JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:41 pm

In her mind, maybe. In reality, with the ghastly brat that was screaming the place down.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:15 pm

Judge Mental Coco ‏@Coco4711 3h
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY Letters of complaint and FOI requests have been sent over the years Never a reply from @leicspolice re #McCann @JerryLawton

Probably because everything from those lunatics and whackjobs goes straight in the bin, after everyone's had a good laugh at their ravings. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:22 pm

Tell me Saepe have you been 'flown' in specifically, a la Gerry McCann, to perhaps help 'neutralise' some rather tricky points as your appearance here does seem rather more than 'fortuitous ?
« Last Edit: Today at 04:44:18 PM by Faithlilly »

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 

What on earth does the forker imagine someone posting on a backwater internet forum has to do with anything? Strange, paranoid people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:28 pm

You could not say they have feelings of grandeur, could you?

It really is something else watching their posts. So entertaining at times. rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Tell me  Saepe have you been 'flown'  in specifically, a la Gerry McCann, to perhaps help 'neutralise' some rather tricky points as your appearance here does seem rather more than 'fortuitous ?
« Last Edit: Today at 04:44:18 PM by Faithlilly »

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 

What on earth does the forker imagine someone posting on a backwater internet forum has to do with anything? Strange, paranoid people.
Interesting that her/his name means fence or enclosure. Possible a fence-sitter? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:13 pm

Interesting thread:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2450.0

Luz is hilarious, isn't she?

Considering the amount of ex-police that were mediocre in their days and are now giving advice or writing articles in UK-journos, I would preview that Amaral would be invited to lecture in the best UK Universities.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

What, when he didn't get any further than a school gym in Portugal? She must think everyone's as dumb as forkers are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:28 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:59 pm

Online Luz

Re: Amaral would have been prosecuted if he had acted like that in the UK
« Reply #70 on: Today at 08:37:24 PM »
In the US Amaral would be doing documentaries for the most important TV channels, in the UK I doubt, because he would never sell himself.

ROFLMAO!  Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 A065   Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 A065   Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 A065    Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 2 A065  

In the US, he'd be IN JAIL.

Dirty cops are rightly regarded as a disgrace to their uniforms in the States. And corrupt policemen who try to frame innocent people have been unacceptable for decades - hasn't she watched In the heat of the night?

PS - he'd likely be in jail in the UK too, for driving a horse and cart through the Official Secrets Act, which binds EVERY public servant.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:05 pm

In the US Amaral would be doing documentaries for the most important TV channels, in the UK I doubt, because he would never sell himself.

Is that what Bushmeat told him?

He would never sell himself? Pull the other one Luz. He did that already. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:11 pm

She has absolutely NO concept of just how bad Gonc and his cronies have made Portugal look in the eyes of other Western European democracies, swaggering around like Mafioso.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 pm

That fact of the matter is that no one is interested in him Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Stupid creature is now ranting about the Cipriano case, and falsely claiming she got her injuries in prison.

Quote from: Luz on Today at 09:45:57 PM
But there were no false reports since there was no aggression inside the PJ premises.How can you responsiblilise anyone for the absence of reports that could not be produced since the events didn't occur?

So, why did Gonc sign a report falsely claiming she got them 'falling down the police station stairs' then?

IF IT HADN'T HAPPENED ON PJ PREMISES THEN AMARAL WOULDN'T HAVE NEEDED TO ENTER A FALSE REPORT, WOULD HE?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 pm

NO he would not.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50 pm

The entrants are coming fast tonight:

Online Faithlilly

Re: Where Is Amaral's Ace He Promised
« Reply #102 on: Today at 10:47:37 PM »
Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 08:27:52 PM
Have you got a cite to prove that it was the McCanns that asked to settle, faith?

The fact was widely reported in the Portuguese press.

-------

'Fact' is not a word to be used together with 'Portuguese press'. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Viv ‏@anotherviv
@Mairy_Hinge In fact I just find it staggering that in such a massive and expensive case it has no medical evidence to prove it! #McCann

....and as not one bit of it is any of her business, it doesn't matter in the least what she does, or does not, find staggering.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:29 pm

Another one with an attitude problem.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 12:19 pm

Kathy Belle
Unaccustomed as I am to making public announcements , I want to make a public apology to anyone who has tried to contact me by private message and presumed they were blocked. I'm ashamed to say, I deleted my account, when I read that people were posting here for the wrong reasons. I realised it was the wrong thing to do, because we are all here to seek justice for Goncalo Amaral and Madeleine, who have both suffered because of Kate and Gerry McCanns behaviour. I'm sorry if my rash behaviour has offended anyone, I should have thought before I acted in the way that I did.

Translation - It's all about me! MEEEEEE!!! Everyone, lookamee and tell me what a clever forker I am!!!! Tell me how much you've missed me hatespamming every site known to man!!!!!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t266p60-let-s-post-up-some-juicy-hater-posts-shall-we

emu of the many heads has such a way with words, doesn't she? Pcorneater 

ewwwwwwww badger to think i tried to honestly argue with a fraud, makes me sick to my stomach, where is the worm these days - obviously hiding and licking his wounds, see ya all nite

eta goodnite degrading monkey too, wouldnt want to leave you out would i LOL

Positively Shakespearian.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:39 pm

correction:

Madeleine, her parents, her twins, her family have suffered,are suffering due to a insane, vile, disgusting freak called gonçalo amaral, whose behaviour through his books of lies, smears, defamation, had only one true purpose: to gain dirty fame and fortune at the expenses of innocents.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 pm

kathy belle, I advise you to get treatment in a lunatic asylum, you stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Judge Mental Coco ‏@Coco4711 3h
alfibab3 You filthy low down #McCann cult slug's scrotum! I do NOT deserve to be called a RETARD! Nobody deserves that! Skank @CsChristine66

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:27 pm

She should be teaching English grammar at university level. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:29 pm

Zoe Pillock has such a way with words....Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:38 pm

The best, and to think that she is also a leading light in the anti brigade gives her added charisma.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next