JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

+2
bb1
Pedro Silva
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:20 am

More proof - not that it's needed - that McCann-haters are complete, straw-clutching morons:

Re: Gerry's Virgin Active London Triathlon 2013
Post jeanmonroe Today at 1:04 am

And Grant is a passionate GLASGOW RANGERS supporter!

The McCanns are passionate GLASGOW CELTIC supporters!

How does THAT work? LOL.

What on earth does that have to do with anything? The entire world isn't as brain-dead and trivia-obsessed as Amaral supporters.

PS - Might be a bit difficult for Hugh to support Glasgow Rangers, as they haven't existed for some time, but then, Hounder Researchers were never the brightest lightbulbs in the multi-pack.

PPS - It's been well-noticed that the Amaral supporters who are making the sleaziest remarks about Hugh's misadventure in LA nearly TWENTY years ago are also the ones who make suggestive remarks about photos of Madeleine McCann and clothing, etc.

And who happily post depraved material on #mccann. Stuck Record, who has been dribbling about it on Justice, happily backs up his disgusting friend OMO, widely believed to be the freak KaOssis.

The hypocrisy from the Amaral supporters is staggering, considering his own criminal record, his associates' convictions for torture, etc., and the multiple gangsterism charges facing Cristovao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 Empty Re: Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now.

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:36 am

Why do they mind about where the money is coming from? They surely don't believe that every missing child is a victim of their parents, without any evidence.

The Missing Children Charity is not going to dump The McCanns, who have done more for that charity than anyone.
Thirty Thousand Quid is a huge amount of money for two people to raise.

And who cares if Hugh Grant got caught having a blow job twenty years ago? He wasn't actually abusing anyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:45 am

Did wonders for his career, actually - the ones who are dribbling on their keyboards will, naturally, also be complaining about a certain insurance comparison site? The one that involves a robot, not meerkats?

Because if they are so outraged, then they will, naturally be swamping the ASA with complaints.

It's pathetic, actually - the sleaziest, grubbiest shower in this corner of the internet expressing faux-outrage over it.

They're ten times worse when they are speculating about child abuse, etc - and Doggy and his pervy pal enjoy posting material like this:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/thanks-to-faux-doctor-dodgy-it-has-been.html

on a hashtag about a missing child. Danglybits is another sleaze merchant, so they can all go and look in mirrors before they do any more dribbling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 am

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1950.120

LOL Gerry's doing a Triathlon and you're doing a Sneerathon. Says it all really.

So far raised by Gerry ............................ -£7,341.81
So far raised by Stephen ....................... only his own blood pressure.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:42 am

This really seems to be getting to them - they seem to be all but  foaming at the mouth.

There's NOTHING stopping them from logging off and switching off Jeremy Kyle, and doing a Sponsored Waddle for Gonc'n'Tone. They boast that 'everyone' agrees with them, frequently at the same time as expressing a Stalinist wish to educate the masses, so they should have no problem raising mega-bucks for their idols.

Except that very few people outside their own kind, the nasty, jealous, lying, conspiraloon club, have any time for the likes of them.

Which is why their hate campaigns, fund-raisers and petitions are doomed to fail from the start.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:49 am

From another place:
Carpet chewing from a deranged hater. I am loving the fact that they are getting so worked up:-
jeanmonroe Today at 10:07 am

MCCANN THE CONMAN?

How low will the McCanns go to get their effing names everywhere?

I have just spoken to a long long time money raiser for missing kids charity.

PRE McCANNS!

They were NOT impressed by this latest wheeze by McCANN!

Apparently, allegedly, McCann KNEW that HUGE GRANTS 'donation' was coming and that is why he started a £1,000 target, and then when he only £300+ after a week he suddenly upped it to 4 times his 'target'.

So that he would be lauded as brilliant by his 'gang' if he reached THAT target!

