilwaine/

The University of West Scotland has a very easy-to-use contact page.

http://www.uws.ac.uk/contacts/
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:52 pm

What an idiot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:14 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:22 pm

Angel Heart I might just go down and watch the whole event........ see what other creepy crawlers come out the wood work?.... I think this run is going on in my city Leicester

Yes, that's why Gerry isn't looking forward to swimming in Thames water. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:23 pm

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Madeleine-McCann-s-father-charity-triathlon/story-19563057-detail/story.html#ixzz2a01ZZSrd

Madeleine McCann's father to take part in charity triathlon
Trusted article source icon
Profile image for Merc_ReporterBy Merc_Reporter
Wednesday, July 24, 2013   FOLLOW  
Madeleine McCann’s father will compete in a triathlon this weekend in aid of a charity which supports family and friends of missing people.

Gerry McCann, whose daughter was three when she went missing six years ago in Portugal, will take part in the Virgin Active London Olympic Distance Triathlon on Sunday to raise funds for the charity Missing People.

The triathlon will see him complete a 1.5k swim, 40km cycle and finish with a 10km run.

It comes after his wife, Kate, raised nearly £22,000 when she completed the London Marathon in April in aid of the charity.

Gerry, from Rothley, said: "While witnessing Kate train for the London Marathon this year, I decided maybe I could set myself a challenge and help in some way too. It didn't take Kate long to organise my entry for the Virgin London Triathlon.

"Although a pretty onerous event, it's a challenge which I know will be far less than that of being a parent of a missing child.”

Gerry also spoke to ITV’s Daybreak this morning about the fresh Metropolitan Police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance that was launched earlier this month.

He said it was a “big step forward” and said it gave the family renewed hope.

He said: “We knew there were lots of leads that needed to be followed up and so this is very important to us.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Gerry's passed his original target of £1,000 and the total is climbing nicely:

http://www.justgiving.com/Gerry-McCann1

No doubt that will be something else for the Amaral supporters to spit hate about.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:13 am

From Myths, a very good post by a newbie. LL

Posted by HilaryL » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:41 am
I am rather new to all this 'posting' online, and only found out about the interactions online regarding the McCanns quite recently.

It is absolutely outrageous and cruel that people post horrible things about this family online. Scotland Yard is now investigating this case, and they are experts in their field. It is so profoundly ignorant for people to think that they 'know' more than Operation Grange about this case, and clearly they would not be investigating it further if they thought the McCanns had anything to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

Why is it so difficult for some people to understand that 'they' are not an expert in this area, and that 'googling' is not bone fide research, given that Scotland Yard is not going to post its current theories online?

Whatever 'is' online comes from the Tabloid Press and the co-called 'mccannfiles"' and Police Files that are translated by someone who is not an academic translator. It is obvious to me that Joana Morais is extremely biased, and does not seem to understand that being bi-lingual does not qualify someone to translate complex files full of complex meta-language requiring quite high academic translating qualifications. The McCanns spent over one hundred thousand pounds paying for bone -fide translations of the police files and there is not one piece evidence that implicates them in any way.

Ignorance and hatred is such a dangerous combination and I commend the Mccanns for their level of dignity in the fact of such gross and ongoing abuse.

The other astounding thing is the sheer amount of time these ignorant haters seem to spend on the McCann family. They are clearly a set of extremely sad, and quite sick people, with little else in their lives. This ludicrous excuse they use that they are somehow doing this out of 'justice' for Madeleine is so see through, when you realise that they are not actively doing anything with their lives to help missing children, or anyone else - in general.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:11 am

An excellent post, LL, though I don't think Morais is bilingual. IMO, she understands basic English - not much better than my Spanish, and well below the language skills of a good few of our members.

She puts big reports through google, tidies them up - correcting genders, etc - and censors and spins them to suit.

And voila! She's 'translated' a document.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:14 am

Another good thread-

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post182411.html?sid=ba1377acedf6a9c56923531472be52a4#p182411

Justice Forum and Faithlilly

I've all but given up on the justice site because of her, Stuck Record Stevie, and Albert the Bore. If I look at the index and see those three are on the loose, I close the window again.

They've nothing of interest to say, all they do is spit bile at the McCanns and anyone who dares support them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:44 am

1.889,66 € raised of 4.646,31 € target

89 donations

excellent, the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:51 am

That is now almost twice Gerry's original target - excellent news!

Fakelily and co will be choking on their own bile and envy by the time the final total's in. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:14 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t156-sykes-take-on-justice

On the manner in which the McCann-haters are trolling and wrecking the Justice site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Latest total:

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Tria10

+ £424 GiftAid - well over Gerry's original target of £1,000 already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:35 pm

That is really good, and I am so pleased. Missing children will never be so ignored again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:46 pm

Read it and weep, haters:

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Tria210

Huge Grant has again showed that he cares about Missing People with a wonderful £5,000 donation.

So much for fakelily and the sneers from her and her ilk:

stephen25000
Today at 06:56:11 PM »No sign of Hugh Grant upping the donations then.

How do the Amaral cult like knowing that a charity didn't want their dirty money?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:59 pm

Wonderful! Nice of Hugh to do that AGAIN.

What do the haters know about anything? They are always wrong. rofl rofl rofl 

Why would a worthy charity want dirty money?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Read it and weep, haters:

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Tria210

Huge Grant has again showed that he cares about Missing People with a wonderful £5,000 donation.

So much for fakelily and the sneers from her and her ilk:

stephen25000
Today at 06:56:11 PM »No sign of Hugh Grant upping the donations then.

How do the Amaral cult like knowing that a charity didn't want their  dirty money?

That is wonderful. I am nearly in tears here. And not because of the money. That is just a bonus. Hugh Grant puts his money where his mouth is. Support for The McCanns as well as for missing people.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:28 pm

Well done Hugh Grant.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:29 pm

8.179,60 € raised of 4.646,31 € target

104 donations

excellent, the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Will they all be out there giving Gerry a hard time? I don't think so.

Two Quid? Come on. Trolling has got to be worth more than that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:36 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=tuefutrvni47bu9dai82f2rfk1&topic=1950.msg63846#new

Benice

Re: Gerry McCann is doing the Virgin London Triathlon to raise money for the Missing Persons Charity
« Reply #99 on: Today at 11:21:18 PM »

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 11:29:19 AM
What I am saying is I am sure the recipients of the money don't give a fig where it comes from as they simply, unlike the McCanns, don't have the luxury of being choosy.

How insulting you are to those people connected to Missing People who have lost loved ones.  Your assumption  that they are as nasty and mean-spirited as you and Stephen says far more about you two than it does about them.

At the moment the McCanns between them have raised almost £30,000 for Missing People.   To know that there are people around who actually find that something to sneer about is quite disturbing IMO.

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 2 Thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-024
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next