JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  crazytony Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:24 pm

bb1 wrote:And I would be amazed if Drachen isn't in one of those FB groups, Tony, pretending to be a 'young mum' or similar.

It would be a happy hunting ground for scum like him.
Of course he is. HOHO and Dangly sites are his kind of paradise.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  lily Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:26 pm

Very good article on your blog, Tony. thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:53 pm

Danglenumties' idea of 'debate':

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Scum_o10

Gutter trash, the lot of them - and remember, each and every one of them just adores Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:57 pm

It stands to sense that they come together in places that feed their sickness.

Remember all the frothing and foaming regarding Jim Gamble and the CEOP?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:29 am

Censorship is now the order of the day on the site hosting the Official Edited Court Reports.

Posts praising 'innocent paedophiles' are left standing, but any dissent, or hint of the truth, is being removed. This was posted late last night, and has now vanished:

Re: Anything and everything
« Reply #420 on: Today at 12:07:59 AM »
I have been banned for the past few days, I had thought permanently as the site was also blocked to my IP so I couldn't read it (soon got round that by using a proxy). It has seemed very quiet and I had assumed that most people posting against the Libellers and Anti-McCanns had been banned, but I now understand that a collective decision was taken by most of them to withdraw voluntarily and allow this to become a cess pit like other Anti-McCann forums. I used to take this view until I realised how little effect sewer sites really have- only convincing the general public of the green inkery involved in being so deluded.

So I will leave with them and allow people here who wish to partake in mental-masturbatory fantasies about the McCanns to get their jollies to do so in peace without worries about how wrong they might be.

Debunker.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:56 pm

The paedo-pitier thinks it's all a big joke:

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Wonder12

That deviant should, IMO, have been kicked out and the post deleted instantly, not left for the haters to snigger about.

Luz the wannabee arsonist thinks it's OK too:

Luz

Re: The breathtaking hypocrisy of those that support the McCanns
« Reply #397 on: Today at 01:48:33 PM »
Paedophiles, like psychopaths or sociopaths are a personality organizations that never changes, but there are means to help those people to avoid crime.

When a person speaks about an innocent paedophile it is in the sense that the person, although having that predisposition, has not committed the said/specific crime, so in that sense it is an "innocent paedophile".

Many of their ilk in Team Gonc, are there?

So I will leave with them and allow people here who wish to partake in mental-masturbatory fantasies about the McCanns to get their jollies to do so in peace without worries about how wrong they might be.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Repugnant bunch of deviant minded a-holes.

At least they are all together in one dirty place.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:47 pm

what sort of insanity is this? innocent paedophile? paedophiles are not innocent, exactly the opposite, which involves also those who create excuses about paedophile´s criminal behaviour.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

as for breathtaking hypocrisy, this is what antis truly are: a bunch of insane freaks full of ****, full of hypocrisy, which they have learned from a freak called GA.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:00 pm

The only human-being that would class a pedophile an innocent is, a pedophile! mad 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm

crazytony, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:crazytony, your words are mine.
And yours mine, my friend.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:42 pm

yes crazytony.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

crazytony wrote:
Pedro Silva wrote:crazytony, your words are mine.
And yours mine, my friend.
Mine too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:10 pm

Shocking that, far from condemning the paedo-pitier, its fellow-haters have rushed to sympathise with it, claiming, What it really meant to say was....

Doesn't wash, I'm afraid.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:14 pm

Re: Yet another Tannerman sighting The Sun - man on moped tries to snatch girl yards from where Madeleine McCann vanished
Post Lance De Boils Today at 3:06 pm

Her full name is Shauna Costello Duncan.

Sicko hounders stalk a woman for the crime of speaking to the Sun. No wonder witnesses are scared to come forward, with low-lives like them stalking families!

I wish the REAL police would have a word with the armchair defectives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:21 pm

Carol Lewis I hope that when the twins are of an age to have their own children, they are no longer in contact with K and G, can you imagine those two as grandparents??? I shudder at the thought..

Most normal, decent people shudder at the thought of anyone as sick and hate-filled as her being near impressionable young people NOW.

And then cry and whine when they are rightly called HATERS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:04 pm

bb1 wrote:Shocking that, far from condemning the paedo-pitier, its fellow-haters have rushed to sympathise with it, claiming, What it really meant to say was....

Doesn't wash, I'm afraid.
How would Guedes know what that person meant unless that was a sock of hers?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:08 pm

Unlikely, she's too egotistical to have socks. More likely, they all realised a fellow-hater had stuffed up bigtime and were trying to cover it up?

The hater sleaze in question sounded very much like one of the hounders; we all know what their favourite topic is, unfortunately. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:30 pm

June Newland i sent an email and asked that they close down the store...its inapropriate
5 hours ago · 3

Victoria Thomas Good on you June Newland
5 hours ago via mobile · 1

June Newland no,hon they think they are but just wait
5 hours ago · 1

June Newland anyone can do it just go to there shop site,theres an email address

Splitternumties attacking Madeleine's FB page yet again; assorted obscene remarks follow from the pondlife. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:33 pm

Unlikely, she's too egotistical to have socks. More likely, they all realised a fellow-hater had stuffed up bigtime and were trying to cover it up?

I realize that, Bonny, but I cannot get over the fact that she was assuming to know what the person meant. They do that enough with the McCanns and we know what happens there.......

She would have been better to have zipped it and left the perv supporter to explain for itself - if it could.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:43 pm

The correct response would have been:

That's a disgusting, deeply offensive thing to say. Please delete your post, and apologise.

Instead, they all rushed to protect the creep.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:58 pm

Kate Holt I can feel it in my bones something is bubbling. I can't sleep with anticipation over the libel case. [hatespeech redacted]

How utterly pathetic can a grown adult get? Losing sleep over a libel trial in Portugal which has absolutely NOTHING to do with her. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

It's almost as sad as that Gillypot person, who was counting off 'sleeps' until the Fund accounts were published.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Is she doing this? bounce bounce bounce bounce 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:56 am

These may be of use elsewhere:

One of hoho's haters:

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Haterg10

Splitternumties:

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 2 Spllit10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next