What those dumbass 'supporters' did not know was that McCann, allegedly, already had Grant's 'donation' on 'standby'

To be 'stragically' donated, allegedly, at virtually the 'last minute' 2 days before McCanns 'heroics'!

WHAT A C**T!

My friend is absolutely FUMING!
They are sick to the back teeth of these McCann 'chancers'
"look at Kate, look at Gerry , how marvellous they are raising all this money"
"Gerry is so brilliant he smashed his 'target' and is the only fund raiser to be mentioned in the press"

Anyway, the bottom line is that my friend is sick of their 'efforts' being almost totally ignored in deference to the McCanns 'efforts'

NOT HAPPY AND NOW READING THE 'FILES'! (starting with T9 statements)
Wouldn't believe anything against the McCanns because there was a "missing child" involved.

Even IF Madeleine were 'found' my new friend will be extremely sceptical of helping people in the future!
And the McCanns have done that!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Comment from the poster who put up the above: Now 1) I do not believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" has an imaginary friend. However, if there does exist a charity worker who sees fundraising efforts as some sort of bitter competition then that person should be removed from their responsibilities immediately.

Anyone I have every known who fund raises is only ever DELIGHTED by a boost to the coffers. What kind of charity worker resents a good fundraising effort for their cause.

But as I said, I don't believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" is a sadsack who made up the story to impress her forker friends. I think she transferred how SHE feels about the McCanns' fund raising successes onto a fictitious charity worker. I also think it likely that her online hater buds are the only friends she has in her sad life.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 am

It doesn't make sense, does it. All Charities need genuine money from genuine efforts. This is what Kate and Gerry are doing.
There is nothing suspicious about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:08 pm

What a load of delusional rubbish, LL! rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The only 'friends' that lunatic has, IMO, are the imaginary ones in her head, and the Voices that tell her Secret Things. yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Depraved remarks from the hounders:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f36/14/67/69/80/monroo10.jpg

Link only because it's disgusting.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:39 pm

8.711,43 € raised of 4.641,88 € target

119 donations

the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:50 pm

Stuck Record Steve is still whining on Justice:

'searching' at the expense of other people.

TIME THEY STARTED SEARCHING WITH THEIR OWN MONEY RATHER THAN OTHER PEOPLES'.

Why haven' t the revenues from the book sales been given to the SY Investigation ?

After all the Mccanns said the money would go to the search.

----

And if the Find Madeleine Fund DID give money to the Yard, Stuck Record, fakelily, Ena O' Forker and their ilk would instantly start whining about 'the McCanns bribing the Yard'.

Whatever the McCanns do, it's wrong according to these types, so it's pointless paying attention to the likes of them want, with their endless obsessions and b-tching.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 27, 2013 3:53 pm

the money from the Find Madeleine Fund is being used to keep her awareness strong.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:43 pm

Lily Wells I find it strange that Grant put his name to the donation you would have thought he would want to stay anonymous?

What on earth for? He's a generous donor to many worthy causes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:58 pm

[/i]
Lamplighter wrote:From another place:
Carpet chewing from a deranged hater. I am loving the fact that they are getting so worked up:-
 jeanmonroe Today at 10:07 am

MCCANN THE CONMAN?

How low will the McCanns go to get their effing names everywhere?

I have just spoken to a long long time money raiser for missing kids charity.

PRE McCANNS!

They were NOT impressed by this latest wheeze by McCANN!

Apparently, allegedly, McCann KNEW that HUGE GRANTS 'donation' was coming and that is why he started a £1,000 target, and then when he only £300+ after a week he suddenly upped it to 4 times his 'target'.

So that he would be lauded as brilliant by his 'gang' if he reached THAT target!

What those dumbass 'supporters' did not know was that McCann, allegedly, already had Grant's 'donation' on 'standby'

To be 'stragically' donated, allegedly, at virtually the 'last minute' 2 days before McCanns 'heroics'!

WHAT A C**T!

