JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:37 pm

ORLY? The moniker should be renamed to Vulture.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:50 pm

'Vulture' would suit every single one of them, from their conduct today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:52 pm

thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:27 am

"I think his mother killed him. But I do hope I am wrong." ORLY

It's all about Ego. They are all desperate to be right, as though it will add some purpose to their sad little lives.

But one of them said something that touched me.

"Acres of flowers he will never smell. And acres of teddy bears he will never play with."
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:36 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#mccann why were the mcanns treated with kids gloves and the mother of the little boy found charged right away? ?????

That has to win a prize for utter, complete stupidity.

I see the haters and hounders are still jumping up and down and speculating = making up sh*t.

They're probably upset because documents haven't blown out the window of Police Scotland into the laps of passing Scottish Sun journos.

And it is truly fascinating to see how little respect for the law they have.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:41 pm

Sabot wrote:
"I think his mother killed him.  But I do hope I am wrong."  ORLY

It's all about Ego.  They are all desperate to be right, as though it will add some purpose to their sad little lives.

But one of them said something that touched me.

"Acres of flowers he will never smell.  And acres of teddy bears he will never play with."

And the pretendy cop who apparently expected the civilian volunteers to be doing a fingertip search for a missing boy chose to describe those teddy bears as being garotted on lamp posts. His mind is that of a sick, depraved and dreadfully warped individual who cannot show even the most basic human emotion of sympathy at the death of a tiny child.

May the child, Mikaeel, rest in peace and may the real police bring justice to his name. And may those organising the sponsored walk in his memory realise a lasting memorial to him to replace those spontaneous signs of sympathy.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:46 pm

Amen to that, Greenink.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:47 pm

Well said, Greenink.

The idiots who think they are entitled to whip up lynch mobs on their sites, or speculate would be well advised to have a read of this:

http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/UK_media_apparently_conflict_with_Scots_law_in_Mikaeel_Kular_case

Unlike in England and Wales, where only the Attorney General can prosecute contempt of this sort, in Scotland the media organisations can be charged by an accused person. Wikinewsies in Scotland have noted remarks made about the named person's alleged wrongdoing on public transport and Facebook, suggesting widespread knowledge of their identity
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:20 am

The vultures and ghouls seem upset because they haven't been thrown the pound of flesh they were so anticipating this morning.

No speech to analyse for Hidden Clues, no Body Language for them to pronounce on - looks like they'll have to go back to what they like best - pitchforking the McCanns and anyone associated with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:25 am

Don't you admire, nay love, the Scots legal system? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:29 am

Lamplighter wrote:Don't you admire, nay love, the Scots legal system?    LL

It just sounds like common sense to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:35 am

I confess to finding it most satisfying to see their unwarranted sense of entitlement being ignored. Anyway, I thought they liked it when Justice works in silence?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:46 am

bb1 wrote:I confess to finding it most satisfying to see their unwarranted sense of entitlement being ignored. Anyway, I thought they liked it when Justice works in silence?
Och, aye, but nae when it's being dispensed by them bl**dy skirt wearing furriners frae OoP Norf!! LL  rofl rofl 
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:49 am

Here's a vulture now:

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 3 mins
Blimey, who poked a stick in the hornets' nest? #McCann #Shills are manic! Aha! Today we hear what #Mikaeel's mother has been charged with

And the forkers are having a stupid contest with remarks like:

if the boy died in the Apartment ******** hid him , he might have been dead for a while and she had to move him so thought of the Woods thinking he would not easily be found .******* did not bargain for the Police discovering she and her Husband owned the Property.

That has to be one of the most moronic statements I've seen for a long while.

1. The forker doesn't appear to have noticed the rather large body of water a few hundred yards from the family home, or the woodland there, etc.

2. I wouldn't have thought that allegedly hiding a child's body a few feet from the house he grew up in indicates a master criminal, quite the opposite.

3. As for that sh*te about not bargaining for the police finding out who owned the home - that belongs with the sh*te about cell phones on the Forth Bridge, etc. The forker can't even get the owner of the home right.

If they aren't capable of working out just how the police knew to go to that particular spot, in the middle of the night, in the pouring rain, then they are too stupid to be allowed to comment on anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 am

Tis a bit of a laugh that it took Scotland, which is half the size of Portugal, to show them how it is done with dignity and respect for The Law.

I would like to be able to say that they make me feel sick. But they don't. Such pond life isn't capable of that. Dog Merde beneath my feet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 pm

It's interesting to take a step back and watch, Sabot. This one has been dealt with most expertly by the police, and is now in the hands of the court and Procurator Fiscal. And whether the media and other vultures like it or not, that's the way it will stay.

But just look at the way the media are behaving - totally ignoring the law, printing interviews with potential witnesses, etc, and putting half-truths, rumours and outright gossip into the public arena. All over again.

The media is feeding the ghouls on the hate sites, and the ghouls are lapping it up like obedient sheep.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:45 pm

I am surprised that you are surprised Bonny. T'was always thus.

Not referred to as reptiles by accident.

(although I always thought that was a little unfair to the class Reptilia)

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:50 pm

"You cannot hope
to bribe or twist,
Thank God! the
British journalist.
But, seeing what
the man will do
unbribed, there's
no occasion to."

—Humbert Wolfe
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:08 pm

Contrary to predictions, so far, the only van-bangers at the Edinburgh court appear to have been the press:

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 16 Article-2542368-1AD2EE2000000578-22_964x459

Hearing: Miss Kular is set to be formally charged in connection with the death of Mikaeel, whose body was found on Friday night

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2542368/Body-young-boy-recovered-Fife-one-person-detained-police-searching-missing-toddler-Mikaeel-Kular.html#ixzz2qwZfa4Fw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum