JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

+3
rhodes
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:55 am

Paul Rees Claire - the point is, we don't know... hence the need to get rid of the man and all his aliases now, not after some unforeseen incident with the libel trial fast approaching.

Wormtongue seems to be glossing over the small detail that, thanks to Her Ladyship kindly posting a convo:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t227-all-change-at-the-hoho-corral

the only reason the 'troll' had all those accounts was that he...

only added them to get us close to 2000 when we needed

As had been said all along, they were faking their membership figures. And I'm hearing that Admin-dangly-fkcface has at least five accounts.

it would be an absolute nightmare if the pros were to find out an admin here had 10 or 11 accounts and was using some of them to post. You know what I mean?

Certainly do, it would be a nightmare if those Evil Pros found out about all the fake accounts. Let's hope they never get proof - but there's no chance of that, someone would have to do something really, really dumb like posting a convo about all the fake accounts.

Oh wait.......Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:59 am

Well we knew things could only get worse... I mean, better.

Any sign of Francis or Lizzie? If Waleed is in there posting on the new page, those two ladies, and I use the term loosely, are not going to be very happy. And I somewhat doubt they will be able to resist expressing their displeasure
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:07 am

Not happy? They're delighted, Sabot. He's on the new page with them, explaining he's got to go into hospital shortly....

He wasn't an Evil Pro Troll, just an idiot with fake accounts to boost their member numbers.

Lady Macbeth and her consort Dangly just used that as an excuse to try to whip up paranoia and hysteria to take the group over.

There was no threat. It wasn't Saved! By a whisker!

The only 'trolls' plotting to damage the site were the two who've backstab their way into the top jobs. Don't ask me why they bothered - maybe Lady Macbeth thought the world needed more bad photoshopping?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:13 am

IMO, Sabot, the catalyst for all this was dangly getting temporarily banned for calling Walid a c##t.

The foul-mouthed thug has been plotting and scheming to get his own back since then, hence his invention of the TROLL!!!!! danger which was Walid.

Comment about dangly on numties 2:

god he is just vile! i knew he was up to something, and low and behold he become admin even after all them stupid pictures, then he would come off then come back on and then off and then on, he is doing everything i see to hide what he actually is, hmmm.....

Oh, I think many have a pretty good idea what he actually is. Cool
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:17 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t227p15-all-change-at-the-hoho-corral

Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!
Post darthvodka Today at 10:36 am
Just a small point: Waleed was a troll, ok. What trolling did he do? For whom? I get about a bit, I might have missed it but no "pro" knows who this Waleed is, he's not one of us. What was he trolling the place for? I also can't find any "pro" army poised to log on to that absolutely brilliantly funny FB page at a signal given by Waleed.

IF he was a troll, he's wasn't on this side.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I still want to know who the Hell Rodriquez is. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:20 am

Paul Rees An important message:
Please accept my sincerest apologies to all those I insulted last night by my unnecessary swearing. It was more than remiss of me and I was completely out of order. I hope you can accept my apologies as going some way to ameliorate our liaison and be assured I will not be repeating my unwarranted behaviour. Dan

So why can't dangly pull up his big boy panties and apologise in person? Are we supposed to believe he's had a sudden attack of shyness?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:24 am

Bit of a contrast.....

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 4 Dangle10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:35 am

You don't think he's apologised willingly do you, or even wrote it. If he can chuck people out, so can the rest of Admin.
But what I want to know is how they managed to chuck out Lizzie and Francis. Imagine the shock, horror when those two found out what was going on.
And I'm not worried about Waleed's loyalty, poor soul. All he did was to make up fake accounts to boost the membership. Erm, have I got that right?

So Lizzie, Francis and Waleed have started another Page. Don't you just love their real handles. I almost feel as though I know them personally.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:36 am

bb1 wrote:http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t227p15-all-change-at-the-hoho-corral

Re: ALL CHANGE AT THE HOHO CORRAL!!
Post  darthvodka Today at 10:36 am
Just a small point: Waleed was a troll, ok. What trolling did he do? For whom? I get about a bit, I might have missed it but no "pro" knows who this Waleed is, he's not one of us. What was he trolling the place for? I also can't find any "pro" army poised to log on to that absolutely brilliantly funny FB page at a signal given by Waleed.

IF he was a troll, he's wasn't on this side.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I still want to know who the Hell Rodriquez is. Pcorneater 
Excellent point! Who the hell is that admin? Anyone here ever heard of him? I've never come across him in 6 years.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:39 am

Me neither, Barbie. But according to dangles, there was a HUGE pro-troll-army at Walid's command, just waiting for the signal to go in and destroy Contronumpties....rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It's been destroyed all right - due to being Saved! By a Whisker!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:50 am

Fancy that BB a huge pro troll army, and he never said a word about it to a single pro.

He did say he'd joined his socks to that site to boost the member list though, didn't he?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:59 am

Yes, that was quite clear in the convo Lady Macbeth posted to prove.....I forget what it was supposed to prove, as all it did prove was that they were faking the member figures, as had been alleged all along....

hi Waleed, how are you?
I noticed you added that account with the pic of your ex wife.. I recognised the pic straight away. Also, Alan Suter, that's one of yours right? Do the others know? I just wondered cos it would be an absolute nightmare if the pros were to find out an admin here had 10 or 11 accounts and was using some of them to post. You know what I mean? I don't want to poke my nose in. Maybe the others do know all about it. But I was just kinda puzzled and thought I'd ask you.

13:12
Waleed Al-Uzaizi
I announce in admin chat that I had added my 10 aliases and listed their names . Nobody said not to I used Carol to check if united were up to something when we all got bans and announced that in chat . reason I got Alan to write the satire piece was didnt want the pros to say a admin wrote that none of them have contributed or will contribute again and if admin dont want them as members I will gladly remove them .. all the names were listed on admin chat

13:17
Waleed Al-Uzaizi
have removed all 10 from membership Waleed Al-Uzaizi
I have removed them only added them to get us close to 2000 when we needed
If you scroll up you will see I told you Carol was my account so you didnt need to spot my ex's photo lol

13:41
Zora McCartney
Yeah i know you did. That's why I noticed when you added it! Just forget it then. Just wanted to ask you rather than go behind your back and wasn't trying to tell you what to do

No, perish the thought that Zelda would go behind someone's back....  backstab 

More from convo:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t227-all-change-at-the-hoho-corral
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:18 pm

Why did they need 2,000 members? Wasn't 1,990 enough?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:22 pm

This is why they never grasp just how many so-called Evil Pros there really are, Sabot. Most of them have numerous socks, and they assume everyone else is equally dishonest.

It was glaringly obvious they didn't have 2,000+ genuine members. Though it was nice of Admin Zelda to confirm it. Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:27 pm

Oh, here's the explanation from Numties II:

Linda Hutton It has taken someone pretty fiendish to out the founders of the group and steal their work. My gut feeling is the pros have outwitted us, they have disbanded the group from within

So, now dangles and Zelda are Evil Pros? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Call me naive, but I think the cause of it all is that forkers are so nasty, paranoid and stupid, they've yet again trashed their own site with no outside help whatsoever. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:39 pm

Surely they can't be that stupid. Nobody can. Can they?

And how do you get rid of the Senior Admin without them knowing?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:46 pm

Sabot, I have NO idea how FB works, and no great desire to find out....but I seem to recall hoho making the 'I trust my fellow admin implicitly' speech a few weeks ago and giving them FULL admin powers.

So, maybe the coup was as simple as Doggy and Zelda de-adminning hoho, Walid and Blondie, and making dangles admin?

Then dreaming up this stupid cover story about dangles only having ten minutes to save the forum! From the non-existent attack by the non-existent Evil Pro Trolls who were just waiting for Evil Walid to give the non-existent signal!

And Rodriquez was going to join in, too! Whoever the h#ll Rodriquez is.........rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:54 pm

The thick plottens...

