JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:53 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:36 pm

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/chelsea-hoffman-is-writing-book-about.html

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The ink from all those tattoos must have rotted Trampstamp's 'brain'. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:47 pm

She has got to be joking?

........former attorney-general (Portugal) Goncalo Amaral believes.......

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 7:57 pm

Nope. She really has announced:

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 Agaga10

You couldn't make it up.....oh wait, she just has. Hahau 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:58 pm

NUTTER ALERT!!!!!!!

Jonathan Williams
With this page growing daily & the belief that the government & British Police are turning a blind eye in relation to all the evidence that Maddie's parents were involved directly or indirectly in her death & disappearance & these people should be brought to justice, I am enquiring how many people would be interested in a peaceful gathering to deliver a well constructed dossier outlining everything we are talking about on here & outlining the obvious protection the McCanns are receiving, to Downing Street. The press will then have to report & it will divide their allegiances.

Stupid creature - doesn't he remember what happened to Bennett? The press ignored him except for VILE TROLL headlines.

And look at these fools:

Jonathan Williams I'm with you on that. I believe that the conclusion of the libel case is going to be a crucial time & things could then move in a bad way for the McCanns
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 2

Brian Silver Fox Persey I'm in!
18 minutes ago · Like · 2

Kev Barwise Me too, I'll meet you in Cossy village
13 minutes ago via mobile · Like · 1

Lord Miles Spencer There are currently two plans for demonstrations - one in London - the other in Rothley

Excellent news! We can look forward to more front pages like:

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 Stalker

If that shower of chavs go anywhere near the McCann family, they will be arrested.

And they will also find out that the good people of Britain don't like lynch mobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:59 pm

Yer....well.....but....they will be doin sumfink. The want axshun. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Sez one of the numty geniuses planning to march on the McCanns' family home, without the slightest thought for the twins, never mind their parents:

we can not keep this from pro mccann

No, you certainly can't - especially when you post it all on an open forum. I'm sure the police will have been informed about their plans to intimidate the McCann family in their own home.mad mad mad 

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:27 am

no comment! ‏@march4maddie1
@Sweepyface @Ans4MBM @KClockwork people have do the choice, we only plan to highlight discrepancies, we don't intend to abuse parents

Of course they do! What else do the pondlife think going mob-handed into the McCann family's village and shouting and bawling is except abuse?

Thankfully, the REAL police are aware, and the hater Gonc supporters will find themselves in jail on public order offences if they try it.

And we all remember how sickened and angry the good people of Rothley were when Bennett and co carried out the Rothley Stalking. If the pondlife tries a repeat, they may well find themselves on the receiving end of the Court of Public Opinion.

Helpful of the Amaral supporters to boast about their London schemes, isn't it?

https://m.facebook.com/events/253773958105731?_rdr

Wonder why they're scared to let the REAL police investigate?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:21 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/breaking-news-anti-mccann-bods-want-to.html

Yup; some stiff sentences are being handed down these days for public order offences.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:20 pm

I very occasionally allow my mind to wander into the peripheral realms of the abduction of one of my babies, but I don't stay there for very long. I can't even deal with the thought of it, let alone the reality.
I go off and do something, knowing that this isn't happening to me.
How these sick people live with and deal with the vile thought in their heads is something I will never understand.

And I don't know how Kate and Gerry deal with the loss of Madeleine either. I can only admire their courage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:28 pm

Just stop for a minute and think about the horror of what that pondlife are threatening to do to the McCanns, Sabot.

On the anniversary of the terrible day that their child was abducted, the scum are threatening to go to their home village and cause a scene, demonstrating against them, and accusing them - in their family home - of harming their oldest daughter.

They don't even care about Madeleine's brother and sister, and how terrified they would be to have a mob of howling banshees on their doorstep, screaming for their parents' heads.

It is truly the Amaral Fan Club's most sickening, sadistic stunt yet.

Thankfully, nothing will come of it. Should the pondlife even manage to get themselves to Rothely, the REAL police will be on hand to deal with them.

The only media coverage they will get is being bundled into police vans due to being a 21st century lynch mob. And then appearing in court for threatening behaviour, public order offences, etc. Hopefully, the ringleaders would get the same treatment as the London rioters - a jail sentence.

But what kind of sick mind dreams up such a sadistic stunt in the first place? Are they getting their orders from an increasingly-desperate Amaral?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:45 pm

How dare they have the audacity to believe they are good enough to be Madeleine's voice. A Rabble of pedophiles and petty criminals think they have the right to demand to be the voice of an innocent child? Shame on them, shame on them all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:58 pm

They won't do it. They are all bile, wind and water. They just off on talking about it. You don't seriously think they want their faces all over the media.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Nov 19, 2013 12:59 pm

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:09 pm

And you aren't the only one who's back, muratfan.

Don't you recognise 'Claire Edwards'?

That is none other than Eddiemod the Alleged Mole that was booted off MM some time back. Who could forget the stupid hat, and the Christine Keeler wannabee pose?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:12 pm

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2010-04-09T09:54:00-07:00&max-results=7

eddiemod: Firstly Amber, please don't think we're all in Paranoid City here....I just have instincts, I watch that person and I just 'feel' that person is odd.

Ok secondly, I understand when you say that so what it doesn't matter if there is a mole - I agree. It's just bloody annoying that's all.

Thirdly, if I were a mole on a forum I would be IT smart (smarter than most too) I would already have 3 or 4 ID's (all very different) in case one of them was found out and I would use different email addys, and IP's etc etc

So in a nutshell I will look at the list and tell you what I think, we'll all compare lists and go from there.

She can swap stories with the Irish One, what with Blondie having taken such a leading role in the attacks on MM at that time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:20 pm

Now was the Eddiemod MK1 or MK2 biggrin 
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:23 pm

Dunno, but that female is the one who was accused of moling and kicked off MM, along with her sidekick Davidmod, mf.

Blondie/the Irish One would know - she was heavily involved in the moling. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:32 pm

Hoho numty:

Simon Adebisi Frances Gallagher would you like to spill the beans about Brenda?

Don't think that would be a very wise move, Bren and others have ample beans to spill in return.  Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:50 pm

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/dodgy-dirty-tricks-in-mccann-hate.html

I wonder, do the people responsible for these dirty tricks get their orders directly from Team Gonc HQ? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:55 pm

bb1 wrote:http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/dodgy-dirty-tricks-in-mccann-hate.html

I wonder, do the people responsible for these dirty tricks get their orders directly from Team Gonc HQ? Pcorneater 
That is the only assumption. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:15 pm

Forkers seem to be running scared, they're now trying to pretend they aren't planning to take their hatefest and intimidation to the McCann family's home town.

That's not what one of the leading rabble-rousers says:

Lord Miles Spencer There are currently two plans for demonstrations - one in London - the other in Rothley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:22 pm

Lord Miles Spencer And you Roth, demos being organised for 3rd May if libel trial doesn't bring the arrests on the 28th - smiley face x

Note the plural.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:25 pm

no comment! ‏@march4maddie1 8h
@KClockwork @Sweepyface @Ans4MBM thankyou, the risks are great in any demo we will do our best to keep this peaceful x

And that sounds very much like a threat from the lynch mob. I am sure the REAL police will deal with this pondlife.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Not so much a Lord...as a Lard Arse

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 3 547923_10151541671893486_1294860287_n
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next