JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

+5
Pedro Silva
greenink211
Sabot
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Zora McCartney We are ....we have more experience of it than the previous admin team for sure. You'll find no ego whatsoever in the current admin team. Now, we're all here to get the truth out as far and as widely as possible about the McCann case. Let's leave it at that and move on

Sez she who's spent the last week bitching with Zoe Pillock about Dangles the Traitor, who took his photoshopped fish off to Hoho's Troll Skool. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable' - Page 10 Empty Re: 'McCann-haters make Scientologists look reasonable'

Post  lily Fri Dec 06, 2013 10:58 pm

Pcorneater Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:05 pm

Emma Zombra Eh what's going on who's stole the group I'm confused?!?
4 minutes ago · Like

Donna Durrant The current 'admins' have stolen it Emma, it was being run very well and despite having their own group they have found a way to come take this over x

This is really sloppy usurping, leaving the aggrieved Usurped One to moan all over its ex-site. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Am going to cry for them. Crying or Very sad 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Donna Durrant Truth hurts...my posts keep being deleted. I think however the truth has gotten across

What, on a numty site? Highly unlikely. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:25 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Donna Durrant > I know every morsal of the history of this group > I'm one of the only ones who did > Until a couple of months ago > when others were told the craic. The group is now back where it belongs. In the hands of those who began a journey with v little support and a tremendous amount of trolling by McCann defenders. Weve been rewarded with great publicity from BBCCrimewatch and the MSM who enjoy calling us ''trolls'' By the way > it wasn't a good idea to ban me from my own space #IWillNotForgetWhatYouDid

Oh, Zoe the Nutjob was involved. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:30 pm

Has to be. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:37 pm

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson Nobody is allowed to ague where we are Emma Zombra > So no sweat Those who argue > will be removed without advance notice

Zoe gets in touch with her Inner Nazi. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:50 pm

Max Webb Omg! This current admin team are horrific! Who made them the power happy freaks that they are?!! Roth seriously you need to come out of your shell woman!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:51 pm

Max Webb Hope u all realise this page has been taken over by a bunch of nutters!!! rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:01 am

Max Webb Donna was booted along with the entire admin team! U now have delusional people running the show
9 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Aileen Peachymoo Hay the admins now are the ones that were here when i joined a few months ago. i was surprised that they all had left struck me as very odd
6 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Max Webb And the admins they booted in August were the better team! It was a coup started by Zora n Paul!!!
5 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Thomas VanHel James Max Webb, its time you grew up, you were one of the original shit stirrers who divided the group now give it a rest and give some useful input...

A strange odour of danglyhydra sock is wafting through the air....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:15 am

It's like a horror movie. The return of the danglyhyrdasock. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:33 am

More Amoral-worshipping numties trolling Madeleine's FB page, scum that they are:

Caroline Strauss Wonder which spy on here will have me removed from the site by the end of the day x
about an hour ago via mobile · Like

Maggie Potter think your safe Caroline unless you posted to their page anything which questions their version
57 minutes ago · Like

Albion Roy Memories They just excepted me ooo now see the fireworks
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:48 am

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson People ask me all the time why I was ever banned from Controversy in February > and why I would never post there. Never wanted to tell you new people > but it was coz there were some nasty violent bullying bastards on it. Paul and Zora sorted out that problem Then came Waleedgate > After which it was plain to see > the group got its humour back It was back to its roots > and how it was always conceived to be Past coupla weeks I've been WHY did I allow Durrant to get away with banning me for a second time > Gotta say > I dunno But glad she enjoyed her little power trip > Been hysterical reading her PMs of the day she banned me >>>>>>>>>> Oh how the mighty fall #RollsOnFloorLaugingMyCockOff

Why does Zoe Pillock bother pretending to be a man? Indeed, why does she bother pretending to be a member of the human race?

Many people suspect that she and dangly-hydra are actually Agents of Evil Clarrie, as the pair of them do more damage to the Amaral cause than an army of sleepertrollmoles could ever do.

