JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE

3 posters

Go down

TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE Empty TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

Jillslaw Jill
Pre trial arrangements underway, no date yet set for Iibel trial #McCann vs Amaral. Rumours re mid September are untrue.

Nope, I don't know anything else. Maybe I should make some stuff up, like the haters do?

It is being suggested that Gonc is trying to settle out of court by giving the McCanns his earring collection

Holdup caused by Guerra & Paz refusing to take their books back; Isabel Duarte demanding they remove them from her garage or she will be seeking compensation.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE Empty Re: TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:51 pm

So here we go again; Morais and co were frantically scrounging, claiming that the start of the hearing was imminent.

Knowing all the time that it wasn't - which explains why they were so reluctant to give any info, just pass the begging bowl round.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:05 pm

Business as usual from Liars Incorporated. Why should we not be surprised?

I wonder who the money is really for?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 pm

Newsflash Newsflash Newsflash

It is being reported from Sauces in the bar area of Portimao that discussions are underway because Lovely Sofa is fed up of her albatross other half and will be testifying for the McCanns.

Reports say she decided on this action after she had a dream about losing 100 kilos of ugly fat; after discussing the matter with dream expert Paiva, she realised it was a sign that it was time to dump the loser.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:08 pm

That could be Paiva's first correct dream analysis.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:11 am

All quiet on the hate front this morning - no doubt they are wondering why they were told yet another pack of lies by Morais and co.

Doncha love that the Hindley Fan and the rest of the Bratettes blew their own feet off over a non-existent 'libel court date' and non-existent buses?

There never were any coaches, it was the Hindley Fan's idea of a LAFF. LAFF is on the Brats, as all those hate posts were recorded and sent off to the press and others.

And it was all over a pack of lies.

Loving Morais' work Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:43 am

Remember this LIE from Morais?

The 'formerly banned by the McCann couple' book, whose trustee, Isabel Duarte, the couple's lawyer affirmed that “nothing will force her to return them”, in spite of a Superior Court ruling which obliged her to deliver the books to their rightful owner; have finally been returned to Guerra & Paz Editors. We, in this blog congratulate Guerra & Paz book publishers as well as the book author of “Maddie - A Verdade da Mentira”, Gonçalo Amaral, for fighting and for standing up against the machiavelic censorship attempt by a couple of former arguidos.

Remember Morais having to publically grovel for telling a pack of LIES about Isabel Duarte?

TRIAL RUMOURS FALSE Moraisadmission

Any sign of her apologising for her latest LIE?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:57 am

Oh my, Kazlux is trying to spin her way out of it, having been caught LYING:

Rangeeni Rangeeni
#McCann libel trial: next session on the 21st of september = preliminary hearings involving lawyers, closed to the public.
5 minutes ago

Which is exactly what we said last night when we busted you HATER LIARS.

So, how much is Gonc going to hand over to the McCanns?

How much compo is G & P going to pay Ms Duarte?

Is it true Lovely Sofa is going to whistleblow?

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:30 pm

How much will Gonc's returned books sell for? I might invest in one if it's going for a couple of Euros. It could become a Collectors Item. The Portuguese Language won't be a problem as I'm not actually going to read it. I shall just bore my grandchildren about how grandma single handedly put paid to Portuguese Fascism in The 21st Century.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Oh dear, looks like reality is slowly filtering through to MM, where this has been posted:

From steelmagnolia...

#McCann libel trial: next session on September 21st, preliminary hearings involving lawyers, closed to the public

I wonder if Lovely Sofa is currently spilling the beans about fakes like steelmagnolia/quadrille/ironside, the bloke pretending to be a woman with cancer Pcorneater

If Gonc is trying to make a deal, all sorts of worms may escape from cans.

Well, he must be trying to make a deal, mustn't he? Or he would be happy to go straight into court and pull the Ace from his Sleeve.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:37 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh dear, looks like reality is slowly filtering through to MM, where this has been posted:

From steelmagnolia...

#McCann libel trial: next session on September 21st, preliminary hearings involving lawyers, closed to the public

I wonder if Lovely Sofa is currently spilling the beans about fakes like steelmagnolia/quadrille/ironside, the bloke pretending to be a woman with cancer Pcorneater

If Gonc is trying to make a deal, all sorts of worms may escape from cans.

Well, he must be trying to make a deal, mustn't he? Or he would be happy to go straight into court and pull the Ace from his Sleeve.

Pcorneater

Good point, Bonny. What is there to discuss behind closed doors?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:44 pm

One for Sans, really, but the only reason I can think of is that someone is hastily recanting. And it isn't the McCanns - why would they?

Gonc is the one who has been doing all the mouthing off, and we have all heard about the Ace he supposedly intends to pull out of his Sleeve in court.

Which means he has been withholding evidence, but we'll let that pass....

Saner heads know there is no Ace, it's all hot air and smears, as usual, and now push has come to shove, Gonc, like his fellow-libeller Bennett, has realised he is in a mess?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:17 pm

Await hearing from sans on this one but it does seem that Gonc may be wanting to settle this.

We know he has no ace, no tide is turning and the tick has run out of tock. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Amaral has repeatedly Libelled The McCanns. Of that there is no doubt. It only remains to be seen of what Portugal will do about this. Personally, I am not taking any bets. Or holding my breath..
Any Country that can leave Leonor Cipriano guilty as proved when they admit that she was seriously beaten by The PJ to extract a confession, does have a problem. And I don't know if they want to solve this problem.

But they didn't remove Amaral because he was becoming an embarrassment. They remove him because they could see that he was a dickhead. But don't ever think that they didn't know this already. The Powers that supposedly be already knew that he was corrupt. On their heads be it. Hopefully, Amaral is expendable. But there is much more to be answered for.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:32 pm

Here's a thing; Scotland Yard is reviewing the case at present. I'm sure they will be keeping the McCanns informed if and when they come across anything that may help find Madeleine.

But - where does it leave Gonc, if even their work so far, makes him look an even bigger libeller than he does already? There comes a point when he has to STFU; he has NO Ace up his Sleeve, he has had chance after chance to play this imaginary Ace, and hasn't.

Instead, he has dug an ever-deeper hole for himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down