JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PJ suspects dead OC employee

+3
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 Empty Re: PJ suspects dead OC employee

Post  lily Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Can you imagine the amount of time spent for them to come up with this scenario?  

It's as though they always start from the end (arrest the McCanns) and work backwards to fit whatever the present circumstances are, in? 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:58 pm

Not all that happy about him being black. Too much of a give away. Unless he had a European partner.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:09 pm

Lord knows, Sabot, I've given up trying to make sense of any of this.

I hope it wasn't him, because of the implications for Madeleine. That said, if he is involved, it wouldn't be the first time some loser has carried out a crime that has baffled everyone by sheer dumb luck.

My own view is that the PJ must have strong reasons for thinking he may be involved to have reopened the case on the strength of this. I'll be happy to be wrong, though.

And I wish the hater morons would stop blaming the McCanns for this - whoever it's coming from, it isn't them.

Like I said, what a coincidence that the leaks start again as soon as the Algarve is directly involved.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:26 pm

As ever, I live in hope. He could have got involved in an abduction ring for the money a child would fetch, and there was likely more than one of them.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:32 pm

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 Express-051113-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:11 pm

Look forward to reading that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Yes, it's an odd business, isn't it?

On the face of it, the whole thing seems ridiculous, but the PJ think otherwise, apparently.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:38 pm

There you go then, Bonny.  Sounds good to me......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:24 am

The McCanns' misery: Kate’s ‘unceasing pain’ over Madeleine
Distraught Kate McCann spoke of the “horrible unceasing pain” of living without Madeleine yesterday as she launched an appeal on behalf of missing loved ones.

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 McCann-parents-440958

The crusading mother told radio listeners her family had been stuck in a “nightmarish limbo” since her daughter’s disappearance in 2007.

Mrs McCann described the ordeal she has endured with husband Gerry and their twins during a plea on behalf of the charity Missing People.

Fronting the appeal on Radio 4 yesterday, Mrs McCann said the group works tirelessly to help find those who vanish by co-ordinating publicity campaigns. It also offers support and counselling for their families.

Her broadcast comes amid a flurry of activity in the attempt to solve the mystery of Maddy’s disappearance while on holiday in Portugal.

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 93451Last month Scotland Yard released new e-fits of a man suspected of abducting her when she was three from the family’s rented apartment at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz.

It is believed he has since died.

Mrs McCann said: “Six years ago my little girl Madeleine was stolen. I cannot describe the impact that awful night had on our family. It’s a horrible unceasing pain we live with every day.

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 6 93452

Missing People call it living in limbo and until Madeleine is found, we are in this nightmarish limbo too.

“Missing People never gives up hope, never stops looking. They are there when it counts, supporting each family for as long as it takes. For families like mine, they are a vital lifeline.”

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/440958/The-McCanns-misery-Kate-s-unceasing-pain-over-Madeleine
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:26 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/441187/Phone-records-show-suspect-was-nearby-when-Madeleine-McCann-vanished

Phone records show suspect was nearby when Madeleine McCann vanished

A DRUG addict being investigated over the disappearance of Madeleine McCann was “in the vicinity” of her holiday complex on the night she vanished, mobile phone records reveal.

Detectives in Portugal say the data shows that Euclides ­Monteiro, a convicted thief and heroin user, was close to or at the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine was snatched in May 2007.

Officers are probing whether Monteiro may have taken her out of revenge after being sacked for stealing by the Algarve holiday club.

The 6ft 2in father-of-two died aged 40 in a tractor accident in 2009. Relatives insist he was innocent and say they will work with police to clear his name.

Records of mobile phone signals obtained by Portuguese police are understood to show that he was in the vicinity of the Ocean Club on the night the three-year-old went missing.

Officers are trying to determine why this might be, as it was a year since he had been sacked and at that time he was living 15 minutes away.

But Monteiro’s sister Paula last night claimed he may have sold the phone before Madeleine disappeared. Speaking from her home in Argozelo, northern Portugal, she said: “He was always swapping or selling his phones around that time.

“I consider myself lucky not to have been arrested because at the time I lent him a mobile which was still in my name. The phone isn’t proof that he was near Madeleine McCann’s apartment. I know he was not there.”

She added: “I want this to be clarified so my brother’s name can be cleared. We might be poor but things have got to be cleared up because he is dead now and can’t defend himself.”

Madeleine’s parents Kate and Gerry McCann have been made aware of the claims surrounding Monteiro but refused to comment on “the speculation”.

They remain confident their daughter is still alive and are fully backing a separate Scotland Yard investigation into her disappearance.

Meanwhile, Portuguese police continue to examine Monteiro, who emigrated to Portugal as a child from Cape Verde, off west Africa. They are investigating whether he may have been stealing from guests’ rooms at the Ocean Club to feed a heroin habit. Monteiro was convicted of theft in 1996 and served a jail sentence.

Portuguese police announced last month they were reopening their inquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance.

Former police chief Goncalo Amaral is due back in court in Lisbon today for the restart of his libel trial. He is being sued by the McCanns, both 45, of Rothley, Leicestershire.

---------

Have his cronies managed to get Gonzo off the toilet yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:20 pm

My friends, this was taken from O Crime / The Crime PT newspaper:

Euclides Monteiro clue is a blind alley.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=405146866281595&set=a.373550796107869.1073741827.214493998680217&type=1&theater

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 pm

I personally wouldn't trust O Crime if it told me water was wet, Pedro, seeing as how it shares its lawyer with Amoral.

I'm happy to wait until the Yard or PJ say something definite, and not jump at police sources bullsh*tting in O Crime. smile 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:44 pm

yes bb1, I wonder if both police forces will issue a statement.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6