JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon

+2
Maggs
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:26 pm

Yes bb1, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:11 pm

I wonder why Morais hasn't made any kind of official statement on her blog about Gonc's imminent trial? All anyone has seen is her saying, Yes, there is one, give Gonc all your money.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Courtesy of Chicane on PFA...

The Pitchfork Special has been spotted:

Latest News of Haters' 'Coach Trip' to Lisbon - Page 2 Copenhagen-Zoo-Bus
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Well, one thing is certain: haters have a few buses to choose, and their driver is a drunk amaral, and co-driver TB. But, I imagine that the haters bus will not reach Lisbon, because due to it´s driver, this bus will stop in every beer houses, to feed amaral´s thirst for shrimps and beers. Probably that snake will be so drunk, because of the stench of beer due to amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Snakes are really nice things, you know. Beautiful even. But there you go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Unless you have a rattler sitting on your door step or in your garden. Not so beautiful then. In fact, I hate them because they are potentially very dangerous.

I don't mind pythons so much.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

lily wrote:Unless you have a rattler sitting on your door step or in your garden. Not so beautiful then. In fact, I hate them because they are potentially very dangerous.

I don't mind pythons so much.......
I love those wonderful sidewinders you see in the southern USA. Fascinating. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I've had those in my garden too, LL. One tried to get through the dog door Eek . That would be a NO from me. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Rattlers are horrible and can kill a small child quickly.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:26 pm

lily wrote:I've had those in my garden too, LL. One tried to get through the dog door Eek . That would be a NO from me. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Here we get adders that can be found out in the woods/forests, and lovely black and green house snakes that are quite harmless. I have about 4 that inhabit my barn. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 pm

lily wrote:I've had those in my garden too, LL. One tried to get through the dog door Eek . That would be a NO from me. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You have actually got a Dog Door? I thought I was the only person in the world with one of those. Bugger the Cat Flap. The Dog wanted in. And that was the end of the Cat Flap. Poor old door. It is wrecked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:34 pm

I like the sound of the ones there than here, LL. Wink

Mind if I pop over? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Yes, Sabot, I do. Did your dog just push through? Shocked

They make them really fancy now and simple to install.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:42 pm

lily wrote:I like the sound of the ones there than here, LL. Wink

We also have giant snails and huge slugs and frogs, lotsa frogs from ones so small you can hardly see them to big lovely patterned ones. I love the snails, they have such wonderful shells, even the small ones are patterned in golden roundels. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

The frogs sound nice, LL. So do the snails, but what sounds really stupid is that I don't like slugs. Go figure...... smile
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:49 pm

Yes, Sabot, I do. Did your dog just push through? Shocked

They make them really fancy now and simple to install.

Actually, it was my Hamlet. He didn't like being left outside, so he chewed the door.

I have a nasty suspicion that Romulus is a reincarnation of Hamlet, because he chewed the door as well.
The door is still a wreck. Who cares?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Lamplighter wrote:

We also have giant snails and huge slugs and frogs, lotsa frogs from ones so small you can hardly see them to big lovely patterned ones. I love the snails, they have such wonderful shells, even the small ones are patterned in golden roundels. LL

You are mad.

I just chuck the snails and slugs over the wall. And the Frogs are probably Toads. Toads are much more interesting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:03 pm

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

You are mad.

I just chuck the snails and slugs over the wall. And the Frogs are probably Toads. Toads are much more interesting.
No they are real frogs!! My snails have their own area of cut grass and weeds. I don't chuck them anywhere, I photograph them and the frogs throughout the year. The slugs I can get on without but not my snails, or the frogs! Don't have dogs, them I don't like at all, and my cats don't like dogs either!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:39 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

You are mad.

No they are real frogs!! My snails have their own area of cut grass and weeds. I don't chuck them anywhere, I photograph them and the frogs throughout the year. The slugs I can get on without but not my snails, or the frogs! Don't have dogs, them I don't like at all, and my cats don't like dogs either!! LL

You are definitely Insane. My Romulus loves Cats. Especially for breakfast. But he isn't too interested in slugs or snails. He ignores the resident Toad because he doesn't know what it is. And nor do I for that matter. But Romulus is a kind and caring dog. He spends his life besotted with Me, and when I am next going to feed him. But you would if you were him, wouldn't you? Bloody little Bast*rd. He ate my dinner again tonight. I will probably barbeque him next week. But that is between you and me.

I once had an amazing cat. I never quite recovered from the death of he.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2