JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:43 pm

OMG. Splitternumties have found this ancient story:

Laurie Harvey
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1241897/Madeleine-McCann-detective-Goncalo-Amaral-visit-UK.html

Portuguese detective sued over Madeleine McCann is to visit UK
www.dailymail.co.uk
Goncalo Amaral, who led the police investigation, is due to speak to a conference next month in Nottingham organised by the Madeleine Foundation, which claims the missing girl

which has led to comments like:

Lynn Axford I wish he would come again, soon, we could all turn out to greet and encourage him
about an hour ago · Like · 1

Laurie Harvey sorry guys only noticed the date at top of page and that was today's until it was pointed out to me. Then read the comments and seen that it was definitely 3 years ago
about an hour ago · Like

Julie Lewis Shame. Im not far away and would definitely have gone.
22 minutes ago via mobile · Like

Barbara Williams I would have loved to hear what he had to say. Is it true he and his wife have split up?

Gonzo didn't have anything to say because....

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

And they wonder why everyone laughs at them.  Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:44 pm

It is heartbreaking and she has continued her search for him all around the Iberian coast.......

So.....is her search over?   Shocked Shocked Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Is it true he and his wife have split up?

Gonzo didn't have anything to say because....

IT NEVER HAPPENED.

More unrequited love? Probably trying to ensure Gonc would notice her among the other Goncalettes throwing themselves at him. What a dilemma for Wannabe Mrs. Gonc.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

Miss Truth ‏@roundthebend66 2h
@basilandmanuel @snook1111pie How can getting the names of two charities muddled up be relevant to my accounts knowledge?

Most people would regard it as rather important to actually know the name of the organisation you're slagging off. But haters aren't like normal people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:36 pm

Tina Giles
Hi all,
I was just wondering, I'm a new member and although I have yet to post, I have read the PJ files, links etc and have a good grasp of what is happening re the disappearance of Madeleine.
Today I ran a virus check on my relatively brand new computer. When it had finished, it showed me that I was being tracked by the Find Madeleine.com site. There were many, many, many tracks picked up.
Now, I have only been on the Find Madeleine site a couple of times and I am left amazed that the virus checker had picked up innumerable tracking cookies.
I wondered if anyone else has discovered this?
If so, what is the purpose of the Find Madeleine site in tracking me and, I suppose, everyone who visits the site.?
Of course, I am well capable of hazarding a guess, but the reality of that guess is very disconcerting indeed.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
 rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Numty doesn't even know what cookies are. How, pray tell, does it think FB knows what it's password is, or how Tesco remembers who it is for online shopping?

There isn't a site in the world that DOESN'T use cookies - how stupid and paranoid are these people?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Are you sure the cookies aren't IN IT, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:24 pm

Hohonumties trolling Madeleine's FB page yet again:

Gemma Hawkins Is it the "7th is coming mccscamms" (words to that effect) one?
14 minutes ago via mobile · 1

Suzanne McCrory not mine but that still there. i just answered someone nicely who asked what the 7th was. can't see why they would remove it..

Sick f*cks, they just will not leave that page alone - I'd love to see every single one of Hoho's trolls named and shamed in the media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:33 pm

The stupidest of the stupid:

roger patrick kelly ‏@rebroger 1m
Madeleine McCann detective Goncalo Amaral to visit UK via @MailOnline - Will UK MSM report this? #bbcnews #skynews #c4news #itvnews #McCann

I doubt it very much, as the story is years old, was a stunt by Bennett, and never happened.

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 7 214077_ROFLMAO_gif160cac557c463dbfce44052002f9d454
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 9:59 pm

Gemma Hawkins
On another group I saw a post saying someone had said the official site was running some kind of virus thing tracking visitors??

Must have got their secret instructions from Gonzo HQ via Troll Skool to spread yet more lies and smears.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:22 pm

Dear me, one of hoho's lot has let her own family be endangered by being a less than Perfect Parent? And thinks her Number One concern is to tell her fellow-numties all about it? Says it all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:26 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:46 am

Another graduate of hoho's Troll Skool confesses to her twitter activities:

Gill Ashton I'm @Baumflough (pronounced Bumfluff!) My account is locked at the moment cos my employers are accusing me of breaching ICT policies. Which I haven't (and can't as there IS no ICT policy). But that's another story... Please do add me if you want!

Oh, I would say tweeting hatred in working hours breaches most employers' policies - brings them into disrepute, doesn't it, having lynchmobbing employees.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:19 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
@Vexedfoxy But soon, very soon. That reminds me, Gonçalo Amaral said "Soon, very soon the world will know the truth about the lie." #McCann

He's been saying that for the last six years, and still hasn't produced his non-existent Ace. Are these people so stupid they really cannot see Gonzo's been lying for the last six years? Or are they so sick and nasty, they actively choose to believe a convicted fraudster that defrauded his own brother?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:10 pm

He'll have to do it tomorrow. It's his last chance. Unless he comes up with another ruse to delay The Trial yet again. I am popping tranquilisers in anticipation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:32 pm

I don't see anything much happening tomorrow, Sabot. Doubtless lawyers will make speeches, and the judge will retire to consider her verdict.

As the bulk of the evidence is in written form, we have little idea what's been submitted, so I suspect the currently-bouncing Gonc squad may be in for a nasty shock.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:47 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:10 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:19 pm

OMG, they're breeding!

Sam Jayne Steadman I read an article 2 days ago carol that suggests Gerry has info into Diana's death and therefore blackmailed the royal family! I don't take anything as gospel but I don't rule anything out either. Would make sense wiv all that r supposedly involved and prince Charles and Camilla have done a lot for the mcscams off their own backs ( apparently! ). Wat would Gerry kno tho? Apparently 2 years before she met dodi she dated a consultant ( that would be the connection ) but who is this consultant? Wats his connection to Gerry? And wat do they both kno? ..... On the other hand , who is Gerry McCann to blackmail the royal family?? Wouldn't they just have him killed? Lol and not only that , I wouldn't of thought the royals would give a shit abt a little family from rothley! So who else is behind this farce?!

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Is that person serious?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:51 pm

Absolutely serious!!!

I think she's got it. By George she's got it...

That's the link. Diana's friend was a Consultant Cardiothoracic Surgeon. And the detailed research from the anti McCanns has determined that is what Gerry is too (even though he really isn't). So they might even be the same person. Yes there are a few little problems with that idea but nothing the anti McCanns cannot explain, I am sure.

That must be the reason why Prince Charles and the Queen and Brown and Blair and David Icke are so intimately involved with the case.  

Need I spell it out?

Even lizards have hearts, didn't you know?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:56 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked  Of course lizards do, Greenink. Hadn't thought of that. You iz a troo genius.  hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:57 pm

I'm just waiting for the Queen's yacht to put in an appearance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Sam Jayne Steadman:
 yernuts 
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:13 pm

David Steel ‏@DaSteelMan 2h
Have any of the #McCann shills asked for reply on @SoniaPoulton 's TV programme yet?

Someone's a bit out of touch with events. Who's going to break it to him that Poulton is now being called a 'shill'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:35 pm

bb1 wrote:I'm just waiting for the Queen's yacht to put in an appearance.

You are not thinking out of the box about this. Think Diana's friend. Surely with that surname he must be related to the owner of the yacht, Alamshar which was doing secret water trials in 2007? Perhaps the mention of the Queen's yacht was just a bit of that famous confusion being spread by dastardly Mr Mitchell?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum