JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! Empty Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Yes, folks, another hate, I mean, truthseeker, site is born - let's hope it brings much entertainment!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HiDeHoCONTROVERSYofMadeleineMcCann/224207584402405/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Just to get everyone in the mood for a good old pitchforking, I mean, truthseeking, session, a video from Jayelles:

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! Empty Re: Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:53 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

What a bunch. clown 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! Empty Re: Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally!

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:10 pm

insanity again

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:06 pm

Here we go again....

Stacey Mottram
I'm confused, why am I here? Am I supposed to have left a different group now I have been joined to this one?? Not sure wats going on x

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:56 pm

Who are we to say? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 9:55 pm

See Bushmeat Brown's trying to flog her leaflet thingy there. Mugs'll buy it, too. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:01 pm

She might sell half a dozen if she is lucky. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:21 pm

They won't know she got the boot from Fox.

Live. On air. Just how bad do you have to be to get sacked by Fox?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:26 pm

Bad, Bonny. Some people even got some of the inside scoop. Wink  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh, how thrilling, Lily! I count myself blessed, as I must be one of the few people in the UK who saw it happening, live.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:31 pm

Wasn't it exciting to see a forker get her comeuppance live on TV? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:35 pm

A never to be forgotten moment, Lily, and I remember it every single time she starts her spiel about not being asked on networks because she thinks....something or other, I'm none too sure what.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:51 pm

She cannot come out and tell the truth. How embarrassing it must have been for her.

Although not half as much as the network felt at the time. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

She will be lucky to get another job in TV again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:44 pm

Same old hate and pitchforking on N2:

Claire Mitchell Has there been any real tears from either of them? Gerry looks mad in the pic as if someone ruined his holiday and Kate looks like she's pooping herself

These Amaral supporters really have a way with words. Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:05 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
The last 24 hrs have been a Roller Coaster for HDH!

Thankfully the removal and re-adding of 400 members was successful (Facebook does not allow a closed group to change from closed to open with more than 250 members and we had 650) and I was able to reduce the members to 250 and finally OPEN HiDeHo CONTROVERSY.

However, to facilitate ensuring that members were not lost I needed to add current HDH members to the Loading Bay and that can only be done if you are 'friends'.

We were 50 short so I added friends to my profile, deleted them from the group and added them to the Bay.

Once open I added about 200 (friends) members back in here to save them the trouble of getting lost and joining themselves.

Facebook was not happy with me....they disabled my account pending my ability to complete 5 challenges of identifying personal photos from my 'friends' list. Of course that was an almost impossible challenge!

With my account disabled (again) all of my postings etc are deleted and the banner disappeared but no problem...

It's nothing I can't fix!

Just another little blip to prevent the GRAND OPENING from happening today...but i love a challenge....

We WILL announce the opening tomorrow!

=========

Anyone have the foggiest idea what she's on about? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:14 pm

Errr, no? whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 1:18 pm

They're all barking mad, LL. Oh, here's another one crying:

Jon Tait Apologies if this has been posted before, I haven't been on Facebook in quite a while due to being mainly on Twitter. However my @jontaito account has been suspended since Saturday morning (my 5th suspension in 5 days)

Maybe putting down the pitchfork will cure that problem?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 01, 2013 4:48 pm

Frances Gallagher We hope to open a page dedicated to Amaral. One step at a time. Poor LizzyHidehoTaylor needs some rest after all the nights spent trying to get this site up and running as well as trying to recoup her material from the stolen group. We are doing our best. Lizzy is under orders to get some sleep. We will try to have the group moving forwards this week.

Party time! Grand Opening of Numty 2 - finally! 7314474053

PS - So, N1 is the 'stolen' group now, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Hoho deserves an award, surely? She has been selfless and dedicated and.....and..........what's that you say?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:53 am

Think she's pressed the wrong button again this morning....

Demolition of Brown's latest pitchfork-waving:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post188849.html?sid=4137262ff93f2e6b34fbbd05ec186771#p188849

Re: Pat Brown talks rubbish again
PostPosted by Jayelles » Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:56 am
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:29 pm

Joy Sharman i think the mccanns would fall flat on there face .but whatever the outcome of these twisted pair ...poop sticks .and they will always be known for something very dodgy....
about an hour ago

Joy Sharman just another angle here .think of the twins as they grow up ...how many would want there kids playing round there house .how many mums n dads would be happy if they dated the twins in the future .and how many would want there children marrying and having kids with them .after ALL weve read...and i mean ALL.you would,nt trust the mccanns to babysit eh ....

And they whine and cry when they're called VILE HATERS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:32 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:47 pm

It's much better than TV. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:06 pm

Jo Bamber GA stated in the Amsterdam Interview which I read yesterday on here that the fluid in the car boot indicated body in the fridge ?? I'm not sure but my take is......then put in tennis bag and then buried wherever they took her (after a small service in the local church !) and I dont know about 2nd Apt.
9 minutes ago

Heather Hopper Hello Sarah, Goncalo Amaral said that there was evidence in the boot of the car that the McCanns rented to show that a body had been refrigerated

That would be the 'Goncalo Amaral' who is going to lose the shirt off his back shortly? If he doesn't do the Chicken Dance again? That one?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 03, 2013 7:17 am

A Page Dedicated to Goncalo Amaral? That should be interesting.

I really don't know what they are going to do when their plonker hero loses.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next