JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

+2
Maggs
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL Empty MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:07 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3818-things-looking-good-for-marcos#42823

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

The trial of Faro is postponed to the 29 of March and 18 of April, 9.30 am, due to the appeals to the Appeal Court of Evora (Tribunal da Relação de Évora).

Trial for alleged defamation of Gonçalo Amaral postponed

The trial of lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores, for defamation of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral, in the case Leonor Cipriano, Thursday, in Faro, was postponed to March 29
Isabel Duarte, lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia, Lusa said that, by order of the two. Th Criminal Court of the Judicial Court of Faro, the trial was postponed to March 29, at 09:30.

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney Joseph Black.

At trial in Faro, Marcos Aragão Correia enrolled as defense witnesses Antonio Marinho Pinto, current bastonário Bar Association, and Ana Maria Calado, former director of the Prison Odemira.

The former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) Goncalo Amaral - who investigated the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano defendant - prosecuted criminally Marcos Aragão Correia and António Pedro Dores, by these aludirem publicly that the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano was targeted during Phase interrogation of the Joana case.

Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, argues that the Portuguese courts have already shown how, in final judgment, that his client was tortured, but that the Public Ministry (MP) continues to maintain the charge in the libel suit that Gonçalo Amaral has as complainant.

Remember that, in the case of alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, Gonçalo Amaral was convicted of the crime of false testimony, one year and six of imprisonment, suspended for the same period.

The defender Marcos Aragão Correia in the libel suit is the lawyer Isabel Duarte, also a lawyer of the parents of Madeleine McCann, who have pending cases against Gonçalo Amaral.

The trial in Lisbon of the criminal complaint for libel brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann, the missing girl in May 2007, in the Algarve, which was also scheduled for Thursday, was also postponed, no new date, according to Lusa said the lawyer Isabel Duarte.

This process is concerned Gonçalo Amaral's book, "Maddie: The Truth of the Lie."

Lusa / SOL

http://sol.sapo.pt/inicio/Sociedade/Interior.aspx?content_id=41002

It's good for Marcos, but I was being selfish, and looking forward to rather a lot of Gonc's dirty linen being washed in public.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL Empty Re: MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm

Now thats really spoiled Brown$ day out tomorrow rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL Empty Re: MARCOS TRIAL POSTPONED - DEFENCE BOMBSHELL

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:20 pm

I've lost track - who is appealing in Evora, Maggs?

It can't be Gonc, because he lost his appeal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:30 pm

My friends, I received this through google alert:

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/pais/2012/02/08/julgamento-por-alegada-difamacao-de-goncalo-amaral-adiado-para-29-de-marco

Trial for alleged defamation of Gonçalo Amaral postponed to March 29

The trial of lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and university professor António Pedro Dores, for defamation of former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral, in the case Leonor Cipriano, Thursday, in Faro, was postponed to March 29.

Isabel Duarte, lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia, Lusa said that, by order of the two. Criminal Court of the Judicial Court of Faro, the trial was postponed to March 29, at 09:30.

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney José Preto.

At trial in Faro, Marcos Aragão Correia enrolled as defense witnesses Antonio Marinho Pinto, current Chairman of the Bar, and Ana Maria Calado, former director of the Prison of Odemira.

The former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) Goncalo Amaral - who investigated the disappearance of Jane, daughter of Leonor Cipriano defendant - prosecuted criminally Marcos Aragão Correia and António Pedro Dores, by these to tell publicly that the alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano was targeted during Phase interrogation of the Joana case.

Marcos Aragão Correia, Leonor Cipriano's lawyer, argues that the Portuguese courts have already shown how, in final judgment, that his client was tortured, but that the Public Ministry (MP) continues to maintain the charge in the libel suit that Gonçalo Amaral has as complainant.

Remember that, in the case of alleged torture of Leonor Cipriano, Gonçalo Amaral was convicted of the crime of false testimony, one year and six of imprisonment, suspended for the same period.

The defender Marcos Aragão Correia in the libel suit is the lawyer Isabel Duarte, also a lawyer of the parents of Madeleine McCann, who have pending cases against Gonçalo Amaral.

The trial in Lisbon of the criminal complaint for libel brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann, the missing girl in May 2007, in the Algarve, which was also scheduled for Thursday, was also postponed, no new date, according to Lusa said the lawyer Isabel Duarte.

This process is concerned Gonçalo Amaral's book, "Maddie: The Truth of the Lie."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:33 pm

bb1 wrote:I've lost track - who is appealing in Evora, Maggs?

It can't be Gonc, because he lost his appeal.

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney Joseph Black.

Last edited by Maggs on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:36 pm

Thank you, Pedro, that explains it:

Although not yet had access to the order in question, the lawyer said to have the information by telephone that the postponement was due to a pending appeal, filed by another defendant in the process, António Pedro Dores, president of the Association Against Exclusion for Development, whose defense attorney José Preto.

It's the professor's appeal.

And I am glad to see:

For some unknown reason, the forkers were all claiming it was set for April. Well, it may turn out to be April, but no-one knows at present.

To the best of my knowledge, Gonc hasn't even got a new lawyer yet?