Their constant attention-seeking, swollen egos and obvious mental health 'issues' have rather made them the face of the McCann-hating cause, and not in a good way. The nutter Madgali/StarsupherBum or whatever the loony's calling herself is another one that's worth its weight in gold. To the opposition. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:04 pm

N5-

Lisa White
Hey Guys! I don't understand what's going on with all these groups at the minute, I can't seem to add my sister to this group, she is new to it all, can anyone help lol? Should I leave the old group,has it been taken over by trolls? xx
Share · 16 minutes ago near Finaghy
Faleiry Oreilly likes this.

Wendy Sayım that is completely up to you , it HAS been taken over by either trolls OR mcCann supporters . but the decision in YOUR choice . i would advise that if you do stay to not say A WORD. dont comment , like or post anything. just watch the circus.[

----------

Lisa White I'm still on the other group too, anything I can do? I'm not really sure what's going on to be honest but I'm guessing someone who shouldn't have has taken over the original group? xx
14 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Donna Durrant Yes that's what happened Lisa x
12 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Wendy Sayım fakers Lisa . McCann supporters x
10 minutes ago

Lisa White Oh my !! Think I'll stay for a Nosey then, not post or comment but to keep a little eye on what's going on .. Or would I be best leaving? Advice lol xx

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 2:22 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
@_DarkMavis maybe thats why pros are so agitated fund= being paid no fund=no money for christmas?? for their kids grandkids etc

Malicious lies and libel from the Tassie Troll - Imaginary Dave won't speak to her at his Imaginary Wedding.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:14 pm

No money for Christmas? So she has a decent job earning a good living wage?

She does like to assume doesn't she? You know what they say about assume too.

When you ass-u-me you make an ass out of u and me. There you go Carly.

Hope you get more dollies and toys for Christmas but Santa might think you have been a very very bad girl.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:19 pm

She doesn't even have real dollies, Lily, just imaginary dollies like Imaginary Dave, oh la la! She probably thinks Madeleine McCann is an Imaginary Child and Kate and Gerry are Imaginary People.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:28 pm

I bet she hopes for real dollies, Bonny, instead of Imaginary Dave oh la la.  rofl rofl

It would make sense as to why she is so cruel about Madeleine though......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:56 pm

From the leader of N5:

Donna Durrant
As a lot of people have been asking - here is a condensed explanation of what brings us here. The group we were running (The Madeleine McCann Controversy) has suffered a hostile takeover by a group of people who make a habit of this kind of thing for their own reasons (unknown to us) but most likely not for the cause of Madeleine McCann.

They staged a hostile takeover already of the group when some of them were admins from Lizzy who ran it at the time (full account of which - with proof - can be found on her group), then not content with that they then tried to force a new admin in who was unwanted and when some objected they found themselves removed. Worried for the fate of the group they were brought back in by a concerned admin and proceeded to rid the group of those rogue admins...the rogue admins then formed another group and yesterday they managed somehow to persuade an admin to allow one of them in as admin who then promptly removed us all and blocked us. They are also now back to their old way of blocking and deleting members at random for no apparent reason - this has no led me to believe that these people are Pro McCann's with an agenda.

That's it in a nutshell, thanks for reading

So, Zelda, Rees and co are now Evil Pros...oh no they ain't, they're haters and Gonc-worshippers through and through.

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:07 pm

wait a minute, since when Pro uses such despicable behaviour? this type of behaviour is more antis style.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:13 pm

She's just another lying forker, Pedro, she knows perfectly well that those scumbags belong on her side of the fence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:20 pm

bb1, indeed she is.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:40 pm

Oh dear.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post205721.html#p205721

And it doesn't make Rosalind sound like a very pleasant person either. Over-indulgent whinger with low pain threshold who cries a lot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Re: The Ramblings of Sonia Poulton - an introduction to People's Voice
Post Cristobell Today

Perhaps Aquila would like to set out exactly what it is she is accusing me of, as she has just, on a public forum, called me a liar.

With good reason.

November 29:

I will be appearing on Sonia Poulton's TPV on Monday to give an update of the trial in Lisbon and a picture of where we are now. Will let the forum know the time as soon as it is to hand. You may be more interested to hear that Sonia is also liaising with Martin Grimes, so fingers crossed, he will be on too.

Earlier today:

I was told last week by someone by private message on twitter (not Sonia) that they were liaising or attempting to liaise with Martin Grime.

The lie is clear for all to see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next