JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  Lamplighter Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:45 pm

bb1 wrote:Zoe Pillock has such a way with words....Pcorneater 
What ID is this person usually known by, please.    I assume this is the same person as Judgemental?   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Empty Re: Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:51 pm

That's the one, LL - she of the many heads. Midas, Rothley Pillock, etc - all her. All bonkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:19 pm

Not a dumb post, but interesting:

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 3h
@RothleyPillow @paulrogers

Does the name KaOssis mean anything to you Pillow ? Just curious. #mccann

I bet it does - and to one or two others of the freaks, like OMA, the one who's driven so many people away from Amazon with its depraved ravings.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:48 pm

The lie:

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
@just_standing2 Nah Never used bad language in my life! May make typos now and then of course Maths is my forte not words #McCann #Savile

The truth:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f71/17/40/19/59/pillow10.jpg

Link only, as Zoe's remarks are too vile.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 7:56 pm

Nick ‏@xxxxxFernxxxxx 3h
#mccann

Obviously the mention of KaOssis has sent those members present from the small Anti clique, in to complete meltdown. Predictable.

Very predictable, they think no-one knows outside their dirty clique.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Quote by Lace:
The PJ were well aware that they would be going home.   Why didn't they do a reconstruction when they were in Portugal?

They DID scour the area,   there was a huge search remember?   No body was found.

It was the Pope who asked to see the McCann's not vise versa.   The Pope showed an interest in the Madeleine McCann case and asked to see them.    Should they have refused?

Lyall:
He could have flown to them

Just a post made on the Justice Forum but shows how spectacularly dumb this forker is.  I wonder if it has ever gone out of its home town.........

Where do they sign up to the forum from?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:07 pm

Day release from the Home for the Hopelessly Stupid and Nasty, I think, Lily. They're swarming that site like moths drawn to flames.

Which is a pity, because they're making it not worth the effort of reading.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:10 pm

Then, they seem to have a plague of them, Bonny. Time for the exterminators before it becomes the biggest laughing stock on the internet......Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:25 pm

Typical McCann-hater:

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@jontaito Jayelles has clearly shown she has two faces, both of which need a good slap! #McCann

Must be following Gonc's example.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:52 pm

Why doesn't hoho want anyone to talk about HAZEL ROBINSON?

Scared of something, is she? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:05 pm

Morais shroom:

Anonymous said... 5
«In a sensational development the witness said he was stunned when the man confessed he had met the girl on a ­Mediterranean island» - Sensational? More like fabricated.

Didn't Clarence Mitchell represent the Costa Cruises in Italy? http://www.channel4.com/news/fears-grow-for-missing-29

If the barrister does exist and isn't lying about an unknown man from a "Mediterranean island", could the story have emerged from someone around Italy?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:08 pm

bb1 wrote:Typical McCann-hater:

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@jontaito Jayelles has clearly shown she has two faces, both of which need a good slap! #McCann

Must be following Gonc's example.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl And Jay will be standing still while the despot does it rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:12 pm

They're all in meltdown, Tony, their tiny forker 'brains' can't cope with too much unwanted information. They can't process it, that's why they need hatebloggers to tell them what to think.

Hoho seems to have lost the plot, or inhaled too much varnish again:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t264p30-paranoia-heaven-part-deux-punchups-galore

Whatever you do - Don't mention Hazel Robinson!!! rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:17 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 2h
@SallyER Snap! I've 2 retired Met Police relatives who said #McCann story didn't add up at the start. Now they're certain it's a #BigScam

How many times has she told us about these 'relatives'? Who turned out not to be relatives, but spouses of relatives? Her family must be sooooo embarrassed if they know about her activities in haterworld.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:05 pm

This is for all the posts made today so far.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 14h
@Mairy_Hinge Don't feed the trolls, ad hominem attacks are the refuge of those who have already lost their arguments.

What, like this (apologies for the Generalissima's disgusting language, but what else can you expect from the likes of her).

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Morais10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 2:52 pm

Someone really should tell Zoe Pillock that everyone knows the GG character is HER, and that's why Bennett had no defence. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:08 pm

The best part is that Bennett thought he could also fool people, oh like, real lawyers.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:49 pm

Faithlilly

Re: And Still They Won't Take Part !
« Reply #13 on: Today at 03:44:43 PM »
Quote from: Rachel Granada on Today at 03:43:18 PM
Can you not find it in your heart to have a scrap of empathy for this devastated family, faithlilly?

Of course Rachel but that's not what I'm seeing here.

=========

Maybe because she's a heartless, empathy-free pitchforker whose moment of glory was trolling a missing child's FB support page on behalf of Smiffy the Flouncer? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 am

A perfect example of what internet lynch mobs lead to:

'I jumped on his head myself!': Pregnant woman is jailed for organising gang beating of innocent man who was wrongly named as a paedophile on vigilante website
Rachel Ashworth, 28, led the vicious attack on vulnerable epileptic victim
Antonio Cressoti, 39, was punched, kicked and beaten in his own home
He had been falsely branded a paedophile on website 'Predator Watch'
Fraudulent website put details on and demanded money to remove them
Ashworth, of Colne, Lancashire, bragged about the assault on Facebook
Pregnant Ashworth admitted assault and was jailed for 16 months

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2448371/I-jumped-head--Pregnant-woman-jailed-organising-gang-beating-innocent-man-wrongly-named-paedophile-vigilante-website.html#ixzz2h25eaXkN
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does anyone doubt that the McCann-haters are capable of similar attacks on innocent people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 pm

Dumbest post of the week, LOLOLOLOL - Page 3 Hankyo10

In the name...so now the repellent OMA/Cluedo troll, widely thought to be the depraved KaOssis freak, is being quoted by Stuck Record?

Says it all about the kind of trash they associate with.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:17 pm

I haven't laughed so much for so long.

deborah butler @IWILLNOTGOAWAY 1m
@alfibab3 I phone you prune . I'm having poached eggs & tea , get your lying lard ass round here for a cup #mccann

deborah butler@IWILLNOTGOAWAY I phone mistake , who the feck are you

deborah butler @IWILLNOTGOAWAY 14m
@twychy1 the wife felt it rancid enough to report and do would I #mccann

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Is she p*ssed already? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 pm

rofl I'm guessing she must be rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:35 pm

So it must be tea made with strong alcohol or something? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next