JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 pm

Don't encourage them, Greenink, the prodigal Stevo really did have a Theory which involved the Queen's yacht.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:54 pm

Oh dear. Hoho thought she's scored by getting a real 'body language' expert to post, but he's burst their bubbles bigtime.

He's been revealing that, if someone scratches their nose, it's probably because their nose is itchy, stuff like that...

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:03 pm

He's been revealing that, if someone scratches their nose, it's probably because their nose is itchy, stuff like that...

You just can't get good body language experts these days.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:14 pm

bb1 wrote:Don't encourage them, Greenink, the prodigal Stevo really did have a Theory which involved the Queen's yacht.....

Well I think it was a different yacht. And I am entitled to my opinion - it's called free speech and whoever this Steve is, he can keep his opinion too.

The fact that neither opinion really bears any resemblance to reality is neither here nor there.

smile 
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:47 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl 2h
Visit this link for full transcript of new dynamite Portuguese TV docu and recon re missing Maddie #McCann http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t8888-cmtv-the-disappearance-of-madeleine-mccann-crime-scene-reconstruction#.UsxKi182Gw4.twitter

That'll be the one that's a load of complete bollox and inventions from Cowardy Gonc? The one that bears little or no resemblance to the PJ files?

Pass.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:02 pm

James Arbuthnot ‏@JamesJArbuthnot 2h
WHY are some so incompetent? Madeleine #McCann blog discussion
The WRONGS and RIGHTS of Pat Browns Auto-opprobrium
http://mdeleine-mccann.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-wrongs-and-rights-of-pat-browns.html

Oh dear. Harsh, but true. The haters won't like that, especially from one of their own.

Speaking of ones of their own, hilarious to see the hounders having tanties because even smiffy can see that Gonzo's rubbish for CartofMuck telly is, well, rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:45 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6285.html

Determining whether there has been a cover up
PostPosted by Hael » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:48 pm

Exclusive report

Questions the media are not asking. Connecting the dogs. The cover up you not suppose to know of.
Reporter - Roopet Murdog

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:29 pm

Nice one.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:01 pm

Fresh melodrama:

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 Diss10

Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:43 pm

What fresh Hell is this on hoho's?

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 Mansfi10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:13 pm

Oh, she got the wrong numties, it was pervnumties that had been dribbling as usual:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post210727.html?sid=ac767e4ba0428d16d7915b9e8d43de7d#p210727

Re: Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:25 pm

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 F6c25fd36e14e8d73d501c15bb950110d9f501499f6ad80d45eabd61f58e9205
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:25 pm

I love that picture LL.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:20 pm

Steve Marsden The Royal family are protecting the McCanns via MI6 and Special Branch. They always have from the first week. Mi6 and Special Branch are who protect the royals. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and sounds like a duck....
about an hour ago · Like

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 8 Attachment
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:03 pm

OMG Too true.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:11 pm

Steve Marsden That is not the correct link. I wrote a story in early 2009 where I had noticed that there was a boat registered to HM Queen in the PJ files. From memory I think the boat was moored at Lagos. It was a very expensive yacht with a crew of about 10. It wasn't registered to Prince Charles. The story drew a lot of attention with thousands of hits in a few hours. Martin Brunt even mentioned it on Sky News. I'll look for it later and post it if I can find it.

Lost for words.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Am crying here.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:31 am

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore
@rebeccasherl @vivienmiss @WendyM53 And there you join the ignorants who insist 'excuses'. I am working & missing much here. FACT #Mccann

Haters' idea of 'working' = playing LuckyPants bingo while watching Jeremy Kyle for 'body language' tips.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:59 pm

Mike Hardy
I note that certain individuals have embarked on a campaign to discredit both this forum and some of those who subscribe to it, whilst at the same time ostensibly offering the prospect of there being a much greener grass on the "other side".............

I long ago gave up concerning myself with the insidious cretins involved. Those of you who know the history of these forums/Facebook pages and the Modus Operandi of the individuals concerned, (which I am NOT going to name) will know what they are playing at, and will not be dissuaded from the cause here on THIS page.

As for those who elect to be complicit in their plans or are naive enough to be taken in and seduced by their lies.......they aren't worth holding on to anyway......

Onwards and upwards...........

Oh dear, fighting with Pillock, Zelda and the Fenland Yeti and co. again, are they?

And since when did Snap Your Neck need help to discredit anything - he managed that himself long ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:07 pm

An excellent post, as ever, by Tigerloaf:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post211020.html#p211020

Hello Numptiz. We iz laughin at youz.
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:50 pm

And following it, Myths appear to have tracked down the cause of the latest spat in numtyland:

Zora McCartney
Yesterday via Mobile
Oh Hoho, you are as dishonest as the day is long..When will your blinkered following wake up and smell the varnish?

Zora McCartney shared a link.
7 January · Edited
Give it up and move on Hoho, you harridan! Everyone else has - give or take a few blinkered, twisty-knickered trouts. Try to look on the bright side eh? That's at least 14000 bottles of Koolaid you DON'T have to buy. #WannabeCultLeader

Nope, no idea what Zelda's on about.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:33 pm

You do know that Varnish isn't very good for the brain. You get spaced out if you sniff to much of it. This is a fact.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:43 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post211033.html#p211033

: HiDeHo is a very sick woman
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:25 pm

Who do you think these quotes are from?

Nine out of ten people guess Hideho (Liz Taylor the Garage Door Painter from Toronto) and one out of ten guess Mike Hardy the fake newsman and wannabee chipmunk from Kent.

That's very revealing. It's often been noticed how willing haters are to follow Pied Pipers, as long as their own bigotry and stupidity is being reinforced.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jan 10, 2014 5:55 pm

Sabot wrote:You do know that Varnish isn't very good for the brain.  You get spaced out if you sniff to much of it.  This is a fact.

Of course it is, Sabot. The thing is, was Hoho always like that or was it only after she started on her painting spree?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Tigerloaf's on a roll today:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post211036.html#p211036

quote-

They are armchair amateurs with less ability than the average child in the skills of Googling and writing. They are often illiterate and innumerate as demonstrated in their attempts at producing forum and blog posts and even tweets. Their understanding of concepts such as probability, determinance, proof and evidence is sadly lacking and they are invariably swayed by emotion rather than reality.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:06 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:You do know that Varnish isn't very good for the brain.  You get spaced out if you sniff to much of it.  This is a fact.

Of course it is, Sabot.  The thing is, was Hoho always like that or was it only after she started on her painting spree?

Probably just the varnish, Lily. I would be a very sad person if I believed that people like her were born like it. But of course, it is always possible. Some sort of genetic malfaesance? Who knows.
I just thank my lucky stars that I wasn't.

This means that I don't actually think better of myself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum