JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

+3
rhodes
Pedro Silva
bb1
7 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Agree; a lot of people were just dumped in that group, from others, and it was obvious how sickened they were. It intrigued me that dangly thought the people he still refers to as 'pros' hated him - complete and total delusion.

'Despised' is a much better word - but 'pros' loved the way he was damaging the group, and tarnishing their cause even further by being associated with him.

And I doubt if anyone could see why sticking a badly cut-out pic of Gordon Brown's head on the body of a haddock was biting 'satire', anyway.

Incidentally, why is he signing what are supposed to be his messages from his sickbed 'Dan'? That his real name now, is it? Because in that case, his real name on 3A was Dix.

Just more lies and games, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 Empty Re: McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach'

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Zelda's turned up:

Zora McCartney I explained countless times last night so i won't explain again. Considering the regular shrieks of TROLL!! ADMIN!! here almost daily, we thought trolls (in particular vile pro mccann trolls) were something our members were as concerned about as us. how many of you voted for HDH then, when Judy was ousted? hmm?

backstab backstab backstab 

Why don't they save themselves further humilation and just pull the plug? It's obvious that -

a. They're lying through their pointed fangs.

b. They actually detest all their members - and it shows.

Neither she nor her beloved dangles explained a single damned thing last night; they just kept parrotting trash about only having ten minutes! to save the site!

They didn't actually explain what they were saving the site from; it's pretty clear today that those two were the biggest threat to it, all along.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 pm

Jayelles caught it on camera.....

'a hook-up site for socially-challenged swingers'

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post186425.html#p186425

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:03 pm

Enter the Thought Police:

Paul Rees Yes... Carmen,what happened was regrettable but unavoidable. Waleed had over forty fake accounts and could have been planning to sabotage the page at any time. That could have taken the form of hacking, bulk removing members, closing the whole site down, passing personal info on to who knows who. That is why we had to act quickly and I make no apology for that.

-------

So, now this is supposedly over something Evil Waleed 'could have' been planning? In other words, they haven't a shred of proof of anything - no, never mind proof, they don't even have any evidence.

Why on earth would he need 40 accounts to 'pass on personal info'?

The convo Zelda so foolishly posted shows the truth of it - he used the accounts to boost numpty member numbers, and on gaming sites.

The proof that he wasn't plotting anything is demonstrated by his being in the same group as the other ousted admin, discussing Warferin - that's a medicine, in case the back-stabbing dumbos don't know.

The excuses being offered for the coup are truly pathetic; they are only serving to convince onlookers that dangly planned all this in revenge for being banned for calling Waleed a c~nt.

Pathetic!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:55 pm

Ian Thesp Well she allowed her folks to rip me apart. A friend who I know in real life spoke up for me, but still those dogs where allowed to bark. I am sure they wanted some confession out of me, plus blood, and an apology. I think myself a decent, neutral kind of person, I try to think first, because I know ones emotions can have one flying off the handle causing havoc. I say it as I see it. I told them that i told frances last night that i am not 100% behind this, but she knows that I thought this group was heading towards sleepy town where you can drop in for a cup of tea a chat and god knows bingo maybe.

Sounds more like hoho's ditched the nutters who will turn it into an even more crazed conspiraloon site, providing much fodder for the Star. Pcorneater 

Ann Bartlett Yeah Sharon , I witnessed her an her numerous accounts postin as a pro! I was there when she posted as Robert Murat , seriously she did an then accused my pal of rape when they were in Pdl! He never ever went near her! Shes a nutter I swear

Hilarious! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:58 pm

Sharon Sneddon This is confusing. Lol Ann I joined the other group too, I'm not taking sides as I don't know enough of what happened etc i was In Mexico, but can see a few ppl who are saying 1 thing here an another there! I'm here for the info in maddie not to pick sides but a few ppl are just stirring up trouble. If u no her personally that's different, everyone is entitled to opinion. Personally I judge ppl on how they are with me but if u have info on sum1 then that's different. Xx

Mexico???? IS SHE RODRIGUEZ??????Eek 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:59 pm

RODRIGUEZ IS BEOWULF????? Eek 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:19 pm

an Thesp They must have had it in for me because Lizzy posted in my one and only thread over there, cant remember what she wrote, but she to failed to want to call the stupid ones off me.

Ann Bartlett Shes as bright as a ten watt bulb Ian lol x

backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm

New convo escapes from Numty1 HQ:

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 Splitter
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:57 pm

Ketty Östman Well,surely you can not have had to remove Admins to remove some 'trolls'? You must have had the power to do so when you saw that it was needed. Why did not you do it?

Very good question, but she's unlikely to get a straight answer - just more waffle. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Paul Rees Tasha, people on both sides of the divide now believe Waleed could be a notorious hacker who brought the 3As forum down.

liar liar liar liar liar liar 

No they don't. An army of Debunkers couldn't cause havoc like this - and it is a matter of record that what finished 3A was the fall-out from the Rothley Stalking. Nothing whatsoever to do with 'hacking'.

