JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail

5 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail Empty Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:50 pm

Make what you will of this nonsense from people who are supposed to be supporting Gonc:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487987/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-suspects-Portuguese-detectives-didnt-abandon-case.html

Police chief blamed Kate and Gerry McCann for Madeleine's disappearance 'to ensure Portuguese detectives didn't abandon case'
Goncalo Amaral was said to have been 'against shelving of original probe'
Kate and Gerry McCann are suing Mr Amaral over his claims in 2008 book
He alleged couple faked the abduction to cover up her death in Portugal
McCanns say book turned people against them when they needed help
By GERARD COUZENS
PUBLISHED: 20:24, 5 November 2013 | UPDATED: 20:24, 5 November 2013
  0 View
comments
A former Portuguese police chief blamed Madeleine McCann's parents for the three-year-old girl's disappearance to ensure detectives carried on looking for her, a former colleague claimed today.
Antonio Paulo dos Santos told a Lisbon court he believed his friend Goncalo Amaral penned a book pointing the finger at the couple because he was against the shelving of the original investigation.
Kate and Gerry McCann are suing Mr Amaral over his claims in his July 2008 book The Truth of the Lie that they faked their daughter's abduction to cover up her death in their holiday apartment.

His book was released three days after the Portuguese police probe into the girl’s disappearance was archived and the McCanns were told their status as official suspects or arguidos was being lifted.
Defence witness Mr dos Santos, who worked with Mr Amaral in the early Nineties and remains in close contact with him, spoke at the hearing this afternoon.
He said: ‘Everything that's in the book appears to be in the case files. It's not fictional. They are the conclusions of a factual analysis by Goncalo Amaral as the head of the police investigation.

‘I think the main reason he wrote the book was so that the case would continue to be investigated. When he published the book I presume he didn't agree with its archiving.’
Today's libel trial hearing was the first since Portuguese authorities announced last month they were reopening their probe into Madeleine's disappearance more than five years after it was shelved.
The morning court session started with a disappointment for the defence when it emerged a key witness was on honeymoon and his evidence had to be rescheduled for a later date.

Criminologist and university professor Paulo Sargento was expected to support Mr Amaral and say he did not believe Madeleine had been abducted from her Algarve holiday apartment.
In October 2007 he created a 3D reconstruction of the night on May 3, 2007 when Madeleine disappeared - and concluded any abductor would only have had eight minutes in which to strike.

He later came up with a computer edit based on witness statements of a long-haired bearded man which the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell insisted at the time could cause confusion.
Mario Sena Lopes, editor of Guerra & Paz which published Mr Amaral's controversial book, admitted he could not guarantee all copies had been returned after the McCanns successfully injected it.
The couple secured a temporary injunction in September 2008 before a court upheld the ban in February 2010 after a challenge from Mr Amaral. The injunction was lifted again in March 2011.
Mr Lopes, who is still Mr Amaral's literary agent, told the hearing: ‘There are always booksellers who do not respect the orders of the distributors.’
He also admitted knowing the book had been circulated in Brazil but insisted Guerra & Paz had nothing to do with it.
Luis Vale Frois, former managing director of a firm which distributed a DVD of a documentary based on Mr Amaral's book, said it was inevitable pirate copies would find their way onto the Internet.

He told the hearing: ‘If this week you release a series on TV, next week it's already on the internet with Portuguese subtitles.’

Mr Amaral, removed as head of the Madeleine McCann probe in October 2007 after criticising the British police, attended court for the trial as he has done every day since its start in September.

He has been critical of a new British police appeal about the six-and-a-half year-old mystery, branding it a ‘PR campaign of intoxication and misinformation.’
But he declined to comment today on the reopened Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine's disappearance.
Mr Amaral's lawyer Vitor dos Santos insisted outside court: ‘We are not going to make any comment about the criminal investigation. This is a civil case and when it's over my client will be free to speak. No lawyer should make any statements about people being absolved or not being absolved from an investigation.
'This is not the time to be saying anything about it because it makes no sense to do so.’
The McCanns claim Mr Amaral's book turned Portuguese people against them when they most needed their help in finding their daughter.
The ex-police chief is denying defamation and insists everything in the book was contained in police files. Former police colleagues have given evidence backing his argument.
The McCanns, of Rothley, Leicestershire, have applied to take the witness stand as well as Mr Amaral.
Judge Maria Emilia Melo e Castro is expected to rule on their application at the end of the month. The case, scheduled to finish in December, continues.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2487987/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-suspects-Portuguese-detectives-didnt-abandon-case.html#ixzz2jo3p1j2D
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail Empty Re: Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:54 pm

‘I think the main reason he wrote the book was so that the case would continue to be investigated. When he published the book I presume he didn't agree with its archiving.’

