JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Numty gets sex and travel option from MP EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Numty gets sex and travel option from MP

2 posters

Go down

Numty gets sex and travel option from MP Empty Numty gets sex and travel option from MP

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:59 am

Su Laws Baccino
I recently emailed my MP, Therese Coffey, re this case. Today I've received a reply on expensive headed notepaper with House of Commons log etc sent to me with Royal Mail 2nd class post. Why does she do this when an email reply would have been instant and cost her nothing? And the contents of the letter were hardly worth her bother, but then I suppose she is paying (sorry, correction, WE are paying) for something to do it for her - two sentences: 'I have received your email regarding Madeleine McCann. This is not an area which I intend to get involved. If you wish to contact the Police or Crown Prosecution Service on this matter, I suggest you do so yourself.' She wasn't due to get my vote next time round and that response certainly doesn't make me want to change my mind. *sigh*

Good for Ms Coffey! And she also had the sense not to get into an email spat. Emails are far too easy to alter - wouldn't be the first time the Gonc Fan Club has edited emails to suit their own agenda.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numty gets sex and travel option from MP Empty Re: Numty gets sex and travel option from MP

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Hounder:

The Rooster wrote:
Redwood is a joke. eFits and bluff. I'm going to write to Dave today and ask him to reign his position through incompetency. What is it with politicians and adverse sex. If they'll curve their expenses they'll curve anything. Cover up all the way!

Anyone know what that means in English, as opposed to hater gibberish?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Numty gets sex and travel option from MP Empty Re: Numty gets sex and travel option from MP

Post  lily Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Is it pigeon english? embarass 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:45 pm

EPIC FAIL (again) for Bennett:

Re: LEVESON: PLEASE SUPPORT **MY** PETITION ON THE PRIME MINISTER'S WEBSITE
Post Tony Bennett Today at 8:14 pm

My petition against the Leveson proposals to introduce state control of the press came to and end today - one year being the maximum time allowed for a petition.

By today it had reached 1,490 signatures.

It may seem a modest number, but it did reach the top 60 petitions on the PM's website.
[tedious and predictable whinges redacted]

That means it came 60th, of course. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 04, 2013 9:35 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down