My friend is absolutely FUMING!
They are sick to the back teeth of these McCann 'chancers'
"look at Kate, look at Gerry , how marvellous they are raising all this money"
"Gerry is so brilliant he smashed his 'target' and is the only fund raiser to be mentioned in the press"

Anyway, the bottom line is that my friend is sick of their 'efforts' being almost totally ignored in deference to the McCanns 'efforts'

NOT HAPPY AND NOW READING THE 'FILES'! (starting with T9 statements)
Wouldn't believe anything against the McCanns because there was a "missing child" involved.

Even IF Madeleine were 'found' my new friend will be extremely sceptical of helping people in the future!
And the McCanns have done that!

Last edited by jeanmonroe on Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Comment from the poster who put up the above: Now 1) I do not believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" has an imaginary friend. However, if there does exist a charity worker who sees fundraising efforts as some sort of bitter competition then that person should be removed from their responsibilities immediately.

Anyone I have every known who fund raises is only ever DELIGHTED by a boost to the coffers. What kind of charity worker resents a good fundraising effort for their cause.

But as I said, I don't believe a word of the above. I think "Jean Monroe" is a sadsack who made up the story to impress her forker friends. I think she transferred how SHE feels about the McCanns' fund raising successes onto a fictitious charity worker. I also think it likely that her online hater buds are the only friends she has in her sad life.

=========================

I have just spoken to a long long time money raiser for missing kids charity.......
........My friend is absolutely FUMING!

I have personally done quite a lot of volunteer fund raising work for charities.  I disagree wholeheartedly with what this so called friend has had to say.  It is total BS.   Volunteers typically love what they do and they do not usually even know who they are raising funds for unless they are specifically told.

A person like that so called friend would be told to go.  Not wanted or needed, blah blah blah.  True volunteers are not like that friend.

I wonder what the name of the missing kids charity is/was?  Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:05 pm

Don't expect an answer, Lily, she seems to suffer from the same affliction as many McCann-haters..

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 Imaginary_friends_large
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:08 pm

Thank you, Bonny. That says it all.

They are totally and completely insane. Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 27, 2013 7:55 pm

Current total:

http://www.justgiving.com/Gerry-McCann1

£7,526.81

+
Gift Aid
£1,794.00

Stuck Record and co. done anything useful over the past few days? No? Just the usual interminable whining and carping? Thought so.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:27 pm

8.876,75 € raised of 4.640,34 € target

123 donations

excellent, the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:05 am

Wey hey. Good Luck, Gerry. Lots of love and kisses.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:24 am

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1950.165

Gilet:

For information, Gerry completed the swim in 26 minutes 37 seconds and took a steady 3 minutes 33 seconds in the transition between swim and cycle events. His cycle and run times are not yet available.

------------

Brave man - I seriously would NOT like to swim in Thames water.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:28 am

That is wonderful news. yaydance yaydance  Well done to Gerry.

Look forward to hearing about the next bit.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm

Well done Mr.McCann.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:27 pm

8.968,47 € raised of 4.633,79 € target

126 donations

excellent, the more the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Gerry's times, posted by Gilet on the Justice forum:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1950.180

Gerry McCann Triathlon Result

Swimming 00:26:37
Transition 00:03:33
Cycle Race 01:09:52
Transition 00:03:00
Running 00:43:50

Time 02:26:50

Current Position (of more than 3500 competitors) 262

His final position will probably change significantly as there are still large numbers of competitors who started at staggered times long after him to post results.

Well done Gerry. Your family, sponsors and all those genuinely interested in the Missing People Charity and the worthwhile cause it promotes will be very proud of you!

Mr. McCann is doing a tri-athlon now. - Page 3 Clap-smiley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:07 pm

Faithlilly
But at least those that aren't can comfort themselves with the knowledge that their efforts in life, while not as athletically attuned as Gerry's, have at least helped them keep safe all their children

What a bitter, nasty creature she is! One could almost pity her - almost.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next