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t227p15-all-change-at-the-hoho-corral

quote -

Kev Smith Kev Smith

Hi why have you banned me ???
23:55
Paul Rees

I've not Kevin - this is nightmarish and until it calms down I can't keep up with what's happening.
12 hours ago · 1

Kev Smith Kev Smith

ok then reinstate me and get rid of Dan

want back in ur an admin i did feck all wrong

Paul you know me well enough not to cause any issues Dan is either drunk or stupid

Come on Paul

Help me out here, i dont want to report Dan with the evidence I have cos it will effect the group
00:10
Paul Rees

I'll have a word.
00:11
Kev Smith

Paul who the f#ck with? your the original admin

no word YOU put me back

You know i am loyal to this group

backstab backstab backstab backstab backstab 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:58 pm

I think she made them all Admin so it wouldn't be all her fault if they got clobbered by The Law.
And then she kept chucking in all that rubbish about Stick to The Facts and Stick to The Files.
It waz them what done it, Yer Honour.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:03 pm

NI:

Paul Rees Thank you Vicki - that was EXACTLY our concern.
Jo - a break may help - hope to see you soon though.
Tasha - Dan is unwell but emailed me asking me to post that apology.
I don't know who made the "self-serving videos" remark or where it was posted and would ask that you take your concern up with that person in the first instance.
Thank you all for still being here.
Paul
about a minute ago · Like

Olivia Hayes O'Brien Admins staged a hostile takeover and used Waleed as a scapegoat. If anyone still here believes inLizzy come join us in the new hideho controversy group.

What? It was Admin dangles.....

Dan Gleebitz Marie - that is the whole point. You are aware of the forthcoming trial right? Well this guy and the pink chimps have been after getting here woosh clunked, that you DO know. What you didn't know was when and some in admin did. They had tried to get Lizzy to get her head out of her arse and do something but she would not. And we are talking entreaty after entreaty after entreay. Now, they could have left her yo it and you and me would have NO FORUM at all. Instead they DID something about it.
Now can you please underatsnd that and see why what has happened please? We are committed to justice for Maddie, not self promoting videos

And chief backstabber dangles is 'unwell' today? How very convenient! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:15 pm

Denise Kelly Havn't got a clue what all this rumpas is about but surely if Dan is 'well' enough to e-mail Paul, he is 'well' enough to post on here. Just saying !
3 minutes ago · Like · 1

Paul Rees Quite, Julie. Well he isn't, Denise, but they are his words and well intended.

Victoria Thomas I can vouch that Dan is really not well

========

Dangly was well enough yesterday when he launched his palace coup because he only had ten minutes! To save the site!

And insulted and swore at all and sundry. Surely they don't expect anyone to believe this latest garbage, they've shown they'll lie and backstab  without a second's thought. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:41 pm

And no sign of the dangly dan page banner or any of his dangly threads with his nasty schoolboyish pictures either.

Something is not right in that Conspiraloon Camp.

Lies are flying thick and fast to cover something up.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 pm

NII:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor I have just reread what Dan (who I have been on good terms with) said about me...lol. Of COURSE I had a backup plan for obvious reasons (being closed) and any suggestion that I was scared of trolls and thats why they took over to 'save' the group... Well I had a plan in place to be able to STOP the trolls... AND I had just told them...BUT heavy handed and lying about my agenda appears to have taken priority. It wasnt about the troll issue or they would have allowed me to implement my plan... but the 'troll' issue needed to be the excuse... sadly. We were not under threat....lol

Agree, Greenink, there is something the backstabbers are trying to cover up. No-one is falling for their increasingly-stupid excuses.

Oh, I do hope the whole thing wasn't caused by alcohol/chemical-fueled paranoia from a bitter old man with a filthy mind, who succeeded in schmoozing his way into the admin panel thanks to a non-too-bright female admirer?

That would be really, really embarrassing, wouldn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 pm

She's right about one thing - there was no threat from some imaginary 'troll army' waiting for an imaginary signal from Walid to rise up and.....do something or other.

The main threat was from the increasing number of complaints to FB about their content - most of the recent complaints being about dangly's crude, disgusting photoshopping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:09 pm

bb1 wrote:She's right about one thing - there was no threat from some imaginary 'troll army' waiting for an imaginary signal from Walid to rise up and.....do something or other.

The main threat was from the increasing number of complaints to FB  about their content - most of the recent complaints being about dangly's crude, disgusting photoshopping.
It was quite obvious that the majority of the people posting on that site thought that sick old man's (sick in both senses apparently) obscene mental meanderings as evidenced in his horrid images were a step too far. Only morons like Ian Thesp who claims to want to see more direct action think such imagery and crudeness is the right thing to post in the case of a missing little girl.

The fact that his banner has gone (at least temporarily) and his threads with the sick images have gone suggests all is not as calm as the extremely dodgy Rees is pretending.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next