The more whoppers like this they tell, the worse they are making it for themselves.

Waleed is just some bloke who thought he was helping make up the numbers by activating the fake FB accounts he used for online games.

Why are the plotters and backstabbers telling such outright lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:23 pm

So why did they remove Lizzie and Francis if it was just Waleed they were worried about?
Or is he bezzie mates with them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:27 pm

No idea, Sabot - they don't seem to have booted Waleed, as far as I can make out, he left of his own accord about a week ago.

Which makes their feeble excuses for the coup an even bigger pile of poo.

Frances ‏@foxylady93 8h
Our Group was taken over yesterday. by paul and Zora.. . Lizzy and myself were booted. new group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/

BEDEHOKEYCOKEY ‏@janeymack1 6h
I was booted too . Where is the new group link ? @foxylady93

Frances ‏@foxylady93 3h
@janeymack1 I was booted too >>>oh you must have been the troll who was goin to bring down the Controversy group lol #McCann

=======

The only 'troll' who brought down numties 1 was dangly and his clearly-infectious paranoia and resentment.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:33 pm

Yes, Waleed had already gone....he left when dangly was allowed back in after calling Waleed a 'c~nt' -

Waleed Al-Uzaizi My resignation was on principal If Dan returns I quit Zora was making animal noises implying he is well liked etc so I left on principal something all 3 Maggots don't have.

Waleed Al-Uzaizi I wish people had listened to me earlier when I told them what was happening .. but I suppose what happened was worse than I thought just knew our admin room had a leak because 2 things discussed in admin were public news in seconds and now know why Paul was so defensive of Zora .. we live and learn maybe I shouldn't have left lol

Karen Shaw god he is just vile! i knew he was up to something, and low and behold he become admin even after all them stupid pictures, then he would come off then come back on and then off and then on, he is doing everything i see to hide what he actually is, hmmm.....

-----------

I seem to recall at the time, we predicted disaster if dangly was allowed back in, after such disgusting abuse? And so it came to pass.

No imaginary 'trolls' or 'hackers' required, just a nasty old man with 'issues' and a chip on his shoulder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:35 pm

Oh, and numties 1 passing round imaginary cake and pretending to be spaniels fetching imaginary sticks isn't going to make ANY of this go away.Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:56 pm

Hilarious to see the admin of N 1 have posted selfies of what they imagine are their gorgeous selves on the latest site banner.

No, no ego there. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:29 pm

McCann-haters faux-outrage over their 'Free Speach' - Page 5 Comica10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:02 pm

Oh dear, the warring factions will have to travel to Lisbon to support Goncalol in separate coaches now.

Will their Eddie'n'Keela fluorescent rosettes have to be different colours, or will they have personal emblems to show which clan they belong to?

Hoho's lot = a picture of a can of varnish?

Dangly's lot - a picture of a haddock with Gordon Brown's head?

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:34 pm

In response to:

Tasha Adams Paul, sorry I didn't reply earlier. You may well believe he is a notorious hacker, but why cant you share the proof of this? Believe, could be, maybes, none of this reassures me (or many others) that Zora or any one else has actual evidence (which is what has been claimed) of what he is suppose to of done or was about to do, so you needed to 'save' the group.

All that appeared was:

Paul Rees Zora has a detailed analysis and it was done as a precaution Tasha.

So, why can't this 'proof' be posted to let everyone see the backstabbers are telling the truth?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:09 am

For all it's hilarious this is actually a disgrace, apart from being a classic, of course. Although I must say they have excelled themselves this time.
I suppose they might have a punch up in the streets of Lisbon. Rotten eggs and ya boo sucks. That would be worth a bit of Front Page News for any Tabloid. I almost wish that The Trial was going ahead.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:34 am

Can you imagine what they're going to be like when the truth about the 'libel trial' comes out? rofl 

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 5m
#mccann awwww after all truly judys pitchforking about controversy its up and running still no one will ever silence us pro maddie

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It's ripped itself apart in a paranoid bloodbath, revealed that most of its members are admin socks, and is currently in its death throes rofl 

Oh, and pitchforking idiots who run around insisting that Madeleine McCann is dead, at her parents' hands, when the Yard believe that she is still alive are NOT 'pro maddie' [sic].

They are pro child abductor, and they will have to live with that shame.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:42 am

The Little Devil never quite gets it, does she. Mayhap she is telling the truth when she says she has mental health issues.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:56 pm

Frances ‏@foxylady93 3h
The gran opening of Lizzy's new group will be tomorrow. Lots of excellent posters. Join ushttps://t.co/kgakMm6jBR #McCann

Yeah, yeah, whatever.

How many are admin socks, like Numties 1?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:58 pm

Oh, they've got one completely reliable and trustworthy member already.....

Anthony Bennett.

rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:03 pm

I don't believe it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next