You'd think a supposed 'close friend' would know Gonzo wrote the thing to defend his imaginary 'honour', wouldn't you?

As for this:

In October 2007 he created a 3D reconstruction of the night on May 3, 2007 when Madeleine disappeared - and concluded any abductor would only have had eight minutes in which to strike.

He later came up with a computer edit based on witness statements of a long-haired bearded man which the McCanns' spokesman Clarence Mitchell insisted at the time could cause confusion.

If that's the best Stooge Sargento can do, Gonc will be praying he has a very, very long honeymoon.

Eight minutes? The abductor could have seized Madeleine and been half-way to Spain in that time.

And Sargento's been trying his hand at efits, too. Who knew?

And these people are supposed to be helping Gonc? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail Empty Re: Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 pm

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT 2m
MT @GaeMar01 So UK media today 5th Nov 2013 did not report on #McCann vs #Amaral libel trial in Portugal and #MillionMaskMarch > #BBC

Silly forker. What's that ^^^^^?

And this?

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-11-05/anonymous-brings-million-mask-march-to-london/

Hundreds of people have gathered in Trafalgar Square and have marched on parliament wearing masks of Guy Fawkes.

Might have been bigger headlines if it hadn't been such a washout?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:18 pm

Oh look, it's being reported now:

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-11-05/anonymous-protests-parliament-square/

The trustafarians are, predictably, fighting with the police.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:24 pm

A former Portuguese police chief blamed Madeleine McCann's parents for the three-year-old girl's disappearance to ensure detectives carried on looking for her, a former colleague claimed today.

When someone's worked out how that helps Gonc in the slightest, do let me know. It rather seems as if his good 'friend' dos Santos has just admitted Gonc is a deliberate liar who made false accusations to manipulate people into doing what he wanted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:28 pm

With friends like those, who needs enemies?

Ker-ching.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Marie Dean ‏@mariecariad 3m
@DaSteelMan has anything been reported about today? I haven't seen a thing.
Expand
David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 1m
@mariecariad nothing Marie. Unlike the previous 7 dates, where we have had feedback by 5pm #McCann

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 34m
I wonder if there is an agreed injunction in place in libel court. Something may have been said which could effect criminal case(s)?

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 1m
I'm defiantly sensing some kind of block on today's court hearings #McCann

=======

Ignorance is bliss. Prepare for the now-traditional Tears Before Bedtime when word gets around about what Gonc's own witnesses have done to him. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:53 pm

Why Gonc wrote The Truth - I Lied in his own words:

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id165.html

I decided to write the book to defend our dignity. Part of the British press and even the McCann couple have defamed my name and that of the Policía Judiciaria in Portugal; I requested authorisation to speak but I never obtained it, that is why I decided to write the book.

Oh my very dear! And to think it was one of the DEFENCE witnesses that came out with nonsense about Gonc writing to accuse the McCanns and keep the case open!

He'd be well advised to settle before the next court date.

With or without Sargento and his efit of some bloke with a beard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:56 pm

GD .- Reading this book, reveals the strong personal and emotional impact that these events have had on you. Is that true?

Yes it is true, but this has nothing to do with any revenge; it answers to the need to respond to many accusations, to many slanders suffered, both personal and at corporate level. During the time I handled the investigation I always said: Justice is working in silence, but in the end I could do no more, I asked my superiors permission to respond to so many lies, but I was refused. I was forced to leave the police in July 2008, after the case was archived, and after 27 years in the Force, to have the freedom to express myself and restore my honour.

Again, oh dear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:09 pm

This is a civil case and when it's over my client will be free to speak.

Hasn't stopped him till now, what with his shambling performance on ITN, and his special pullout in the Nova Gente gossip mag.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Luis Vale Frois, former managing director of a firm which distributed a DVD of a documentary based on Mr Amaral's book, said it was inevitable pirate copies would find their way onto the Internet.

That'll be the McCann-haters' handiwork.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:25 pm

the main reason he wrote the book was only to gain fame and fortune, at the expenses of innocents.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:30 am

The McCann-haters don't seem too keen on the report, so they're trying to make it go away by hate-spamming the Mail comments section and rounding up the troops to vote red or green to enforce the Gonc party line, like good little stormtroopers. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:00 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/amaral-wrote-his-book-to-keep-case-open.html

Amaral Wrote His Book To Keep The Case Open So They Could Find Madeleine? Trying To Believe Him....Nope Not Working. His Book Was Published Three Days, AFTER THE CASE WAS CLOSED OTHERWISE HE COULDN'T HAVE PUBLISHED IT COULD HE.