Snap, Maggs!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Fuller list of Marcos' defence witnesses:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3818-things-looking-good-for-marcos

Re: Things looking good for Marcos
by christabel Today at 10:02 pm

Marcos list of witness's

Ana Maria Calado, diretora aposentada do estabelecimento prisional de Odemira;

Ana Paula Teixeira, Guarda Prisional, com domicílio profissional no E.P. Odemira;

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal, com domicílio na Câmara Municipal de Portimão e com domicílio pessoal na Av. Afonso Henriques, Bloco E-AQ, 8500-Portimão;

António de Sousa Amaral, com domicílio na Quinta da Mata, nº. 4, 3º., esq., Corroios

António Marinho Pinto, Bastonário da Ordem dos Advogados

WOW!!! Mrs Gonc and Gonc's brother

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:07 pm

You welcome bb1, I agree.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Alexandra Sofia de Sousa Manjua Leal, com domicílio na Câmara Municipal de Portimão e com domicílio pessoal na Av. Afonso Henriques, Bloco E-AQ, 8500-Portimão;

António de Sousa Amaral, com domicílio na Quinta da Mata, nº. 4, 3º., esq., Corroios

I can understand why Gonc's brother would be appearing for Marcos, but his wife - or maybe it's now ex-wife? - is going to appear as well?

I understand that António de Sousa Amaral is the brother Gonc 'borrowed' money from, without returning it?

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:21 pm

Ah, of course!

The wife-beating/drunk driving complaint! I am sure Mrs Amaral will be relieved to finally be able to speak out truthfully about that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:22 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:You welcome bb1, I agree.

Alexandra Sophia de Sousa Manjua Leal, with an address for service at the Town Hall of Portimão and with personal domicile on AV. Afonso Henriques, Bloco E-AQ, 8500-Portimão;
Pedro is Sofia living with someone else?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Unless she doesn't want Gonc knowing exactly where she is living? Dunno.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, of course!

The wife-beating/drunk driving complaint! I am sure Mrs Amaral will be relieved to finally be able to speak out truthfully about that.
And other things Bonny!
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 pm

His brother and his estranged wife standing against him?

Not looking good for Amaral, is it? It does however explain Morais's silence.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:38 pm

It does indeed, Tony, and the ridiculous stories coming from Claudia and co about 'new lawyers'.

I would think Sophia will be testifying that the wife-beating documents were indeed lodged by her. Now, I know we all know they were, but the Gonc fan club tried to pretend they were not genuine. Despite them being part of a complaint to the UNHRC.

His brother, I think, will be over the money Gonc 'borrowed'.

All it needs now is for the family on the Golden Bullets tape to testify.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 08, 2012 10:49 pm

I wonder if The Lovely Sofia is being forced to testify? And didn't Marcos have an Email Proving that the letter from Sofia was genuine, only he wasn't allowed to present it in Court for some reason?

This is all getting very murky and interesting. No wonder no one wants to talk about it. The whole God awful mess is falling apart. Boy oh boy, even we didn't see anything quite so spectacular as this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:18 pm

I am wracking my memory, Sabot...I think Marcos tried to get it into the evidence in Leonor Cipriano's appeal, because it went to Gonc's violent nature?

And the courts ruled it was authentic, but inadmissable in that particular case?

But this time, Gonc has brought the complaint over his 'honor', which is a totally different matter, and his character becomes relevant?

Does that make sense?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:21 pm

bb1 wrote:I am wracking my memory, Sabot...I think Marcos tried to get it into the evidence in Leonor Cipriano's appeal, because it went to Gonc's violent nature?

And the courts ruled it was authentic, but inadmissable in that particular case?

But this time, Gonc has brought the complaint over his 'honor', which is a totally different matter, and his character becomes relevant?

Does that make sense?
I am quite sure Marcos will let someone know the ins and outs of it all.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:23 pm

bb1 wrote:I am wracking my memory, Sabot...I think Marcos tried to get it into the evidence in Leonor Cipriano's appeal, because it went to Gonc's violent nature?

Does that make sense?

Yes it does make sense, but I am wondering where Sofia fits in. Marcos can prove it without her.
I'm a bit shocked at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:35 pm

Same here, Sabot, there has been rather a lot of drama and Breaking News this week.

I certainly didn't see this one coming. Gonc's brother is one thing, the last I heard, he'd had some of Gonc's goods and chattels siezed to try and get his money back.

But Lovely Sofa failing to stand by her man - that was a bolt from the blue.

Who knows, maybe she simply wants a clean break and to get on with her life apres-Gonc? She does have a job, and two daughters to consider.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:44 pm

Are we forgetting Goncalo attacked Marcos and friends, on his diamond earring birthday?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:45 pm

I wonder if she will be persona non grata with The Antis now, Bonny. They surely aren't going to like this. I mean, how could she? Their poor hero. Leaving him is one thing, but kicking him in the ghoulies is quite another altogether.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:49 pm

Certainly haven't, Tony. It is interesting that the forkers blindly repeat Gonc's version of events as described in CdM; they seem to ignore the fact that CdM had to apologise to Marcos for printing that nonsense.

I wonder how long it will take Morais and co to spin this? After J4 broke the news about the libel trial being postponed, and Cabrita dropping Gonc, it took them a couple of days to come up with fairy tales about 'new lawyers'.

They might have decided how to spin this by the weekend?

I know, Sabot, and they can't deny Gonc and she are history, as she is clearly living in Portimao and he's in Lisbon.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:53 pm

You know, since he wrote his book, he hasn't regained much dignity, has he? biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:57 am

bb1 wrote:It does indeed, Tony, and the ridiculous stories coming from Claudia and co about 'new lawyers'.

I would think Sophia will be testifying that the wife-beating documents were indeed lodged by her. Now, I know we all know they were, but the Gonc fan club tried to pretend they were not genuine. Despite them being part of a complaint to the UNHRC.

His brother, I think, will be over the money Gonc 'borrowed'.

All it needs now is for the family on the Golden Bullets tape to testify.

Sofia may know something about that as well. I wonder if he talks in his sleep biggrin

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next