JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star- Libel hearing date

+3
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Star- Libel hearing date - Page 2 Empty Re: Star- Libel hearing date

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Re: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral
Post Carolina Today

I don't know where the Daily Star got their information about the trial date because there has been no confirmation here and the parties involved would have been informed well before the date.

If there had been a settlement agreement as Palmeras would like us to believe the terms would then be decided between the parties' lawyers in their offices and there would no longer be any need for a trial or a hearing.

Oh, so there would be no need to tell a judge that it had all been sorted out? No need to let anyone know officially and legally that Gonc had folded?

No need for any documents to be lodged with the court closing the matter? Who does she think she's kidding? Or is she just being kept out of the loop?

I am by no means convinced that the report is accurate - it is the Star, after all. But remember a few days ago some spin about 'the government' not wanting the trial to go ahead appeared on an obscure forker blog? Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:04 pm

e: Daily Express Report 26th August
Post Keela Today

Carolina wrote:
I have heard from sources here in Portugal that no date has been set yet.

So have I.
-----

Then shouldn't the pair of them name those Sources? Or are they happy to be regarded as a pair of fantasising WUMs?Pcorneater 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:06 pm

e: Lisbon Libel Trial McCanns v Amaral
Post Keela Today

Carolina wrote:
I don't know where the Daily Star got their information about the trial date because there has been no confirmation here and the parties involved would have been informed well before the date.

If there had been a settlement agreement as Palmeras would like us to believe the terms would then be decided between the parties' lawyers in their offices and there would no longer be any need for a trial or a hearing.

I can confirm this as I have been told by a friend who is also a very good friend of GA, that no date has been agreed.

--------

Oh, it's a My hairdresser's neice's neighbour's boyfriend kind of Source. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:08 pm

Carolina changes heads and nips over to soothe the Hounders:

Re: **TRIAL/HEARING** McCann v Amaral starts Mon 9th Sep 2013 - says Daily Star in press report 26/8/13
Post Montclair Today

There has been no date set yet for the libel hearing and I don't know how the Daily Star came up with the date of 9 September.

Because they know more about it than some forker on a forum? Pcorneater 

Oh, and it doesn't have to be a 'libel hearing'. A hearing to rubberstamp Gonc's capitulation....maybe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Meanwhile, back in the real world....

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2117.105

Jean-Pierre:

It is always the plaintiffs who would ask for a continuance, and never the defendant (which is logical, if you think about it). And it would have to be an attempt to reach a settlement (because if the McCanns wanted to discontinue the case, they would simply advise the court that they are not proceeding).

If the information in the Star is correct (and it is an if), then a one day, unlisted hearing suggests ratification of a agreed undertaking, probably held in chambers (which is how 90% of cases are actually settled). As ever, we shall have to await developments.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 pm

Most of us were looking forward to a Libel Trial, so it doesn't really matter.
But Gonc has to hand over a cheque, and this will have to be legal acknowledge.
Personally I believe the date, but I don't mind being wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 4:51 pm

I don't mind being wrong either, Sabot, I am just longing for the day when the Amaral Support Sites get their noses rubbed in reality. It's a bit like waiting for Santa. biggrin 

Anyway, hot air and frantic denials emanating from Team Gonc via my hairdresser's friend = there's something they are desperate to hide from the other forkers.

Time will, as ever, tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:10 pm

Tell me, have the tick-tockers succeeded in wiping from their 'minds' what was said in Parliament?

http://www.theguardian.com/media/2012/nov/29/leveson-inquiry-david-cameron-statement

How Christopher Jefferies' reputation was destroyed by false accusations. And how the mother of Madeleine McCann, Kate McCann, had her private diary printed without her permission and how she and her husband were falsely accused of keeping their daughter's body in their freezer.

That is Amaral's doing; that is his legacy. Do his fans seriously think he is going to stand in the dock and defend such arrant, ghoulish nonsense?

At a time when the Yard is in Portugal trying to find out just who abducted Madeleine McCann, and hopefully find her alive?

If they do, they're even dumber than anyone thought.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:23 pm

I think they are hoping that the matter will be declared Legally Settled, and that no one will be told who paid what. And then they can go on forever spinning that Amaral won.

Not sure if this is possible or if The McCanns would accept it, but the money will turn up in The Search for Madeleine Fund eventually anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:42 pm

Nothing so sane, Sabot.

They have somehow managed to 'forget' that it's GONC who is on trial. Remember all the fantasies they had before Bennett came unstuck? About how he would be mysteriously entitled to call the McCanns as witnesses?

Well, they're doing it again. Forgetting that it's Gonc who is in the dock, they have convinced themselves that he is going to be able to demand the McCanns appear and insist Kate answers the totally-irrelevant '48 questions' about NHS shift systems, etc.

Then he is going to whip that Ace from his sleeve, a celestial light is going to shine down from Heaven, and lo! Kate will Tell All when faced with Dr Goncalol the Beloved's razor-sharp legal skills.

In other words, they are off their frigging heads.

Meanwhile, in the real world....Gonc will sign anything that gets him out of this with the shirt on his back - he is in no fit state to stand trial, anyway.

