JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

4 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files Empty Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:15 pm

Oh,FFS! Do these fools know NOTHING?

Haseenah Bibi
Just read on twitter that the apartment the McCanns stayed in was let out after they left and before the dogs went in. Is there any truth in this?

It's in the police files they all claim to have read - in an email to Amaral himself!

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm

11- PROCESSSO Vol 11 Page 2945 to 2952
In a letter direct to GA from DCCB dated 27 September 2007 (Vol 11; p2945):

At the Ocean Club, apartment 5A had been booked for the nights of 28 April through 4 May (vacating on 5th); the family stayed in apartment 4G from 4 May through 2 July (vacating on 3rd)
- Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names).

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files Empty Re: Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:27 pm

And along comes another numty to assure him,

Christopher Hulse None

Might be a good idea for them to actually READ the police files they claim to be such experts on. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files Empty Re: Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

Nygel Sylvester That is not true. It is a deflection lie spread by obsessed McCann supporters on twitter.
3 minutes ago · Like

Haseenah Bibi Thank you
2 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Frances Gallagher I block them Haseenah.

Good idea - wouldn't want any of the shrooms reading the truth for themselves, would we?

And one of them thinks the police files are a 'deflection lie' does he?

At the Ocean Club, apartment 5A had been booked for the nights of 28 April through 4 May (vacating on 5th); the family stayed in apartment 4G from 4 May through 2 July (vacating on 3rd)
- Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names).
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:35 pm

So there's no truth in the fact that 5A was let out several times after Madeleine was abducted, and before the dogs were brought in.

Who was staying there then?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:42 pm

The four groups of people listed in the police files of course, Sabot, in the letter to Amaral. The original email is on that link ^^^^^^, they can all read it for themselves.

If they're allowed to read the police files, of course.

Their ignorance is truly shocking - then they wonder why people can't be bothered with them. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:06 pm

Tut tut, the bemused member has been given links to ancient press stories, instead of the police files.

Always a sure sign of something to hide.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:20 pm

bb1 wrote:The four groups of people listed in the police files of course, Sabot, in the letter to Amaral.  The original email is on that link ^^^^^^, they can all read it for themselves.

If they're allowed to read the police files, of course.

Their ignorance is truly shocking - then they wonder why people can't be bothered with them. Rolling Eyes 

But they are telling downright lies, and at least half of that Sludge know that they are lies.
Jeezuz, why do I bother to get annoyed?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:24 pm

The lie:

Linda Hutton I don't believe for one moment the apartment was rented out after mccanns, it was surrounded by the world's press and was the epicentre of the biggest missing child investigation ever seen - no family could have holidayed there. I think it is still empty and unsold to this day.

The truth:

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files Rental10

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/59-DA-27.htm

2945 to 2952 includes 59-DA-27 Letter 27 September to Amaral from DCCB inspectors re: investigation
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:30 pm

What is the matter with them? Doesn't it suit them to know that any forensics were thoroughly trashed?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:36 pm

They cannot face admitting what a complete mess Amaral made of the investigation, Sabot. Despite the fact that the truth has been pointed out to her, Hutton is still insisting:

Linda Hutton They literally had the world's press camped outside the apartment during that period Frances, I find it hard to believe.

She can please herself whether or not she believes it, it's the truth, and a matter of record.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:01 pm

She obviously realises that this is not doing Amaral any favours so she is trying to kid herself that it didn't happen. They all do this in some shape or form.

Don't like that because it makes The McCanns look innocent, so pretend it isn't troo.

Not that it makes a scrap of difference.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:06 pm

They don't seem to grasp that it doesn't matter what they imagine - it's what actually happened that counts.

It is a matter of record that NO ATTEMPT WHATSOEVER was made by Amaral to preserve the crime scene, and that dozens - probably hundreds - of people were in 5a in the weeks and months after Madeleine's abduction.

Do they think Scotland Yard doesn't know this? They can comfort themselves by exchanging forum myths from now till Doomsday, it isn't going to change reality one bit.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:21 pm

You could almost forgive Amaral for the ghastly cock up, if he hadn't written that awful Book.
Everyone makes mistakes. But he admits that he was convinced of the guilt of The McCanns on the very next morning.
But we all know why he went down that road. That was the morning on which he was made an Arguido in the case of the torture of Leonor Cipriano. And you don't need rocket science to understand what he was doing. F**k whether or not The McCanns were guilty, just get himself off the hook, and protect his sorry fat arse.
He didn't just abandon Madeleine. He subjected her family to unbelievable torture. But then Torture seems to be his forte.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Linda Hutton People may have booked the apartment for that period, but probably cancelled. What kind of holiday could anyone have with tv and newspaper cameras directly outside the front door?

FFS! Does she have some kind of learning difficulty? Someone's given her the link to the files, she can see the renters' names in the original PJ documents - but STILL she denies all those people stayed in 5a after the McCanns.

Is it actually possible to get any more deluded?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:16 pm

Linda Hutton Your perogative Masha, I however, don't believe anyone stayed there after mccanns.

Masha Mupp Well I think its clear from the PJ files that whole families stayed there. And yes it is my prerogative to believe the PJ files over you.

Woman's round the bend. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:02 pm

The McCanns were housed somewhere else by then, which was much more interesting. And the ghouls hadn't yet descended on Praia da Luz.

Of course 5A should have been locked off, but it wasn't.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:05 pm

There's no point ever attempting to reason with someone as blind and bigoted as this, Sabot...

Linda Hutton Why are you getting so worked up about it Masha? I don't believe everything I read anywhere, I like to think for myself and reach a logical conclusion based on all the evidence available. I simply don't believe any family would choose to holiday in what would have been the equivalent of Piccadillly Circus.

She's refusing to believe what is a matter of record in the police files because it doesn't suit her own worldview. Madness!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 pm

Linda Hutton The same argument is being conducted simultaneously on twitter. How daft do they think we are

In her case - very daft indeed. No wonder she wrongly accused a total stranger of being Jayelles!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:30 pm

bb1 wrote:There's no point ever attempting to reason with someone as blind and bigoted as this, Sabot...

Linda Hutton Why are you getting so worked up about it Masha? I don't believe everything I read anywhere, I like to think for myself and reach a logical conclusion based on all the evidence available. I simply don't believe any family would choose to holiday in what would have been the equivalent of Piccadillly Circus.

She's refusing to believe what is a matter of record in the police files because it doesn't suit her own worldview. Madness!

Dear God, the families that later stayed in that appartment didn't actually have a choice. Although perhaps The Ocean Club should have done something about this. But then that might not have pleased the owner of the appartment to whom The Ocean Club was beholden.

But it is the same old thing. None of these cretins have any access to logic.

Am I wasting my time here? So often I read shit that amounts to nothing and proves nothing. And mostly isn't even relevant. Are they completely incapable of assessing evidence, let alone proof?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:44 pm

Here's another numty in denial-

Nygel Sylvester 5a was not rented out before the dogs arrived

Yes, it was, it was rented out to four separate families, cleaned God knows how many times, had an unknown number of visitors, before the dog circus came to town.

All these idiots are proving is that they haven't a scooby about anything, and moreover, are terrified of the truth. And that their opinion on anything counts for less than nothing, as they are deliberately choosing to be pig-ignorant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 pm

Johnny Watergate ‏@JohnnyWatergate 10m
@Mobyra It's amazing that you have to spell this out. These people don't appear to have read the files. #McCann

MonBR ‏@Mobyra 3h
@JohnnyWatergate Yes, amazing but quite telling that they are DESPERATE to deny it as it means the dog alerts mean diddly squat #McCann

Ain't that the truth!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:36 pm

kim ‏@zante03 3h
ok, so @RosalindaHu is saying the portuguese cops have lied by saying people stayed in 5A after #mccann NOTED.

Yup. According to Hutton, the PJ files are lies. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:44 pm

Masha Mupp Yes, Nygel Sylvester I am saying that I don't believe what I read in the papers without having seen evidence for it. Having seen evidence which shows the newspaper was wrong over this then I prefer to believe the PJ files.
5 minutes ago · Like

Linda Hutton Believe what you like masha, but you are not influencing me.

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files Not_listening
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 7:57 pm

Better and better. Now a Team Gonc stalwart has turned up -

Carolina Viola Masha, as I can see from the link you have given, this refers to the villa where the McCanns stayed until they left for the UK and not the apartment 5A.

That's even stupider. The PJ email to Amaral is perfectly clear:

Apartment 5A was subsequently let between 12 and 19 June (to friends of the owner); 28 June to 12 July (to three people with Irish names); 12 to 19 July (to an English couple) and 19 to 26 July (to a family with Southern Asian names).

Unless, of course, she thinks all those people stayed with the McCanns in the villa and no-one noticed? Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Carolina Viola According to the dates, the apartment 5A was only rented out more than a month after Maddie disappeared. How long do people think that a crime scene is to be preserved?

For as long as it needs to be, is normal police practice.....what on earth was the point of the dog circus, or taking forensic samples, after the world and its mother had trampled through that apartment for several months?

Is that what they are so desperate to avoid facing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next