JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PJ suspects dead OC employee

+3
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 Empty Re: PJ suspects dead OC employee

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:08 pm

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 BX77wOjCAAA8CAU
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:37 pm

here it is the proof (again) that the news about the deceased OC employee is speculation of the press:

"A spokesman for the Policia Judiciaria said: "A secrecy order placed on the reopened case, and our professional secrecy, prevents us from making any comment on Correio da Manha's reports."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:17 pm

I don't know who in Portugal leaked this story, but I really don't think it was the police, Pedro. It could have been the family involved, their neighbours, anyone.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:59 am

How very interesting! Of the email to the Royals, Gonc fanatic, amateur database hacker and former PJ employee FSoares says:

No, the person who wrote the email seems to be a woman, but nothing mentioned about the suspect's gender.

Curiouser and curiouser.

And the story is still getting lurid headlines in CdM:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/perfil-leva-judiciaria-ate-raptor-de-maddie

Research: Judicial Police looking English girl's corpse
Judicial Profile takes up raptor Maddie
Former employee of the Ocean Club has always had traces of aggression. CM tells him all about the research.

So much for yesterday's tales about grieving widows sueing CdM. Looks like that was, as usual, bullsh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:04 am

Star's version of events:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/348425/Madeleine-McCann-suspect-was-a-known-criminal

Madeleine McCann suspect was a known criminal
THE sacked holiday complex worker suspected of kidnapping Madeleine McCann had a criminal record.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 1st November 2013
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:24 am

Myths has the full CdM piece:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post200454.html?sid=490cd47808f9fe5781240019216373d8#p200454

Correio da Manhã - paper edition

(Translated by Montclair)

1 November 2013

Profile led PJ to the abductor of Maddie

The immigrant also showed agressive traits and suspicious behaviour towards children.
The suspect's family refuses to collaborate.

Eduardo Dâmaso/Tânia Laranjo/Ana Isabel Fonseca

An aggressive and conflictual personality and suspicious behaviour towards children led the PJ investigation to the Cabo Verde immigrant, indicated in the abduction and murder of Maddie.

The PJ inspectors, who studied the case and led to it's recent reopening, elaborated a profile of the suspect - who died in 2009 at 40 - and concluded that the traits presented give more strength to the possibility that he was the author of the crime. The PJ, also, had done the same in 2007, when Robert Murat had been made "arguido". The profile had been made with the help of two British criminologists and indicated that the luso-british could be responsible for the disappearance.

As for the Cabo Verde immigrant now being investigated, he had a past marked some violent episodes. He was also involved in a labour conflict, having left in a dispute. This is what happened in the Ocean Clube resort, in Praia da Luz, in Lagos, where the suspect worked. He lost his job a short time before the girl disappeared, 3 May 2007.

The PJ has, during the last few days, attempted to reconstruct the last steps of the suspect and to try to find the places where he could have hidden Madeleine's body, who was 4 at the time of the disappearance. The suspect's family has not collaborated with the PJ, which has hindered the investigation. The wife has not offered any leads as to the last years of the life of her companion. The suspect had a record for theft. In 1996, he received a pardon from the President Jorge Sampaio and was not thrown out of the country.

The Family admits suing for defamation

The family of the man who is suspected of abducting Maddie, has already admitted suing the state, for offense against a deceased person. The wife, who refused to speak to CM, is supposed to have already contacted a lawyer in order to go ahead with a complaint for offenses to the memory of a deceased person. This complaint could come up against the fact that the PJ is only studying one line of investigation, which had already happened in the past. Robert Murat, for example, who had been made arguido, was never compensated for the damages suffered because of the investigation. It would be difficult in the Portuguese judicial system for the widow to prove this, although the closest relatives speak of an enormous "shame" felt by the widow and son.

Murat was considered a suspect

The name of Robert Murat was put on the table, days after the disappearance of Maddie. At the time, the PJ counted on the help of Joe Sullivan and the superintendent Graham Hill, two renowned British criminologists, to analyse Murat's personality. The evaluation made of the luso-british led the authorities to conclude that he had 70 to 85% possibility of fitting in the profile of Maddie's abductor.

The criminologist also said, at the time, that Robert Murat "never gave credible explanations".

Details

Lived in Lagos

The suspect of Madeleine McCann's abduction lived the last few years in Portelas, in Lagos county.

"Unable to defend himself"

The family of the suspect told CM that they are indignant that the PJ are investigating someone who has already died and is unable to defend themself.

He was in the area

The mobile pings reveal that the suspect was in the area of the resort the day of the crime

========

Suing the PJ for suspecting a dead bloke? Good luck with that one.

Oh, and so much for Morais' bollox about it being the Yard investigating this guy, after somehow telepathically knowing he'd been sacked from the OC and didn't appear anywhere in the files.

Hope the McCann-haters are expressing their outrage about this?

The suspect's family has not collaborated with the PJ, which has hindered the investigation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:34 pm

Green Eyed Girl ‏@GreenEyes3776
Hope the family of the innocent deceased man in Portugal takes legal action against those who are slandering his name over Madeleine #McCann

Good luck with suing Portimao PJ because they're investigating a dead man in the course of a missing child case. The deceased might be innocent, he might not. No-one knows right now, which is why the PJ are investigating.

Or are the PJ the bad guys now?

Team Gonc must be on their knees praying nothing comes of this rather confused and confusing tales. Because if there is good reason to suspect this man of involvement, Gonc's next residence is liable to be a jail cell.

