JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 Empty Re: Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:14 pm

Oh dear....

Sam Studley 'm not flouncing. I've been a member here for ages Paul. I don't need to chill either thanks. And Nygel Sylvester, please don't email me with this crap again - Nygel Sylvester
Masha is a totally vile troll from #mccann twitter. I am playing with her.
Because I don't think it's funny. She asked valid questions and you just rubbished it
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files - Page 2 Empty Re: Numties prove - yet again - that they haven't read the police files

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:25 pm

Malicious false accusations again...

Paul Rees Yes and I have just been given the lowdown on Masha aka Rhodes who is trolling while being cheered along on Twitter etc. Time to say goodbye!

Nygel Sylvester ^^^^ look people ^^^^ youve just been trolled by Rhodes. Trust the long timers next time. Thanks Sam

Whoever that was, it most certainly wasn't Rhodes, as this one well knows...

Frances Gallagher Sam will stay..she knows many of us here from the April Groups.

She knows it wasn't Rhodes, that it bore no resemblance to Rhodes - Rhodes would have given them an earful long before now, instead of being patient with their utter, total stupidity.

So, that's yet another poster driven off - this one for posting links to the police files, and because a numbskull shrieked and pointed. At the wrong person.

Heil HideHo!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:26 pm

the one going on about the files is supposedly me. but it isn't, and rees is going to kick them out after messaging the Sam one saying she is a troll from twitter.

still forkers turning on forkers is quite funny ain't it Hahau 
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:29 pm

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 3h
@RosalindaHu

He/she has just proved to those genuinely interested in #mccann case that many on the FB page REFUSE to accept the PJ Files.

kim ‏@zante03 3h
@Mobyra it says they've got rid of marsha cos they said she's me. no skills of deduction what so ever those forkers. they aint me. #mccann

Oh, charming language from a numty..

Karen Avery going to check out the biatch on twitter
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:35 pm

rhodes wrote:the one going on about the files is supposedly me. but it isn't, and rees is going to kick them out after messaging the Sam one saying she is a troll from twitter.

It's hilarious, Rhodes - don't they ever tire of getting everything wrong? You'd have sworn at them for being so stupid pretty early on in that display of gross ignorance; whoever it was, had the patience of a saint. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:37 pm

bb1 wrote:
rhodes wrote:the one going on about the files is supposedly me. but it isn't, and rees is going to kick them out after messaging the Sam one saying she is a troll from twitter.

It's hilarious, Rhodes - don't they ever tire of getting everything wrong? You'd have sworn at them for being so stupid pretty early on in that display of gross ignorance; whoever it was, had the patience of a saint. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
dunno what you mean, me, lose patience with a forker?Eek Hahau 
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:41 pm

You must admit, their antics are very funny.....

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
@xxxxxFernxxxxx @Mobyra I feel sad for you, on the outside looking in. #McCann

No, reading that site is more like watching the chimps at the zoo, or the inmates of a lunatic asylum from a safe distance.rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:43 pm

What a laugh. Everybody is a Troll. Don't trust anybody because they might be telling the truth. Don't trust The Files because they are only true when HeilHitler wants them to be true.
Is that about it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:45 pm

That's about it, Sabot, and when in doubt, ban them because they're Rhodes. Even when it's glaringly obvious that they aren't. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:47 pm

this is just tooooo funny
they are all thickos

wait till they find out who I really am on that page:rofl: 
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:49 pm

Oh no, my ribs - now they've posted a 'humourous' troll spray. We've never seen that before, have we? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post184324.html#p184324

It's official - ControVile is the new 3As

Spot on! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:50 pm

Well I don't know. Rhodes isn't half daft you know. It could be her. She is hardly likely to be advertising the fact.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:51 pm

Nah, like one or two of us embarass  Rhodes would have told them to naff off and not be so stupid long ago. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:05 pm

bb1 wrote:Nah, like one or two of us embarass  Rhodes would have told them to naff off and not be so stupid long ago. Pcorneater 

Personally, I don't think so. But it doesn't matter anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:08 pm

Rosalinda V. Hutton ‏@RosalindaHu 3h
#mccann you were kicked out kim (zante) - not indulging you anymore. Sod off. #McCann

No, she wasn't. Someone was kicked out for:

a. Believing the police files.

b. Being wrongly accused of being Rhodes.

You couldn't make it up. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:12 pm

MonBR ‏@Mobyra 3h
@zante03 If they didn't recognise the posting style of that anti #McCann they are be thick as mud, it was OBVIOUS to everyone who that was.

Yup, and he was kicked off because the muppets thought it was Rhodes. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 pm

now the person who started the thread and asked the question is under suspiscion Hahau 

talk about a result.................and I didn't post a THING on FB yaydance to reveal who I really am.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:17 pm

Stunning, really, and they did it all to themselves, because that Hutton woman decided the PJ files weren't true. And then the paranoia took hold.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:28 pm

sam st ‏@samscissorhand 3h
So, reading the PJ #Mccann files on FB, then told they are wrong? And being called a troll! WTF going on? I believe the files over the rags

And so do Scotland Yard. All this uproar because Hutton refused to face the truth!rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:36 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor THREAD CLOSED TEMPORARILY..PLEASE NO FURTHER POSTS.

....And then it was gone....

They might actually have had a half-decent discussion for once, if it hadn't been for Hutton. And paranoia. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:52 pm

Oh, you mean she doesn't want them to talk about what is in The Files? How very odd.
When do you think she might next demand that they do?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 9:55 pm

The Files are out, Sabot, it's tabloids that are all-important now in hoho-land.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:07 pm

Ah, I see. The Files are wrong then. It's just The Tabloids now. Dare I ask which Tabloids? Is it The Tabloids that got sued?

Isn't HeilHitler talking herself into a concrete bunker?

Bloody amazing. You really couldn't make it up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:08 pm

I see the entire trainwreck has been preserved for posterity:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5662.html

A Facebook thread worth preserving

How on earth could anyone think that was Rhodes? rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next