JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:35 am

Hutton's still in full whinge after being caught telling porkies to make herself look important by her fellow-hounders:

This case has been the kiss of death to my writing career, I have many, many, times been advised to drop it.

Decent people wouldn't exploit a missing child in the vain hope of boosting their non-existent 'literary career' in the first place.

More on Hutton's whinges here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205875.html#p205875

When is it going to dawn on them that every single person who gets involved in the We-hate-the-McCanns campaign comes to grief, and that it is entirely their own doing for inserting themselves into a police investigation?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:31 pm

Numty - don't ask me which of the 5 warring groups of Truthseekers it is:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Numtyp10

Assuming that is genuine, which it may not be, as haters are involved - someone really should warn the PJ that their communications are being translated to suit agendas and posted on hate sites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:56 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205902.html?sid=28047d77e9357066b57e4a0dc3ef8cd4#p205902

Re: Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:38 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:59 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 2h
@RosalindaHu @Tiger_Loaf No, you posted the source, you are making the claims. YOU post the correct figure. #mccann

Tigerloaf ‏@Tiger_Loaf 2h
@Jayelles1 Its there for all to see. @RosalindaHu says she will prove me wrong when I say she's lying over 24 cases claim. Can she?. #McCann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@Jayelles1 @Tiger_Loaf shall we agree on 'lots'?

That's not the way it works. Hutton made a very specific claim, now she'd better put her money where her mouth is. It's pretty clear that Bennett and one or two other hounders have finally rumbled her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:04 pm

@RosalindaHu No we won't agree on "lots". You lied about 24 cases. You lied on Icke TV to discredit parents of Madeleine #McCann Why lie?

She did, too, just like she lied about Grime and Lizard TV.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:42 pm

The latest sh*te from the biscuit-eater:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 2113-92

It is also worth noting that when bathing/showering/washing or water is introduced it can be an indicator of sexual activity taking place.

Right, so anyone who baths or showers daily is clearly having far too much fun?

That's as stupid as her pronouncement that parents who call their offspring 'children' instead of 'kids' aka baby goats is an abuser.

When i hear this particular statement my mind goes straight to sexual activity

What doesn't make her 'mind' go to sexual activity?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I am sure a mental health professional could help her with her clear 'issues'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:03 pm

It definitely has mental health issues. Hope it doesn't drink or eat anything during the day either.  Shocked  Shocked 

Absolutely bonkers.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:37 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205939.html#p205939

Even those on her 'home' forum are challenging her over her statements as they can see that there is no truth in them and that she is exaggerating wildly to make herself sound expert and important.

Yup.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:13 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@PhilipIndigo @arenverm @jontaito Indeed. Where is the annual #mccann Christmas appeal?

yernuts yernuts yernuts 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:16 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205944.html#p205944

What she's done, effectively, is leave PVT open to a slander suit from the McCanns. Poulton didn't question the claim, challenge it, or ask for proof.

Hutton wasn't asked to provide proof of any of her malicious, false allegations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h
It will still take time but you're experiencing the last wriggles, jerks & attempts of Kate&Gerry #McCann & #shills to save face. ITS OVER

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:22 pm

In their dreams.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:55 pm

@AmazonUK @amazon Please read this message and respond Ref http://www.amazon.co.uk/Madeleine-Kate-McCann/dp/0593067916/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308075493&sr=8-1 … … … pic.twitter.com/NpULlOoxCg
#McCann @BBCNews @reallorraine

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 BbD7s_RCUAEFqsv

Is that hatefest still being allowed to carry on? I gave up on it months ago, just half a dozen sickos in a mutual admiration society trying to outdo each other in hatred and obscenity.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:08 am

Bren has a transcript of Hutton's appearance on Lizard TV:

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/12/09/sonia-poulton-interview-with-rosalinda-hutton-transcript/

What a lot of umms and errrrs! Did anyone check to see how many times she scratched her ear?

We can see on the clip here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post206041.html#p206041

that she does what Myths have dubbed a 'bum shuffle'. What does that mean? Is there a Body Language Expert in the house?

Perhaps the biscuit-eater could tell us what Hutton is trying to conceal, and how many times she is sending Secret Messages About Sex?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 am

Liked this bit

ROSALINDA HUTTON Er, er, I also found that, erm, what we were reading in our own mainstream newspapers wasn’t tallying with what I was reading online.

Wasn't that in the heady days of Duarte Levy, Morais et al?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:41 am

Or what she was reading in the media wasn't the same as Hounder Research?

Speaking of hounders and similar low-lives, the forker takeover of inJustice appears to be complete.

Of the first five threads, no fewer than FOUR are about dogs. Excuse me if I don't bother reading any of them.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:49 am

Some choice quotes from Hutton via:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4426-550.html

http://cristobell.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/my-bipolar-hell.html

When I was younger, I was at my best when backed up into a corner, I welcomed drama and trauma, and if someone looked way too smug and happy, I'd go out of my way to upset them.

--------

Rosalind / Rosalinda / RV / Linda Hutton wrote:
Ps. Now have weed. unfortunately not a single working lighter in the house, having to keep a spliff going by using the gas hob. Is this God's way of making me take exercise?

A resentful stoner who can't stand to see other people being happy? Explains a lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:21 am

bb1 wrote:Some choice quotes from Hutton via:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4426-550.html

[i]When I was younger, I was at my best when backed up into a corner, I welcomed drama and trauma, and if someone looked way too smug and happy, I'd go out of my way to upset them.

--------

Rosalind / Rosalinda / RV / Linda Hutton wrote:
Ps. Now have weed. unfortunately not a single working lighter in the house, having to keep a spliff going by using the gas hob. Is this God's way of making me take exercise?
[/

A resentful stoner who can't stand to see other people being happy? Explains a lot.

Sounds like Karma to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:29 am

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 10h
@JillyCL when I read some of the pro #mccanns tweets, I hear Kate's voice. Weird huh?

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Stoned-smiley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post206090.html#p206090

Quote:

It would be interesting to see that poster actually explain how it is damaging to the McCanns to point out, as we have done, that the current darling of the anti McCanns, their current (since Bennett got slapped down by the law) media hero, is actually a pothead with self-confessed (no not self-confessed, rather self-proclaimed) mental health issues and drug problems who posts about her delusions of talking to dead people at length on her own blog. Why would the McCanns be worried about such a person? It is madness to believe that she, with her inane rambling on the TV station run by a person who believes in lizards as world rulers is damaging them.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:38 am

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 24m
@Jayelles1 I'm fine jay, if you and your friends hoping to drive me to suicide, its not working. : ) #mccann

Attention-seeking drama queen.  Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:00 pm

According to a forker:

Blacksmith seems to think that their legal team have advised them simply to disable the shop/begging bowl because to continue with knowledge that Madeleine cannot be found alive would be fraud. This would pre-suppose that they have been told by SY/PJ that there is irrefutable evidence of this fact.

What delusional bollox. Where on earth do they get these notions from?

Oh wait, I know. 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Stoned-smiley
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:57 pm

Who'd have thunk it six years ago? They are all in self destruct mode. It would be really entertaining if it wasn't quite so sad.

And that Poulton doesn't seem able to function as an Interviewer without the copious use of, "You Know." The BBC would have a fit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:03 pm

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 13 Hutton12

Read that and many things become clear, Sabot. Another one with 'issues'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:19 pm

It's all coming out, Bonny. Mental Health Issues. Drug Addiction. Paedophilia. Social Services involved with their children. And that's only what they themselves are telling us. God help the whole nitty gritty.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next