JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:50 pm

joke on this Forum about RedBlossom.

Emu IS a joke, one of the biggest jokes in this part of the internet. People have been collecting her drunken rants for years now, as she changed heads constantly and got herself banned from forum after forum.

silkcut says:
glad the monkeys are still p i ssed off LOL hilarious - truth hurts doesn't it little chimps, and you can't change a single thing about it, no seree, no a single thing, now carrying on grumping and whatever other cr ap you do 24/7 aided abetted and directed by the evil kate mccann and cohorts smile

will crack open a bottle of champagne when the lying filth of a circus comes crashing down - oh yes, can't wait for the day and tis soon coming - you dont lie to the world and hope to get away it EVER

off for a break now MONKEYS

Charm personified. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 12 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Isn't she just? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:05 pm

She's right about one thing. None of us can hardly wait.

But which ever way you look at it, Amaral accused The McCanns of Manslaughter by Sedation, and Hiding a Body. These are both Criminal Offences. And since he has no proof then this is Defamation. It is as simple as that.

As for the other aspect of Distress Caused to the Family, this is virtually unquantifiable. No one can actually say just how awful that was. This is why The Judge needs to know just how wide spread Amaral's accusations were. Having them spread all over The Internet will not have helped.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:12 pm

I find it astounding that this trainwreck is over emu, of all people, one of the nastiest, most abusive posters ANYWHERE on the internet, who's even banned from the 'anti' sites because of her behaviour.

It started so well, too, until the forkers began to get special treatment - it was very obvious to onlookers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:13 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:16 pm

thumbsup thumbsup Two thumbs up Rachel.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I find it astounding that this trainwreck is over emu, of all people, one of the nastiest, most abusive posters ANYWHERE on the internet, who's even banned from the 'anti' sites because of her behaviour.

It started so well, too, until the forkers began to get special treatment - it was very obvious to onlookers.
Look now. She was very upset. No, really, she was. At what was at worst a mistake. Who'd a thought she could be so precious. I nearly felt sorry for her.

As for that other lying cow, I will have her, if someone else doesn't have her first.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:27 pm

Oh, these delicate, precious forkers! Always so ready to hand out abuse, and accuse the McCanns and others of heinous crimes!

But God forbid anyone should dare mock their horrible behaviour or their own words. Such delicate, sensitive souls are they! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, these delicate, precious forkers! Always so ready to hand out abuse, and accuse the McCanns and others of heinous crimes!

But God forbid anyone should dare mock their horrible behaviour or their own words. Such delicate, sensitive souls are they! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
Speaks volumes doesn't it? biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:44 pm

By the law of averages, sooner or later a Numty, forker, hounder or general Truthseeker lunatic is going to get caught up in some high profile media circus.

How will that person feel then, if internet sites are set up to heap abuse on them and their families, to mock them whatever they do, to post pictures of their children and dissect them for Hidden Meanings? To stalk their relatives and accuse them of any crime sick minds can dream up?

Will they find that acceptable? I doubt it very much - so why do they think it's acceptable to do it to others?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:51 pm

More of Hideho's trolls attacking Madeleine's FB page:

Emma Shaw fink I mite av my comment removed told them there idiots n to google mccanfiles. again. see r lng it stays on.x

ill X Wilkinson mine will deff get deleted

This what Hideho's telling them to do in Troll Skool, is it? mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:01 pm

Well, there have been a few slightly dodgy situations already, Bonny. But they never want to talk about those. Those are rapidly swept under the carpet.
But then we don't pursue these things either, albeit for different reasons.

But when the big one does happen, which it inevitably will, I very much doubt that there will be any question of Innocence. These are foul people by nature.
But I have to say that you won't find me in there kicking verbal shit out of them. I already know more than I want to know, and I haven't said anything yet. Me and a few others
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Online AnneGuedes
Executive Member

Re: Recent bad behaviour!
« Reply #9 on: Today at 09:46:13 PM »
I don't know where to ask this : why are posters limited to 20 pms an hour ? It doesn't make sense. I guess it you pm the same to 5 posters it counts for 5

Who in their right minds sends 20 pms an HOUR? That would be a lot for a normal person in a DAY. Is she sending out mass pms of the same sh*t-stirring behind the scenes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:31 pm

Sheesh. That's one PM every three minutes. Very intellectual no doubt.. "The McCanns are shit. They are guilty." Okay.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:34 pm

She can't have anything much of interest to say. Anyone who insists pork isn't pig meat is a bit, well, challenged.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:39 pm

Fuckin Hell. I do no believe this.

Eleanor,

We are aware that you and Rachel Granada have been posting derogatory comments about this forum on other sites. Under the circumstances therefore we are reviewing your membership.

Regards,
The UK Justice Forum Team.

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Sabot, do you actually want to share cyberspace with a homophobic Satanist? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:00 pm

facebook also the police must do something about Hideho's trolls, these freaks stink.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Sabot, do you actually want to share cyberspace with a homophobic Satanist? rofl rofl rofl rofl 
I don't care one way or the other, Bonny. I never was fussy about things like that. Fortunately. I can give as good as I get, you know, wot with all that garlic and other stuff. The house is stinking of it.
I had to break the ice on The Newt Pond this morning, but French Newts are made of stern stuff.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Helen Rose Very true, I stopped using GR because of that. There was no way to know you were connecting the right people. As for Scottish records I couldn't find anything on Gerry but maybe I failed to find it
9 hours ago via mobile · Like

Laurie Harvey I have been with GR for years and gt a lot of info about Family Members that i knew i never had,All info was true. I also paid for it even though i am a member. Same applied when i resarched Madeleine

Stalkers on FB - why do they feel the need to 'research' Madeleine McCann? How would they like it if nutjobs were 'researching' their families?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Thank goodness the newts are okay, Sabot. Same recipe again? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 pm

lily wrote:Thank goodness the newts are okay, Sabot.  Same recipe again? Pcorneater 
That's what I said, Lily. Thank God The Newts are okay. There is absolutely no point in Newt Stew if you haven't got any Newts. The Garlic goes without saying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:52 pm

So, to add to the Satanism and homophobia, we now have paedo-pity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:09 am

They should try to tell all that to the parents of people like James Bulger.

Arrogant stupid people they are. The only way they could condone it is if they are ones themselves. mad mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:13 am

No-one will be surprised to know that they are now issuing threats, ignoring the old saying about people in glass houses.

It was extremely foolish of them to get involved in the McCann case in the first place, as they seem to have NO idea what they are doing, or who they are letting into their site.

Which is entirely their problem, but it's always fascinating to see bully-boy tactics being used by the Free Speechers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next