And if they think he is going to give a flying one what his fan club think of him, they are very much mistaken. The Gonc Fan Club is, IMO, now as irrelevant to Gonc as it is to the rest of the world.

PS - any sentient being, the police of two nations, two governments and legal systems, KNOW the McCanns are guilty of nothing more than bad decision-making over their childcare arrangements.

Not think, KNOW.

Which is why the Gonc Fan Club are regarded by so many as the child abductor/s best friends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:14 pm

What are the chances of, "It was only my opinion" holding up? Or, "I believed it at the time" as a secondary offer?

Yer, yer, I know he stated it as fact on countless occasions.

But you would have to be insane, or suffering from a terminal and permanent hangover to come up with his obscene theories. So personally, I don't think he's got a cat in hell's chance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:20 pm

It's amusing that they've reduced to clinging to his defeat at the hands of Marcos and Ms Duarte to give them hope, isn't it?

Either they can't or won't grasp that the two situations are totally different, not least because the case involving Marcos came under criminal law, with Gonc whining about his non-existent 'honour'.

One line in a serious report is vastly different from making vile, unfounded accusations in print, repeatedly, and gaining financially by said vile unfounded accusation.

And making vile accusations on TV, in tabloids, in European tours - at every possible opportunity, in fact.

Of course Gonc richly deserves to get spanked in court for trying to make the world think a child is dead, at her parents' hands. He's done untold damage - the very existence of the McCann-hating sites is proof of that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:37 pm

It's a bit of a mystery how I got drawn into this, almost from day one. Nearly got sucked in myself, until common sense prevailed. But never have I seen such evil and vicious lies, day in and day out for six years.
I have never been much of a crusader, but this was all too much for me to ignore. And you would have to go some to know more about it now than I do. And when you know the mind set of these vile people, you know what is going to come next. They are every bit as much to blame for this revolting Hate Fest as Goncalo Amaral.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 pm

PT press does not mention anything about it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:40 pm

I am not too sure it is accurate, Pedro - I wasn't expecting any announcement till the Portuguese courts were sitting again.

Of course, it may be accurate, and the Star reporter just jumped the gun in reporting it. Time will tell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:46 pm

That date didn't come from nowhere, and neither was it leaked for no reason.
Probably leaked just in time for The Gonc Club to start their spin.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 26, 2013 6:59 pm

yes bb1, time will tell, we will keep an eye in PT press, if true, probably the press will publish it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:05 pm

On thing is for sure, it has to come to an end at some point. 9th September is as a good a date as any. We shall see, but of course, Amaral has to pay a settlement to the McCanns because so much of the libel he committed can be proved and easily.

The biggest problem for his fans is that they do not have a clue about common law or they choose to overlook that which they do not like to see.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 7:11 pm

I bet he wishes he hadn't delayed for so long.  Scotland Yard and his own PJ are not helping him, at all, at all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:01 pm

Going back to the original Star story...

Meanwhile disgraced detective Goncalo Amaral, who headed the original investigation, faces a libel hearing in Lisbon on September 9.

He wrote a best-selling book suggesting Madeleine was dead and her parents covered it up.

Doctors Kate and Gerry, both 45, are seeking £1million in damages from him.

A source close to the McCanns said: “The new investigations and the high-profile libel hearing could re-energise the worldwide search for her.’’

Can you imagine how the great British - and Portuguese - public are going to feel when its spelled out just what a mess Amoral made of the original investigation? When they read for themselves that his vendetta was based on lies?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:18 pm

When they read for themselves that his vendetta was based on lies?

We know he based his case on lies because he had nothing else. He also found some very dear people who were only willing to aid and abet him.

Have we still not seen anything of Morais?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Nope; someone, presumably Astro, has put a handful of we-hate-the-McCanns- type comments through on her blog, but that's it.

Last sightings of Morais:

Joana Morais @ xklamation 25 Jun
Graça Morais - An Anthology • The Earth To The Sea - Painting and Drawing, 1970/2013 - 30 of June to 30 November # CACGM http:// gracamorais.blogspot.com/2013/06/graca- moral-one-anthology-of-earth-ao.html ...

Joana Morais @ xklamation 7 May
@ mariaccnr Hello Maria, kisses smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:32 pm

Almost unbelievable that some grubby little Portuguese Detective with an already appalling record for dishonesty should have made such use of a bunch of semi literate British have nots who willingly rushed to spread his lies in an attempt to destroy the parents of a missing child.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:50 pm

The worst, IMO, are those who thought the abduction of a child was going to be their ticket to fame and fortune, that the world was going to reward them for smearing and tormenting her family.

The Browns, the Blacksmiths, the Bennetts, the Levys - all the Pied Pipers and pitchforker idols. The sooner the sickness at the heart of the whole hate-the-McCanns campaign is exposed, the better, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:09 pm

Who are these people?

Brown is a elf styled Profiler who tells lies and got cut off mid sentence by Nancy Grace.
Blacksmith is a pot smoking Nutter who tells lies and rambles through perpetual garbage.
Bennett is a disgraced Ex Solicitor who tells lies and is under sentence for those lies.
Levy is a self styled Journalist using a false name who tells lies.
Goncalo Amaral is a disgraced Ex Detective who tells lies and got the sack.

Not exactly a prestigious bunch, are they?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next