JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL

+4
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:58 pm

I think some of the hater trolls should follow your example, Lily, they are acting like lunatics today - some very rattled cages around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL - Page 2 Empty Re: WHY GONC HASN'T A LEG TO STAND ON WHEN HE FACES TRIAL FOR LIBEL

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:08 pm

Bonny, it's obvious too many of them drink more than they should. Booze and posting comments don't mix well - look at Emily/silkcut/etc ? Eek

Do you think that they are beginning to realize that things are not going as they hoped they would? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:18 pm

Something's upset their applecarts, that's for sure. Maybe it is this business of Gonc's people talking to the McCanns' lawyers.
This rather indicates that Gonc is going off the idea of Ace-waving, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Gonc's people talking to the McCanns' lawyers.
This rather indicates that Gonc is going off the idea of Ace-waving, doesn't it?

Yes it does, Bonny. All that hope gone? You would think that he would at least help Bennett out in his hour of need, wouldn't you? Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Something's upset their applecarts, that's for sure. Maybe it is this business of Gonc's people talking to the McCanns' lawyers.
Amaral's lawyers are talking to the McCann lawyers?
If true, sounds like Amaral wants to settle out of court .

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:35 pm

lily wrote:I was Sabot. It was 9 AM here when I wrote that. smile

Sorry, Lily. I've been up since 5 am. I tend to lose touch by midday. And I never drink Coffee anyway. It is extremely bad for you. Try Tea. After that, try Rose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:39 pm

No reason to think it isn't true, Tony - it came from non-Gonc sources Wink Gonc sources then scurried to try to repair the damage.
I don't see how Gonc can go on, frankly - this isn't about his Yuman Rites, it's about libel.

Is there anything in the files about mummification and defrosting cadavers? NO! I wonder why that would be...

Oh wait, I know. Because it isn't true; Gonc invented it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:43 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Something's upset their applecarts, that's for sure. Maybe it is this business of Gonc's people talking to the McCanns' lawyers.

Ho, Ho. But for how much? I shall put my money on 500,000 Euros.
And then Gonc's other debtors will get a crack of the whip.

But which ever way you look at it, Gonc ain't going to come out of this with very much at all. That'll larn him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:49 pm

Well, no-one forced Gonc to go around announcing that not only were the McCanns responsible for their daughter's alleged death, they had mummified/frozen her body, and driven around Portugal with the defrosting corpse.

Just look at how STUPID that looks written down - yet Gonc has been trying to sell that as The Truth. If one of the drunken loony haters post trash like that, it doesn't matter, no-one pays attention to them.

But Gonc abused his former position to do it - and make €€€€€€€€€€€€s out of that trash. He and Bennett both deserve a legal spanking for what they've so gleefully done.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:I was Sabot. It was 9 AM here when I wrote that. smile

Sorry, Lily. I've been up since 5 am. I tend to lose touch by midday. And I never drink Coffee anyway. It is extremely bad for you. Try Tea. After that, try Rose.

No problems, Sabot. After my morning coffee, I drink water. I do like iced tea - it's hot here. biggrin

I tend to agree with you Sabot in the 500,000 region if his tax delinquencies take priority.

Bonny, Gonc clearly has alcohol problems and that sh*te he has spouted as troo is proof of that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, no-one forced Gonc to go around announcing that not only were the McCanns responsible for their daughter's alleged death, they had mummified/frozen her body, and driven around Portugal with the defrosting corpse.

Just look at how STUPID that looks written down - yet Gonc has been trying to sell that as The Truth. If one of the drunken loony haters post trash like that, it doesn't matter, no-one pays attention to them.

But Gonc abused his former position to do it - and make €€€€€€€€€€€€s out of that trash. He and Bennett both deserve a legal spanking for what they've so gleefully done.
Does Amaral realize just how stupid his stories prove him to be?
He is admitting, the people he deemed guilty of harming their child; were allowed to go wherever, and not one cop was assigned to keep an eye on them.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:03 pm

And not one single person noticed them carrying this defrosting corpse, Tony. Astounding!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:36 pm

bb1 wrote:And not one single person noticed them carrying this defrosting corpse, Tony. Astounding!
Says a lot about him as a cop. The basics say, never let the suspects have breathing space.
In this case, it would appear, the suspects were allowed to dig their child up from the beach; carry her to a stranger's freezer, pick her up three weeks later, put her into the boot of a vehicle and bury her God knows where. All this carried out whilst the world press were on their tale from virtually day one.
In which case, Peter Pan and the lost boys are my next door neighbors.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Well, no-one forced Gonc to go around announcing that not only were the McCanns responsible for their daughter's alleged death, they had mummified/frozen her body, and driven around Portugal with the defrosting corpse.

You see, I can't actually get my head around why or how Amaral was allowed to do this.
Or did his publishers not know that he was already in trouble? I find this hard to believe. Amaral was made an Arguido on the 4th of May, 2007 in the Case of Torture against Leonor Cipriano. And we all know by now that not just any old person gets to be made an Arguido. However, Amaral was eventually convicted, while The McCanns were exonerated. This is always possible in Portugal. Some get done and some don't. Mainly because there is or is not any evidence. Although not necessarily in that order.
The Conviction against Leonor Cipriano remains a complete disgrace, since there never was any logical evidence against her. Or even her brother.
But still The Publishers printed and sold The Book. They are a disgrace even unto themselves. Along with The Television Companies who facilitated those appalling Interviews I hope that they will all have to pay. Although that is hardly the solution for me.

Portugal has a very bad sickness that has gone unchallenged and unnoticed for more than forty years after their Glorious Revolution. It is of great sadness to me that Madeleine McCann had to be the catalyst. That such a small child had to be sacrificed in the name of Justice for Portugal.

I believe that Madeleine is still alive. I believe that whoever stole her will not dare to hurt her. This will be their only saving grace.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:19 pm

I suspect they all thought they could make a few easy €€€€€€€€€€€s, Sabot - right and wrong didn't come into it.

Also, they may have believed all Gonc's trash about the McCanns never returning to Portugal, never mind taking him to court.

Reality may have come as a nasty shock.

BTW, Morais has gone awfully quiet, hasn't she? I would have thought she would be trawling all the hate sites, trying to raise money for Gonc in his hour of need.

Oh, and still no sign of any accounting for his fund? Tut tut! Money being given for the legal expenses of a convicted perjuror facing trial for libel, in the name of someone who was, last time I looked, a double Arguido - and not a cent accounted for?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 pm

No, funny that. I do believe that some of this Fund has been spent, back a few months ago, although I can't remember on precisely what. Something to do with a payment to Amaral's Lawyer, if I recall correctly.
I expect that that someone will remember.

They want to talk about Elephants in the room? Call me Nellie. And that is much more funny than they will ever know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:55 pm

It is remarkably difficult to find out anything about it, Sabot, apart from the official party line as spun by Morais and co.

However....

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2364-amaral-and-the-jaguar-and-joana-morais-fund-raising-rip-off

Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral – Solidarity Account
Information 18 January 2010

On the 18th of January, 2010, the Solidarity Account's balance is of EUR 5718,45.

PayPal donations, total: EUR 2819,49
Donations by direct debit/bank wire transfer, total: EUR 4400,00
Donations from fundraising dinner (14Jan2010): EUR 500,00

Bank transfer to Dr. António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000,00
Bank account expenses: EUR 1,04

The Citizens in Defence of Rights and Freedoms – Project Justice Gonçalo Amaral would like to thank everyone who has already contributed to this initiative.

Then there was all the carry-on because the account was frozen or something, oops, I mean no-one in Team Gonc had a bank card to validate it.

Then there was the business of the Hounders trying to donate to it, and Morais not wanting their money, though seemingly Gonc wasn't so fussy.

All in all, a very peculiar business.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:26 pm

I knew it. 2,000 Euros transfered to Amaral's Lawyer. And what was that for, I wonder?
This Amaral Fund isn't actually a Charity, is it? I want to see the Accounts. I have as much right to that as they do to sight of The Madeleine Fund.

This isn't even Irony. It is downright hypocrisy.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:35 pm

Wasn't the 2,000 some kind of filing fee? I think we discovered that Gonc was applying for legal aid for the rest?

You are right, sabot, it isn't a charity and yes, the accounts should be published.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

lily wrote:

You are right, sabot, it isn't a charity and yes, the accounts should be published.

Like the Madeleine Foundation should publish their accounts as well
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Oh yes, mf, we would love to see the books of the Houndation.

Although Bennett has styled it as a foundation, it has been set up as an association, and it really is only a club.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:53 pm

All of that money kicking around out there, and nobody wants to talk about it. Not that it is any of our business, of course. But you have to wonder why they are trying so hard to deflect attention away from what they are up to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 am

From MM:

Carolina Today

AFAIK, with my little knowledge of Portuguese legal matters, this session is not a part of the trial because the trial has not yet started nor has any date been fixed. I think that this is normal procedure in preparation of the trial but is not the yet the trial.

Carolina
Golden Poster

little knowledge of Portuguese legal matters

Excuse me? What was that? It was Montclair/Carolina who rushed to tell MCF the latest from one of Gonc's past court cases; who is always the first to jump in any time anything involving Gonc's legal woes crops up.

So, it is standard practise in Portugal for the lawyers for both sides to have little get-togethers away from the public eye?

Something is going on here; my money is on Gonc trying to wriggle out.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:49 am

It would be cheaper for Gonc to do that, Bonny. It could save a lot in legal fees for him and that's just one thing. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:50 am

Is it not normal practice for the lawyers to have a mediation session with the trial judge?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next