JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Can numpties get any stupider?

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:55 pm

It makes you wonder where Beachy went.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Can numpties get any stupider? - Page 3 Empty Re: Can numpties get any stupider?

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:05 pm

[quote="Lamplighter"]From Experian website:
Enhanced Disclosure CRB Check?

For positions involving work with children and vulnerable adults, an Enhanced Disclosure CRB Check will be required. This is to ensure that anyone who presents a known risk to vulnerable groups is prevented from working with them.

If your organisation is eligible to request Enhanced Disclosure CRB Checks then the Experian Background Checking service will allow you to do so. Not all positions are eligible for Enhanced Disclosure. Click here to check the CRB eligibility guidance document from the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
[/quot

So this person is working with children and vulnerable adults? God preserves us all.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:09 pm

Admit it, Sabot, you're still in shock because you've just found out, for the first time in your life, that raisins are dried grapes.

Bet you were totally in the dark about where such an exotic, luxurious foodstuff really came from till then.  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:11 pm

[quote="bb1"]Just another fantasist, Sabot - the haters lap up this sort of rubbish. [/quote.

Apparently not, Bonny. It would seem that any old person with preconceived ideas can be passed as kosher.

I can only wonder if the powers that be have seen her Internet involvement. Not that I am suggesting that this should be brought to their attention. Although, I don't know. She sounds a bit dangerous to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:13 pm

bb1 wrote:Admit it, Sabot, you're still in shock because you've just found out, for the first time in your life, that raisins are dried grapes.

Bet you were totally in the dark about where such an exotic, luxurious foodstuff really came from till then.  rofl rofl rofl 

Most of my grapes turn into crinkly things. I thought I had discovered something new. Bugger. Back to the drawing board.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:17 pm

You might try calling them sultanas, Sabot.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:18 pm

I watched the Tudor Farm Christmas programme last night, where I learned that round about 1500, Christmas revellers played a merry game involving setting bowls of raisins on fire with brandy. The winner was the person who pulled out and ate the most flaming raisins....sounds like a winner for dull nights in the pub.

Who knew us ignorant peasants were going to have to wait another 500 years to be told that raisins were dried grapes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:39 pm

bb1 wrote:I watched the Tudor Farm Christmas programme last night, where I learned that round about 1500, Christmas revellers played a merry game involving setting bowls of raisins on fire with brandy. The winner was the person who pulled out and ate the most  flaming raisins....sounds like a winner for dull nights in the pub.

Who knew us ignorant peasants were going to have to wait another 500 years to be told that raisins were dried grapes?

Thank goodness for Guedes. The world is the richer for her.  Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:43 pm

lily wrote:You might try calling them sultanas, Sabot.   Wink 

That's White Grapes, Silly. The Black ones are Raisins. I think. But don't quote me on that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:44 pm

but.....but you never said what color your grapes were.  Crying or Very sad 

You may have to call them currants then.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:55 pm

Raisins are dried grapes summed up Guedes' arrogant condescension perfectly, really. So kind of her to share that information with the plebs!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:58 pm

lily wrote:but.....but you never said what color your grapes were.   Crying or Very sad 

You may have to call them currants then.   biggrin 

That'll do. I invented Currants.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Raisins are dried grapes summed up Guedes' arrogant condescension perfectly, really. So kind of her to share that information with the plebs!

Actually, I think she is suffering from a colossal inferiority complex. Or she did her brain in with cocaine. I don't care which.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:09 pm

J B Littlemore ‏@JBLittlemore 2h
@WAWinter1 While a TSA officer takes a #Mccann poster apart for having a view, on false rep as an anarchist, who could slip through? #Mccann

Another Grade A pompous tw@t.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:10 pm

about: " she did her brain in with cocaine", she learned with amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Raisins are dried grapes summed up Guedes' arrogant condescension perfectly, really. So kind of her to share that information with the plebs!

Actually, I think she is suffering from a colossal inferiority complex.  Or she did her brain in with cocaine.  I don't care which.

She may well feel inferior, Sabot. She is, after all, a cheerleader for Gonc.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:28 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Actually, I think she is suffering from a colossal inferiority complex.  Or she did her brain in with cocaine.  I don't care which.

She may well feel inferior, Sabot.  She is, after all, a cheerleader for Gonc.   Pcorneater 

I think I prefer the Cocaine Theory, There is no excuse for that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:32 pm

I will go with both.  biggrin 

If anyone would know how to get drugs it would be Gonc.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 8:04 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6250-25.html

The Dumbass of the Week Award goes to......

Don't they know the McCann's arranged for all the anti's copies of tv guides to be altered, so they wouldn't know about it

Stunning that so many of the numpties believed there was going to be a Crimewatch special tonight, where All would be Revealed about a single pixel in a photo taken from an airplane.

I'm only surprised that they haven't made 100s of posts deciding that the pixel must off been photoshopped.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:26 pm

See emu's been on the Brasso again:

Davel is one of the rudest unreasonable sanctimonious people on this forum...wouldnt worry about him, discredited fantasist who is never ever wrong abut anythng and for hm everyne else is stupid if they dont agree wth him....oh and he always has to have the last word, like a big girls blouse, you know, im right you are wrong..peurile pedantic piece of, never mind though he tells us he his superior intellect is above everyne elses LOLOLOLOLOL

Hehehehehe my little chawawahs are more intelligent than him

Good job she's Speshul, isn't it?

PS -WTF is a chawawa?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:31 pm

PS -WTF is a chawawa?

It's a super concentrated alcoholic drink. I have been reliably informed it will take the paint off garage doors when only the lid is released.  Wink 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:33 pm

Yu will furnsh the board with examples of the mccanns showing the efits then anywhere anytime n any mode...in your own time chuck...dont act stupid....this is the issue at hand...mccanns had them frm 2008, not a pip squeak from them ever on them...FACT

-Emu's as drunk as a skunk, she usually isn't this bad till midnight. No wonder she can't read!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:43 pm

Emu's at her usual tricks, changing posts to make them even more abusive:

Love u and leave you oh pedant derailer denier obfuscator etc

Good job she's Speshul. Otherwise she'd be banned.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:45 pm

Someone needs to take those chawawas away from her. Water would be much healthier for her.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:54 pm

Oh, no doubt the Speshul One's mess will be cleaned up, as usual, and it's fans will be whining and crying because anyone saw the Speshul One making a t*t of itself.

As it's been doing for years now.

Posted by: bonviva11 on June 27, 2011 11:50 PMonly thing you reeled in was your little willy, check down below LMAO now go f u ck yourself moron, the day you or any other bully tries to threathen me about anything is the day you will have blamange on your face you idiot LOL like now, dont bother responding im off but your monkey friends will delete it all for the morning CHIMP cheeks x go find someoneelse to stalk yeah im sure you have a list
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum