JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  lily Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:41 pm

Have to say he has a very good point. Whether the pitchforkers can see it is something else.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:58 pm

Shoota! ‏@CaroleShooter 2h
It's because I used to work in the glamour industry, they can't handle it. #mccann

Is that polite for hooking?  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:14 pm

Could be, Bonny. Or, cross dressing or something.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:56 am

Guess what Bennett was doing as 2014 dawned?

Happy New Year from Google (Pyramid and 'All-seeing eye') and the Sydney New Year fireworks show (featuring the 'All-seeing eye')
Post Tony Bennett Today at 12:16 am

http://www.infowars.com/googles-illuminati-themed-new-years-eve/

The pagan Egyptian sun-god symbols are out in force already

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Cq518e6d81

Bennett must go through his entire life in a state of terror and superstition, to be raving about 'pagan symbols' when other people are celebrating. He'd be better employed worrying about what his own God thinks of him - the Bible has rather a lot to say about bearing false witness, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:59 am

Oh, Bennett's been hanging round the Lizards again...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264848

New Year Celebrations - Sydneys all seeing eye

Did anyone just watch Sydneys firework display to mark the turn of the year? Huge eye right bang in the middle of the bridge. Just looking for a photo now.

Bennett must be desperate if he's getting things to be Outraged about from the Icke site.  alienship 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:26 pm

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#mccann in most countries isnt a person misisng for 7 years declared dead??

Of course not, how f-cking stupid can the troll get? Good to see it confirm it just loooovvvvveessss the idea of a missing child being dead though, vile ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:29 pm

bb1 wrote:Frances Gallagher No Mark he couldn't have gone in or out of the window because he would have disturbed the lichen. ..the green stuff that grows on the window sill so no one went in or out of the window. .So it is back to the drawing board for you I am afraid.

Au contraire. Anyone who still imagines there was 'lichen' or 'green stuff' on the window ledge really should resign her position immediately and spend 2014 READING THE POLICE FILES. As the haters all claim to have done, but clearly haven't.

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPKJWG_E7WSVvvEVjyXQP-3_KE4hW2iib5smwm5S8vLoUEyaolMQ

Look, no 'green stuff'. And niether are those Kate McCanns' fingerprints, as many numties try to pretend.

As they would all know if they ever actually read the PJ files.

We all know that there was No Lichen. As if The Ocean Club would have allowed such a thing.

But have these idiots any idea of how long it takes for lichen to build up? I do have a very good idea, and it is easily dealt with after years of neglect.
Apart from the fact that house paint these days contains anti fungal properties.

Stupid, stupid people. As if it mattered anyway. But any idiot myth will do. Jeez, their ignorance leaves me stunned on occasions.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:33 pm

As soon as one of them starts chuntering on about imaginary lichen, or '15/19 markers', you know they haven't actually bothered to read the police files, Sabot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:38 pm

bb1 wrote:longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217
#mccann in most countries isnt  a person misisng for 7 years declared  dead??

Of course not, how f-cking stupid can the troll get? Good to see it confirm it just loooovvvvveessss the idea of a missing child being dead though, vile ghoul.

What is it with her wanting Madeleine declared dead?  She has waited nearly seven years to say that.  But then she has always gone along with Lindy Chamberlaine killing her daughter.

I know, perhaps she should start a Petition.  The McCanns must declare that Madeleine is dead.  Sign below.  Puke.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:42 pm

She probably wants Madeleine to be dead because it suits her babyish Sim games. Still can't get over a supposedly grown adult giving imaginary makeovers to imaginary Dave from the imaginary coffee shop before his imaginary wedding, oh la la!

Most females leave that kind of sh*te behind when they fall out of love with 1D or Beiber.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:45 pm

bb1 wrote:As soon as one of them starts chuntering on about imaginary lichen, or '15/19 markers', you know they haven't actually bothered to read the police files, Sabot.

They might have cherry picked, Bonny. But they simply do not have the brain capacity to understand. They all have sub standard IQs, which is obvious to anyone. So all they do is to display their lack of intellectual understanding. Or in plain words, how stupid they are.
It's a bit sad really, and not their fault.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:47 pm

bb1 wrote:She probably wants Madeleine to be dead because it suits her babyish Sim games. Still can't get over a supposedly grown adult giving imaginary makeovers to imaginary Dave from the imaginary coffee shop before his imaginary wedding, oh la la!

Most females leave that kind of sh*te behind when they fall out of love with 1D or Beiber.

Jeesus, Bonny, don't. I am having enough trouble restraining myself as it is.

PS. I wonder if she has had a funeral yet?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:50 pm

Unfortunately, Sabot, nothing that sicko did would surprise me.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:57 pm

I think I feel sick.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:41 pm

As time passes, it becomes more and more obvious that many of the hater obsessives have mental health 'issues'.

Just watch, before much longer, they will start demanding to see the latest Fund accounts, and inventing wild conspiracy theories if they're not published on the stroke of midnight.

As usual, they will ignore everything happening in the real world, like Christmas and New Year, and officers being shut down for the best part of a fortnight.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:47 pm

Guedes:

Here in Portugal we eat 12 raisins (dried grapes) at midnight. I watched two fireworks on the Tagus river and on the other bank, under my balcony, it's not cold but raining.

Raisins are dried grapes????? Who knew????? All these years, us ignorant Brits have been waiting for a patronising Gonzo fan to tell us what raisins are?

Who DOES she think she is?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:49 pm

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@TrulyJudy73 @WillBradleyp Next book 'World's Most Evil Couple' - it'll be a cracker! ; ) #mccann

Must be an autobiographical kiss'n'tell about Mutton and Bennett.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:49 pm

N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h
In Portugal there is freedom of speech, something the UK seems to have forgotten since. The #mccann dictate what you can say. Shame on you

Freedom of speech? In Portugal, where it is a CRIMINAL offence to call the president a clown? Wonder why Morais didn't tell her shrooms about the people who were charged with that particular CRIMINAL offence last year?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:07 pm

Danglenumties are sweeping all before them in the Stupid Contest:

Clare Burns
Apparently (new) ? evidence has been found and will be shown on Crimewatch tomorrow
6 year down the line and some new evidence ????? hmmmm unlikely

Hysteria followed:

Joanne Howe Tomorrow? What time?
20 hours ago

Clare Burns BBC 9pm I think

Val Mulraney Crimewatch prime time New Year's night?!!! Is that not significant in itself? Could it be because of the relaxed libel laws taking effect tomorrow?

Gordon Urquhart Yeah i heard about this. Apparently someone took a photograph from the window of their transatlantic flight, from 8 miles above the Algarve. There is a pixel on the photo that looks like a man running away with a child, and that pixel looks nothing like Gerry. Therefore he is now eliminated from the enquiry.
19 hours ago · 13

Stewart Robertson It will be more McScam propaganda!
19 hours ago via mobile · 3

Brett Clarke It's not in the tv times.
19 hours ago via mobile

Kirstie Hall its not on the online listing on bbc either
19 hours ago

Becky Ainsworth How convientant..i wonder how clear this picture is. Interesting stuff

Brett Clarke Can't see how that photograph can be used. The image will be too diffuse and only shows a man carrying a child, could be anybody, and the Smith sighting carries a lot of weight in itself anyway.

Laurie Harvey I would love it to be the Blue Bag but don't believe it will be, I think it will be about the withheld files tha we already know about
18 hours ago · 4

Serena Brown Perhaps they've found the blue bag & they have found MM DNA in it & cadaver smell so they know she's died which is why the cashpoint shop had to close! Now they need to find out who had it last

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Amazing how few of them had the sense to at least look at the TV schedules and see the whole thing is total bollox. Have you ever known such stupid, gullible, nasty, delusional morons?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:09 pm

bb1 wrote:N.M ‏@AdirenM 2h
In Portugal there is freedom of speech, something the UK seems to have forgotten since. The #mccann dictate what you can say. Shame on you

Freedom of speech? In Portugal, where it is a CRIMINAL offence to call the president a clown? Wonder why Morais didn't tell her shrooms about the people who were charged with that particular CRIMINAL offence last year?

Are, but, is The President a Clown? Or didn't they have to prove that?

But just imagine what will happen if Gonclo Amaral wins. They will all go mad and accuse anyone of anything. That will clog up The Courts for centuries.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Danglenumties are sweeping all before them in the Stupid Contest:

Clare Burns
Apparently (new) ? evidence has been found and will be shown on Crimewatch tomorrow
6 year down the line and some new evidence ????? hmmmm unlikely

Hysteria followed:

Joanne Howe Tomorrow? What time?
20 hours ago

Clare Burns BBC 9pm I think

Val Mulraney Crimewatch prime time New Year's night?!!! Is that not significant in itself? Could it be because of the relaxed libel laws taking effect tomorrow?

Gordon Urquhart Yeah i heard about this. Apparently someone took a photograph from the window of their transatlantic flight, from 8 miles above the Algarve. There is a pixel on the photo that looks like a man running away with a child, and that pixel looks nothing like Gerry. Therefore he is now eliminated from the enquiry.
19 hours ago · 13

Stewart Robertson It will be more McScam propaganda!
19 hours ago via mobile · 3

Brett Clarke It's not in the tv times.
19 hours ago via mobile

Kirstie Hall its not on the online listing on bbc either
19 hours ago

Becky Ainsworth How convientant..i wonder how clear this picture is. Interesting stuff

Brett Clarke Can't see how that photograph can be used. The image will be too diffuse and only shows a man carrying a child, could be anybody, and the Smith sighting carries a lot of weight in itself anyway.

Laurie Harvey I would love it to be the Blue Bag but don't believe it will be, I think it will be about the withheld files tha we already know about
18 hours ago · 4

Serena Brown Perhaps they've found the blue bag & they have found MM DNA in it & cadaver smell so they know she's died which is why the cashpoint shop had to close! Now they need to find out who had it last

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Amazing how few of them had the sense to at least look at the TV schedules and see the whole thing is total bollox. Have you ever known such stupid, gullible, nasty, delusional morons?   rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Thank goodness that whoever took the photo had a window seat.

rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl  rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Jan Bones Thanks Lizzy Hideho Taylor really interesting. I've worked multi-agency with the Police also. What I told them, they may already know and it just adds more credibility to all intelligence rec'd. what I've said is so gobsmacking that if they didn't hear this before they would think 'oh another nutter' imo. But you follow up enquiries and first thing is put me through their computer. They will see my last enhanced CRB check, court stuff, input on shared computers from clients I've worked with etc. then social sites and so on.

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Policestation1creativefamilyfun-400x266
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Jan Bones Thanks Lizzy Hideho Taylor really interesting. I've worked multi-agency with the Police also. What I told them, they may already know and it just adds more credibility to all intelligence rec'd. what I've said is so gobsmacking that if they didn't hear this before they would think 'oh another nutter' imo. But you follow up enquiries and first thing is put me through their computer. They will see my last enhanced CRB check, court stuff, input on shared computers from clients I've worked with etc. then social sites and so on.

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 2 Policestation1creativefamilyfun-400x266

Something needs to be done about these people if they are at loose among the wider population.

And what does she mean by "Enhanced CBR Check?" Not another made up title, is it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:43 pm

From Experian website:
Enhanced Disclosure CRB Check?

For positions involving work with children and vulnerable adults, an Enhanced Disclosure CRB Check will be required. This is to ensure that anyone who presents a known risk to vulnerable groups is prevented from working with them.

If your organisation is eligible to request Enhanced Disclosure CRB Checks then the Experian Background Checking service will allow you to do so. Not all positions are eligible for Enhanced Disclosure. Click here to check the CRB eligibility guidance document from the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:44 pm

Just another fantasist, Sabot - the haters lap up this sort of rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum