JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:38 pm

Tracy-Emma Turnell I never bonded with my eldest as a little one, got to the point were I was stood over his cot with a pillow in my hands begging him to stop cryin, but there was that tiny little voice inside my head saying" you cant hurt him, he's your baby", its so easy to snap and I only had one child, she had 3

Layla Sheldon Fell Tracey-emma i did the exact same thing but with my hands no pillow. Next day i was straight to health visitor asking for social services. Were lucky we have that off switch i suppose. Like i said, i wanted to throttle him but i couldnt because i loved him. The whole thing tore me apart

There are some real nutjobs in the numties. Eek Eek Eek Eek 

No wonder they're so ready to accuse other people of what they do themselve.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:40 pm

Another one:

Lorraine McNaught Holden I told a Psychiatrist i was worried i was going to hurt mine Layla Sheldon Fell ,He's 22 now love the bones of him,mind u could kill him sometimes lol xx
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:09 am

They really are a group of people who transfer their psychological problems onto the McCanns - Kate in particular.

I think that they feel better about themselves when they verbally whip Kate. They must also have extremely low self-esteem?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 03, 2013 4:12 am

Good God. "Because I nearly killed mine Kate must have killed Madeleine." I see.

I never had any desire to kill any of my children, but then I'm a bit odd like that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:26 am

We must all be odd, then, Sabot - this sicko desire to kill one's own offspring seems to be confined to the McCann-haters. Says a lot, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:37 am

Message for Hutton:

The 1960's called; Cilla Black wants her wig back.

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 0000957172_500
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 12:05 pm

Liz Martin ‏@martin_liz
@TrulyJudy73 @sweepyface it's weird how I can attend complex meetings within my role & yet do not understand or rationally converse #McCann

'complex meetings' = playing Luckypants online bingo. Allegedly. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:47 pm

Opposing Pat

Re: The McCann v Gonçalo Amaral libel trial as it happens

« Reply #1281 on: Today at 01:36:58 PM »
Quote from: PETER VERRAN on Today at 01:21:18 PM
I AM A TOTALY INOCENT MAN AND HAVE BEEN OPEN TO POLICE , SHOULD I TAKE ACTION ?

You should absolutely take legal advice ! Google the name Tony Bennett solicitor, he'll look after you !

He'll end up on Death Row if Bennett 'advises' him.

Google Bennett's name and you find words like stalker, obsessed, disgraced, libel, contempt of court, conduct unbecoming, struck off......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:18 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
@CarlBuskom @JBLittlemore @Ans4MBM forgot to mention this chap running 4 Brighton pavilion doesn't speak out #mccann pic.twitter.com/8Y9BSQHiCZ

Any excuse to talk about Clarrie. 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 K050
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:26 pm

How many has she got on the go at the moment?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:32 pm

None too sure, Sabot. There's rumours of that Spanish bus driver, and then there's the cage-fighter....but Sources say her heart belongs to Clarrie. 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 6 K050

Unrequited love is so sad, isn't it? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:48 pm

Oh dear, Lizard TV is having 'technical difficulties' = the screen's blank. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:01 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205024.html#p205024

One or two are speculating that Hutton seemed a little unsteady on Lizard TV. But who could blame her if she'd had a little drinky to steady her nerves on such a big occasion?

Speaking of, the Curse of Gonc appears to have struck again, tonight's Poulton talkathon has been hit with technical issues, amongst other things:

Lizard 1 of tonight's broadcast:

Sonia was saying something when the show first started and looked pissed off, what was it about????

Lizard 2:

Something to do with the auto cue crashing everything, she was not happy with the company

These superstars, so demanding! At least it's on the air, or rather the internet, now. It was down earlier, and this is the excuse being given:

Apparently it's a third party issue (Facebook update)

Look, Sky News doesn't go off the air because of stupid Fakebook updates, pull your socks up! Oh, and REAL journos try to manage without autocue, they don't mouth off about it live.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:50 pm

There again, if nobody knows what they are doing.......Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 8:29 pm

It seems to have staggered back online again, but I frankly can't see it lasting long. Apart from being deadly dull and amateurish, it's hard work to actually watch and listen to, between the poor sound and the intermittent picture.

They aren't happy with Poulton tonight:

I wish Sonia Poulton wouldn't keep saying, 'right', 'yeah' and 'sure' every time the interviewee pauses for breath.

I know people who do that and it always makes me wonder if they are really listening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:32 pm

I wish Sonia Poulton wouldn't keep saying, 'right', 'yeah' and 'sure' every time the interviewee pauses for breath.

I know people who do that and it always makes me wonder if they are really listening.

That's because she is disinterested. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:40 pm

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY 2h
@KClockwork he's only attempting to run for MP for Brighton & Hove !! #mccann wonder how he will do ?

Tango could hand out leaflets for Clarrie. That would give her an excuse to stalk, sorry, be near the object of her affections.

And she likes handing out leaflets, quite famous for it, in fact. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:06 pm

Poor Clarence. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:19 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205052.html#p205052

The Myths Mensa Group

Identify, describe and draw pictures of the following, showing the links between them and identifying the figure they all support

A fake journalist who ripped off his own adoring fans

A union man with a penchant for lying on prime time TV

A forensic psychologist and excop who proclaimed another mother of a missing child was a psycho because she wore black (she was wearing red trousers)

An author and excop who is now charged with corruption, embezzlement and illegal covert surveillance

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 03, 2013 10:29 pm

Love that thread. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:54 pm

Linda Malcolm
Does anyone think that this group is being monitored ?

Of course not! Why would the police keep an eye on lunatics who make death threats and organise lynch mobs?

Personally, I hope GCHQ has a couple of people doing nothing BUT monitor the we-hate-the-McCanns nutjobs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:47 am

Ho Ho will be starting her own Police Force? Eek 

Shit, this is seriously unfunny. I bet she will. What's to stop her, eh? Nothing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:22 am

Looks like there were fun and games on inJustice last night:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t369p45-no-justice-on-the-justice-forum-nor-will-there-ever-be-part-2

Odd that emu seems to be in on the 'joke' about 'Peter Verran'.

It's never a good sign when Admin troll their own site - never builds trust or ends well.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:43 am

Sez the Varnish Queen, in the course of yet another speech from the cyber-palace balcony:

I will not have ANYONE discredit my admin and control what WE choose to do....If WE choose to support this group WE will do so (as individuals, I cannot speak for all our admin).

Any attempts to suggest that either myself, or my admin/members have another agenda are COMPLETELY UNFOUNDED!

Of course they are. Perish the thought. As if! The very idea that a shower of nasty numties could be up to no good despite all the public protestations of peace and harmony between warring factions!

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:49 am

There are efforts to DISCREDIT admin.

Why would anyone bother, when the assorted numty admin do such a splendid job of discrediting themselves? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next