Doesn't work, does it? Gonzo's 'friends' really haven't done him any favours - hard to believe they were defence witnesses. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:26 am

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/amaral-wrote-his-book-to-keep-case-open.html

Amaral Wrote His Book To Keep The Case Open So They Could Find Madeleine? Trying To Believe Him....Nope Not Working. His Book Was Published Three Days, AFTER THE CASE WAS CLOSED OTHERWISE HE COULDN'T HAVE PUBLISHED IT COULD HE.

Doesn't work, does it? Gonzo's 'friends' really haven't done him any favours - hard to believe they were defence witnesses. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Amaral's witnesses are dropping him in it left right and center. Amaral wrote the book to keep the case opened but his publishers couldn't publish it until the case was closed? Yeah that'll do the trick. Nice going Mr. Witness.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:35 am

Also interesting that de Santos has told Gonc to STFU, after his client has done so much babbling to the media, Tony - including revealing the truth about why they wanted the media excluded.Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:Also interesting that de Santos has told Gonc to STFU, after his client has done so much babbling to the media, Tony - including revealing the truth about why they wanted the media excluded.Wink
Stable door and horse comes to mind here, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:46 am

about: "to have the freedom to express myself and restore my honour", that is bullshit, we know too well what was amaral´s true purpopse, it had nothing to do with freedom of speech or honour, but to feed his lust for easy fame and fortune, a celebrity, which can be proved through his autographs when he showed his book of defamation.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 am

Talk about back pedaling, he could win the Tour de France with his eyes shut.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:53 am

N2 trying to hatespam the Mail and pretend to be 'members of the public' -

Jennifer Targhi I have commented under the article Gary. Back me up!
54 minutes ago · 1

Claire Louise Just checked and my comment is not there, nor is the one that was posted on there at the time, that recommended people to go online and read his book. x

Claire Louise Just left another one,

Karen Johnston I see my comment , the first made on DM has not passed the pro test
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 11:56 am

crazytony wrote:Talk about back pedaling, he could win the Tour de France with his eyes shut.

What was he thinking about, Tony? Had he been drinking with his good friend Gonc, and concocted this mad scheme to attempt to make Gonzo look like some kind of high-minded hero?

Who only made malicious, false accusations about the McCanns to keep the case open?

It beggars belief that a 'defence' witness could get into the witness box and say anything so utterly stupid, so damning to the person he's supposed to be helping.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Hounders hatespamming the Mail pretending to be 'members of the public'-

I see they are slowly adding more comments, but mine has not been posted yet and I sent it last night.

========

Re: 5TH NOVEMBER TRIAL UPDATES - Please post here
Post Copodenieve Today at 9:47 am

AndyB wrote:
More comments are appearing

Yes, but what happened to the first comment with over 600 likes? It´s disappeared. And my comment wishing Amaral luck is not there either.

They're even doing that sad thing where they copy their own comments on their own hate sites to pretend that this is what 'members of the public' really think, and tick tock, the tide is turning.

And the word's gone round the hate sites to vote down any comments supporting the McCanns and vote up their own comments praising Gonzo.

Deluded fools - do they really think the media doesn't know who's doing it? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:41 pm

N2 pretend to be members of the public:

Linda Wrafter mines not posted either, they only like fluffy ones ,but they can see the colour of the ticks they got so at least Mail can see the believers are clearly in the minority by a mile

No, the Mail can see that the word went round the hate sites to vote early and often, cookie-clearing and dongling as required to fake the figures. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 06, 2013 1:24 pm

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail Goncje10

That's how defendants dress for court now, is it? A sweater that looks like a charity shop reject thrown on over the Lucky Shirt, with jeans that must be stuck to him and a crumpled jacket?

PS - is he laughing because someone's pointed out his lawyer's uncanny resemblance to Joe Pesci in Goodfellas?

Bizarre statements from Gonc witnesses courtesy of Mail Joepesci-then
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 06, 2013 2:45 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/amaral-wrote-his-book-to-keep-case-open.html

Amaral's witnesses are dropping him in it left right and center. Amaral wrote the book to keep the case opened but his publishers couldn't publish it until the case was closed? Yeah that'll  do the trick. Nice going Mr. Witness.
OMG what a brilliant tactic.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next