JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:52 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:20 pm

Some interesting posts about photo manipulation:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post203299.html#p203299

Yes, it's been noticed that the Gonzo fan club is now deliberately distorting pics of the McCanns - God knows what they think that's going to achieve.

Maybe it's to distract his fans from the fact that St Goncalol the Martyr looks like, well, sh*t?

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Goncsc13
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:42 pm

muratfan wrote:Not so much a Lord...as a Lard Arse

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 547923_10151541671893486_1294860287_n
Eek 

With some missing teeth. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:45 pm

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Pitchfork-mob-300x225

SNEAK PREVIEW OF NUMTYMARCH
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Some interesting posts about photo manipulation:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post203299.html#p203299

Yes, it's been noticed that the Gonzo fan club is now deliberately distorting pics of the McCanns - God knows what they think that's going to achieve.

Maybe it's to distract his fans from the fact that St Goncalol the Martyr looks like, well, sh*t?

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Goncsc13
That photo screams one thing. LOSER.

They keep on prolonging the agony that they must soon face.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:47 pm

bb1 wrote:Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Pitchfork-mob-300x225

SNEAK PREVIEW OF NUMTYMARCH
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Have you noticed how the top of his head is too big for the rest of his face? I think his brain must be swollen. A bit Neaderthal, if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Well he does seem the type who would drag a woman by her hair down the road......Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:00 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:05 pm

http://watchingthetrolls.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/oh-dear-more-nasty-antis-planning-vile.html

Oh dear indeed, sounds like a right rabble of street thugs - are they taking time off from EDL demos? We all saw the support for the EDL fascists last week, after all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:45 pm

Remember this on N1 last week?

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Bnp_ba10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:50 pm

I'll say. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:14 pm

Michelle Chell Baker What amazes me is the fact they know stuff that's on a closed group. Someone enlighten me lol x

Amazing, isn't it, that anyone can be so stupid. Someone really should tell her she's spewing hate on a PUBLIC page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:31 pm

hey gonzo : using the words or gesture of jeremy clarkson from top gear:

http://laviemegan.umwblogs.org/files/2011/03/topgearloser.gif

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:32 pm

Yes, Michelle. We can even read your page. You might want to alter the settings.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:41 pm

the words or gesture of jeremy clarkson from top gear are also for antis.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyh0l4HpU41r1bm0bo1_400.gif
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:42 pm

Mirror:  Kate speaks of the trauma of being the parents of a missing child - Page 4 Tumblr_lyh0l4HpU41r1bm0bo1_400
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:57 pm

Karen Davis but then again those if those nasty McScams get word of a march then they will use their highpowered people to block and prevent

Phew, yes, it would terrible if every detail of the numtymarch was being discussed in public and the REAL police knew what the lynch mobbers are up to, wouldn't it?

Oh wait......rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:22 pm

James Arbuthnot ‏@JamesJArbuthnot
@Mobyra NOBODY is innocent. God gave us all original sin. All marches are against the guilty. #McCann @MrsMLouis

Police, judge, jury and executioner all at once = LYNCH MOB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:27 pm

LYNCH MOB.

They must be desperate to get into the newspapers and on TV. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:42 am

Kathy Belle Hi Derek, in the past, I've contacted the Home Secretary's of the past and present Governments and David Cameron. I didn't contact Gordon Brown, because after I heard Philomena McCann say that he was a family friend, I knew I would be wasting my time. However I was wasting my time contacting the ones I've just mentioned, along with the Leicestershire Police HQ, the BBC, regarding Aled Jones's 'Mothering Sunday' programme, after Kate McCann was a guest on the programme, Oprah Winfrey and the 'Missing People' charity, regarding Kate McCann's post as an Ambassador, because apart from bog standard replies from Theresa May and the 'Missing People' charity, I heard nothing. I don't bother contacting anyone now, because I know I'll be wasting my time.

Yup; they all know she's just a nutjob obsessive now. Though Sauces say the people she pesters miss her communications in some ways - her demented ramblings were always a source of amusement at coffee breaks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:56 am

muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 pm

Muratfan, these people are so dense, I don't think many of them realise their posts, everything, are in the public arena.

If the media choose to pick up on their posts, etc., there is not one thing they can do, because they themselves have made everything public.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:13 pm

I know that, you know that, they don't seem to grasp reality do they.
Like for instance, the photos. Did they not read the disclaimer from Facebook, about the photos they upload
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 20, 2013 12:33 pm

muratfan wrote:I know that, you know that, they don't seem to grasp reality do they.
Like for instance, the photos. Did they not read the disclaimer from Facebook, about the photos they upload
Glad you are back. Good Blog, as usual.

They are rather pathetic, actually. They keep on screeching about The McCanns and The Public Domain. So what do they think they are doing?

March? Don't make me laugh. They will all get tooth ache on the day. "Love to be with you, but."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next