To protect him from irate Algarvians, if nothing else, as it will be the screw-up to end all screw-ups.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:48 pm

I´m tired of speculation from Cdm, why the newspaper insists about murder, when there is no evidence of it specially when both police forces are looking for a living child.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:54 pm

Quote from: Mr Moderator on Today at 02:36:20 PM
Portugal's daily Correio da Manha refusing to name the Cape Verde immigrant suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Madeleine.

They are rightly being very cautious at this stage

Cautious? CdM? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Where have these people been for the last six years?

And I see the Cabrita harpy has now shoved her oar in - surprising she resisted for so long, really:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post200491.html#p200491

She must be longing for the good old days when police documents blew off Gonc's desk, out the window, and into her handbag as she just happened to walk past....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:37 pm

A police source told weekly Portuguese newspaper 'O Crime

liar liar liar liar liar liar 

Gonzo the 'police source' is he? What with him sharing a lawyer with O Crime? Wink 

Interesting to see Team Gonc desperately trying to spread disinformation, aided and abetted by hatebloggers like Morais and Bullsh*t.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Daniel Littler
One of the three reporters that broke the story about the hotel worker in the Portuguese press, has given evidence for the McCanns against Goncalo Amaral in court!!! I wonder how much they have been paying him then???

Numty decides CdM is IN IT. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:35 pm

No one knows if in fact Scotland Yard picked this up from Cell Phone pings.
Me? I don't care who spotted it. Someone did. And it certainly wasn't Goncalo Amaral, although he should have done.

So this man was in PdL at the time, and he does have a criminal record, and some history of being short of money. So worth looking into.

Do I think he could be culpable? Who knows? But I am not happy with how Portugal is dealing with this.

I suspect that Portugal is hell bent on proving that they are on the ball, and that none of their investigations are anything to do with Scotland Yard. But that could be just Gonc and his team, and possibly nothing to do with the actual investigation. So just another load of spin.

I remain entirely stunned by the perfidy. And I do not believe a word of this latest shite.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:38 pm

I think it's reasonable to assume that Gonzo is the 'police source' rumour-mongering for O Crime. Similarly, anything from Ms Cabrita can be safely assumed to be nothing but pro-Gonc propaganda, as she has rather a lot invested in the Glorification of Gonzo.

We really know nothing definitely, Sabot and I am not going to blame the PJ for wherever this story came from. A good few people could have gone to CdM with it for a few euros.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:03 pm

I don't actually care, Bonny. But I do think that it is highly unlikely that The PJ are leaking this. Just how stupid would they have to be?

Gonc? Where would he have got the information from? Unless it was The Family. Could they think that by supporting that arsehole that it would in some way lead the investigation back to The McCanns and away from this man?
I mean, come on, his wife didn't know what he was up to or that he might have been a suspect?

Or perhaps Portugal needs a dead suspect who wasn't actually Portuguese.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:15 pm

Anonymous said... 18
I ask again Joana, why is it that CdeM articles all claim the inquiry into the sacked worker IS PJ and is what got the case reopened? who is telling the truth?

Just for once, CdM - yet again, Morais has been telling porkies. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 pm

Wonder why the mainstream anti-McCann sites aren't pushing this interview?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post200539.html#p200539

Portuguese reopen the Madeleine McCann case
PostPosted by sal » Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:03 pm

SOL - paper edition

(Translated by Montclair)

Caroline/Montclair is on MM, not-Bennett's and inJustice, so why hasn't this been seen more widely?

I do hope it isn't because it makes Morais look like a complete plonker. Guess the Cabrita woman will be IN IT now as well, along with CdM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:39 pm

PS - it's obvious that the PJ are now IN IT as well, as it's them who have started this particular investigation, which has led to the case being reopened.

The McCann-haters really have lost the plot if they imagine the PJ and CdM are now part of this vast conspiracy they've invented in their addled brains.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:48 pm

I have completely lost the plot. I don't know who is doing what, or who said whatever. Excepting that Scotland Yard haven't said anything much at all.

I still think that Portugal is up the creek without a paddle, and that someone is driving The Nasties to even greater heights of vile abuse.

None of this matters. If Madeleine is out there somewhere then she will be found.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:37 pm

What on earth.....?

PJ suspects dead OC employee - Page 4 BYBAp7sCcAAudNh

Good to see the media has heeded police calls for restraint, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:47 pm

Effing bloody hell. Five Euros? As much as that, one might ask. So who paid him that much?

Sorry. This has now gone off into a world of fantasy. And David Cameron needs to do something about The Press.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:51 pm

As far as I make out from other reports (not that there is much sense to be found anywhere at present) this suspect was sacked for stealing €5.

Which doesn't really make for a lurid headline, does it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:54 pm

Is this why the Cabrita article isn't being discussed on the mainstream anti-McCann sites?

In the meantime, the ex-companion will file an injunction to keep the journalists from her residence: "If the police told me that the case was under judicial secrecy, how come the journalists are all at my door and bothering my family?", asks the wife, who up until now has remained silent. "With so many children who are abducted in Portugal, why do the police only care about the English girl?".

Bit off-message, is it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:57 pm

Oh, I see. He didn't actually sell Madeleine for 5 Euros.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Is this why the Cabrita article isn't being discussed on the mainstream anti-McCann sites?

In the meantime, the ex-companion will file an injunction to keep the journalists from her residence: "If the police told me that the case was under judicial secrecy, how come the journalists are all at my door and bothering my family?", asks the wife, who up until now has remained silent. "With so many children who are abducted in Portugal, why do the police only care about the English girl?".

Bit off-message, is it?
Well that remark might come in handy later.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next