JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:25 pm

Well, if this is what The Justice Forum wants then they are welcome to it.

I am beginning to wonder if they were right about Jeremy Bamber.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:34 pm

It certainly raises questions, Sabot - it's rapidly descending into just another hate site. There now seems to be no attempt to verify anything, and the McCann-haters are posting whatever comes into their nasty heads.

It isn't good.

I find myself looking at the Index, and if emu, or that bore Albert, are spamming every thread, I don't bother reading any further.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:39 pm

I took this a couple of minutes ago:

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Emured10

Thread after thread being spammed by emu - it just isn't worth reading.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:49 pm

Gerry's current total:

£7,771.81

+

£1,850.25 Gift Aid

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 pm

I have to admit that FakeShilly winds me up. But then that is the whole point. The Mods must see that she is doing this deliberately, but then get shirty if I retaliate. So I just don't comment anymore.
It has all now degenerated into who wants to have a punch up with who. Just as 3As did.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:56 pm

You make these comments because you clearly adore the Mccanns and all they stand for.

Stuck Record really is barking mad. yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:08 pm

http://www.eveningexpress.co.uk/Article.aspx/3333196

Madeline McCann’s dad in gruelling race for charity
Gerry McCann raises money for Missing People charity
Published: 28/07/2013
Bookmark with: Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on email Share on print Share on stumbleupon Share on favorites Share on blogger More Sharing Services
Gerry McCann, the father of the missing schoolgirl Madeleine McCann, has completed a gruelling race to raise money for charity.
The doctor, whose daughter was almost four when she disappeared in Portugal in May 2007, described the Virgin Active London Triathlon as “incredibly hard”, but said he drew strength from supporting Missing People.
Madeleine went missing from her family’s holiday flat in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz, as her parents dined out with friends at a nearby restaurant.
Mr McCann, of Rothley, Leicestershire, finished the course of swimming, cycling and running in under two-and-a-half hours.
He said: “It was incredibly hard, especially the bike. But taking part in the triathlon was an amazing and emotional experience.
“What kept me going is the thought of being able to help the charity Missing People support other families living with the very different pain of having a missing loved one.
“A huge huge thank you to everyone who sponsored me. Every step I took, every push on the pedal and every stroke I swam I did to help families of missing people.”
Mr McCann wore a white swimming cap and a wetsuit for the 1,500m swim in London’s Royal Victoria Dock, before cycling and running in a black and green costume.

Nothing would induce me to swim in Victoria Dock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:15 pm

Wonderful. The last time I looked at The Thames it was full of shit. And the rest of it must have been hard as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:22 pm

Sabot wrote:Wonderful.  The last time I looked at The Thames it was full of shit.  And the rest of it must have been hard as well.
This is interesting reading. LL
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/8059970/The-clean-up-of-the-River-Thames.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:24 pm

That is absolutely wonderful and brilliant and everything else positive I can think of.

yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance 

What a guy. Well done Gerry and bless you for doing that to help other people in a similar position to yourself and Kate and the children.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:29 pm

They cleaned up The Blavet some time ago, but I wouldn't swim that either.
I just hope that they seconded the unemployed to clean up The Thames as they did with The Blavet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:31 pm

That reminded me of something, LL....

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Article-0-18AF0674000005DC-89_634x393

Dinner time: Sammy the seal visits Billingsgate Market, Canary Wharf, where he is fed salmon by dockside porters who bang on metal to signify feeding time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293925/Hungry-Sammy-seal-visits-historic-Billingsgate-Market-week-10-years-fed-salmon-porters.html#ixzz2aN1QdWz2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not surprisingly, he refuses to return to the wild. Well, why would he, when he's trained humans to let him know when his salmon is prepared....

The Thames must be a lot cleaner these days.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:35 pm

lily wrote:That is absolutely wonderful and brilliant and everything else positive I can think of.

yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance 

What a guy.  Well done Gerry and bless you for doing that to help other people in a similar position to yourself and Kate and the children.

So all of us are over the moon because Gerry McCann has done so well for missing people.
The Haters might have done better to keep their nasty mouths shut.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:41 pm

Fakelily's been reduced to this:

e from: Faithlilly on Today at 05:23:35 PM

Comment upon negative comment. So that is why Gerry didn't meet his target, he simply isn't liked or trusted.

Does she actually believe the garbage she writes? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It's only Yahoo, nothing reputable or interesting. Doggy and co have been inciting the turnips to spam it - they must think they're invisible. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm

A wonderful post by Gilet, to Stuck Record Stevie:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1950.225

I am quite amused by your posts.

They say the most inane things.

From someone who has posted at least a couple of hundred times your mantra about neglect you have the affrontery to accuse me of obsession.

Do you not realise how stupid that makes you appear to unblinkered readers?

And then you immediately follow your statement that you don't want to hear excuses and follow it by a request for some kind of excuses as to why so few people sponsored Gerry.

Not sure if you want the answer or not as your post is so confused but I would suggest that the penny-pinching we all are doing at the moment is partly to blame and more importantly the same kind of person who donated to Kate for the same cause would probably have felt they had already done their bit.

There is no obsession from me.

There is a genuine desire for justice and truth and unlike you I know that will not be found with a record stuck on the same repetitive track. When you manage to get beyond your spiteful mantra about neglect then perhaps your contributions will be worthwhile. Till then they are simplhy spam.

Well done Gerry McCann and all those other triathletes today and yesterday who raised so much money for so many worthwhile causes and showed that they had the grit and determination to achieve something good.

And shame on those who are on this and other forums simply to post spiteful comments about those achievements.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:47 pm

bb1 wrote:That reminded me of something, LL....

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Article-0-18AF0674000005DC-89_634x393

Dinner time: Sammy the seal visits Billingsgate Market, Canary Wharf, where he is fed salmon by dockside porters who bang on metal to signify feeding time

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2293925/Hungry-Sammy-seal-visits-historic-Billingsgate-Market-week-10-years-fed-salmon-porters.html#ixzz2aN1QdWz2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Not surprisingly, he refuses to return to the wild. Well, why would he, when he's trained humans to let him know when his salmon is prepared....

The Thames must be a lot cleaner these days.

It is so sad that any river should be allowed to get into such a state, never mind for so long.
But then the last time I went to London I came away with a severe dose of carbon monoxide poisoning. And I don't suppose that this has changed.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:52 pm

But Gerry did meet his target, didn't he? Almost doubled it as far as I can see.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:57 pm

A bit more than that, Sabot - his original target was a modest £1,000. So, let fakelily and co marinate in their own bile; it's not as if they ever do anything for the good of society.

ETA, someone on Myths has added the totals:

Total raised£7,771.81
Gift Aid£1,850.25

Total £9662.06

And there will be money still to come in, no doubt. Gerry's raised nearly £10,000 for charity today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:04 pm

Read it and weep, McCann-haters:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1950.msg64459#new

uote from: gilet on Today at 05:49:07 PM
I sometimes wonder what the people posting such nasty snide comments, about the way in which Kate and Gerry have achieved real results in the Marathon and today, the Triathlon and who have raised so much money for a very worthwhile charity, believe people think of their posts.

Do they think that they are thought of as normal? Do they not understand that most people can see that the coordinated rounding up of posters to post their spite on anything which allows them to do so, be it a blog or an online newspaper is both nasty and organised?

Do they not realise how the hateful comments and the snide remarks reflect badly on the poster not on the target?

Do they not realise that the people reading the comments are largely shocked by the nature of them rather than the content and that they are reading about someone who has achieved something worthwhile being abused online?

Do they not realise that there immature attempts at humour show them up as little more than children in adult bodies?

Somehow I think the blinkers they wear make it very difficult for them to understand the real world.

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRo5ztU5DZwLuzlDDRHx90sS4I9vzXWLCjZV5HnimuOc4EKsaGhog
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:36 pm

Quote from: stephen25000 on Today at 06:33:09 PM

Your pathetic and repeated support of the Mccanns tells me what you are, a WUM.

As to 'hatred', you're using the word.

Who rattled Stuck Record's cage? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 7:06 pm

Quote from: Jean-Pierre on Today at 06:56:52 PM
Redblossom, if you bothered to spend 5 minutes of your valuable time in actually looking at the "Missing People" charity, and you actually understood what they are doing, you would not make asinine comments like that. What on earth do you think "Missing People" does, as a charity?

They had a total income us just over £1.9m last year.

They had 46 full time employees. I involved in governance, 7 in fundraising, and 38 in the core charitable activities.

They took 75000 calls for help, reconnected 1051 children and adults with their families, and helped 742 disadvantaged families. they supported 17000 families where someone had gone missing, to consider thei options. They provide a missing person helpline, and information sheets.

The trustees are not paid, and one individual received pay of between £70,000 and £80,000 last year. THye received 35000 calls from missing children.

It is therefore a very labour intensive charity, with employees and volunteers spending much of their time onthe telephone, or in other contact activities.

So why is it surprising that they spend 75% of their income of salaries to pay people to do the work....

It is very sad to see that you and others here are so utterly blinded by hate that you can't be bothered to think before posting.

----------------------

The spite, bile and venom from fakelily and co that has been permitted on that site today is a disgrace.

I suggest Admin take the word 'Justice' out of its name - they've let themselves be turned into nothing more than another squalid hate site.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:14 pm

Someone really should tell the admin of Justice that having speshul members is a recipe for disaster. Especially if the speshul one is an abusive, incoherent drunk who has been banned from every site, of whatever persuasion, that has let her through the door.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:20 pm

Sod off Jazzy

I mayhave said I had had a few drinks when posting at some stage, so what? Did you ever pick your nose or scratch your ar.. or have sex whilst posting End of the day its what is IN a post and not the poster so b....r off wont you

Your are free to rebut posts but NOT FREE to say any post is plain wrong by virtue of itsposter, thats sad, wrong, two faced and hypodritical

Stay classy, emu! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:27 pm

LOL, all her posts are full of spite and venom, u must be living in lalaland jazzy, oh well, enjoy your ignorance pet, sigh, another brainwashed victim, zzz

Oh ps jazzy all u have to do is searchall my posts and search all hers and see which of us discusses the case and which one just posts to deride people, its less basic than gcse requirements

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQW4qPmlzkdsQhFS1NFzUZXUiZQMe-jeTHK9L8gBtpihZJ0Y4nW
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:33 pm

So, outright libel is now acceptable on the supposed 'Justice' site? It's going downhill fast...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next