JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  lily Mon Dec 16, 2013 8:59 pm

Poor Bennett. It's bad enough that he has to pay his monthly enforced sum to CR. To read they have no power must be galling to him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 11:09 am

Yet more ranting, raving and foul-mouthed threats from splitternumties:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 Splitn10

Just another vigilante lynch-mobber.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:27 pm

bb1 wrote:Yet more ranting, raving and foul-mouthed threats from splitternumties:

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 17 Splitn10

Just another vigilante lynch-mobber.

And, you will be pleased to learn though she may not, I have been made aware that Mrs Wright's sundry recent postings on that Facebook Page been sent (in the context of the complete threads) to Madam Chairman of the Board of Governors and to the Headteacher at the school where she works, just five or so miles from the McCann home.

I believe it was suggested that those people should consider very carefully whether the Police and Local Authority ought to be involved in dealing with the issue which certainly must raise questions when she is posting openly on Facebook such potentially illegal and certainly morally questionable statements.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:40 pm

I don't think Cristobell would be abused, she,s not stupid as she know it will never happen,but it was worth a try to get at least one of the pro,s to tell us all
why the mccanns are innocent in their eyes

Yes, that's definitely a question they should all be asking law enforcement.  biggrin 

Tiny thinks she would be okay to "debate" with tigerloaf. So why is she running away?  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:54 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6225.html

HUTTON EXCUSES FOR NOT TAKING TIGER ON THREAD....

I'd say Tiger has won hands-down, as Mutton's response to his well-argued posts has been, I'm not reading that sh*te.

Sources say her mis-mems have the same effect on many people.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

She conceded defeat before it even started.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:28 am

Numty troll:

Lisa White I emailed days ago asking when they expect the shop to be up & running again as I'm going away after Christmas & really want luggage tags LOL !! No reply haha xx

Lisa White Oh I'm going to try get my luggage tags free *dances* !! xxx

Lisa White Gangsters to the highest level lol .. Ps I don't really want luggage tags folks .. Sometimes my humour isn't well received lol xx

Humour? What humour? That's just sicko trolling for lulz.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:24 am

Montclair

Re: Detective leading hunt for Madeleine sacked after blast at UK police.
« Reply #127 on: Today at 10:33:19 AM »
The title should be changed to "PJ Coordinator in hunt for Madeleine sacked after blast at UK police". He was not a detective and he did not lead the investigation, that was the job of the judges

The brown-noser's right about one thing - her beloved Gonzo's no detective.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:25 pm

Tina Mari Cowin I posted to them a few weeks ago asking how i can make donations from my grandchildren who had saved all their money since summer and instead of buying presents they want to help bring their daughter home as it would be the best present ever.. they removed my comment and blocked me from being able to post again.. they did like the comment at first before they deleted it.. it got 4 likes.. i guess they have spies on this page and others like it too

Do they really not know there is no need for 'spies', they're posting in public? And everyone can see them trolling Madeleine's FB page?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:05 pm

Win ‏@winnower1 2h
@SafariSara 'dimwit...hater' Why do you sprinkle every comment w/ abuse? Can't you allow others to make their own appraisal of us?

Others have. The words usually used to describe them are VILE SICKO TROLLS, STALKER. That sort of thing.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:30 pm

I like this...

These people say they are ‘truth seekers’. They are not.
What they write is just nasty, obsessive and vicious.
They are not journalists, not even campaigners, they represent the worst of the human psyche electronically unleashed

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:13 pm

antis: "they represent the worst of the human psyche electronically unleashed".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:29 pm

Yup. That's them pedro.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:01 pm

Karen Dale The donations page or lack of it has got to tie in with the GA court case...but How?

No, it hasn't. Try thinking horses instead of unicorns. No-one who supports Madeleine and her family are getting their panties in a bunch about the update, only the haters.

Hilarious to see them shrieking that because Kate's Christmas message was posted yesterday, it should have been a piece of cake to update the merchandising, etc.

Who knew they were all experts on design, coding, hotlinks, secure internet financial transactions, etc? They must have been hiding their stupendous intellects under their seeming utter, total stupidity.

ETA, it's especially DUMB of them to keep shrieking like this when one of their own, the O'Dowd woman, has already done a test transaction via her bank.

And discovered, doubtless to her chagrin, that it went perfectly smoothly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:07 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 2h
Michael Schneider from Germany is going to Portugal on Tuesday to look for Maddie #McCann He thinks he knows where the child is buried

Oh great, just what we needed. Another attention-seeking nutjob inserting itself into a missing child case. And what kind of ghoul spends Christmas looking for graves?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:16 pm

Richard Haynes
HAVING READ THIS SHIT FOR A FEW DAYS.... I'm out o' here and advise other members to... as well. James Arbuthnot is a Grade A psycopath...... with a mission. imo.

Don't hold back now, say what you mean.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 pm

lily, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm

Pedro, their ignorance is breathtaking at times.

To think there is another crackpot, this time from Germany, on his way to your country? Poor you. You have it bad enough with Gonc and his gang and female molls.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:22 pm

e: Madeleine McCann Shrimpton Report: U-Boats and JP233's
Post  No Fate Worse Than De'Ath Today at 10:05 am

jozi wrote:
No Fate Worse Than De'Ath wrote:
http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t4273-what-really-happened-to-madeleine-mccann-according-to-barrister-michael-shrimpton?highlight=shrimpton

Unfortunately you need to be a forum member to access the link - and no new members are being admitted.

The original link was deleted when Michael Shrimpton was banned from the site.

I'm a member there but it just said nothing of that topic could be found.

That's strange Jozi, the link works for me and I can read all 24 pages if I want to - not sure I can face them at the moment though!

What's strange about it? She's a member, under another name. Probably speshul. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 2:58 pm

Neil Garrett ‏@Neil_omgtv 16m
Today @tonybooth20 contacted some clients of mine. Unfortunately for him, I work with decent people and he made me look like a hero. #mccann

Amazing how the hater freaks make people's skin crawl.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:24 pm

about: "their ignorance is breathtaking at times.", ignorance, insanity, mentally unstable.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:52 pm

Guedes:

Moita Flores, the other day, even blamed Amaral for not putting the PRs on watch.
SY would likely not have had to bear such an unbelievable situation because media, Pis and PRs would have been frightened by the consequences.

What, does she delude herself that the entire world is supposed to be frightened of the convicted perjurer and his ridiculous behaviour?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:09 pm

Oh poor Big Rock.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:44 pm

Think so, Bonny.

The purging of pros made the forum really boring. Maybe the numbers dropped?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next