JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

+3
Pedro Silva
bb1
lily
7 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 Empty Re: SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

Post  lily Sun May 25, 2014 8:21 pm

Of course they are corrupt. They aren't doing what he wants so he will hold his breath until he turns blue....or something until they do what he wants.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 Empty Re: SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 10:13 pm

Guess what the hounders are on about now?

No, wasn't it a remote farm building where a towel with an Aztec print was found. The same towels were also used at the ocean club. ETA, weren't they?

Unbelievable. Do they think if they keep regurgitating this bollox, it's somehow going to turn into reality? They base their entire belief system on garbage, tabloid nonsense and forum myths, then whine and cry when the real world won't listen to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Oh God Almighty.

aiyoyo wrote:

MarleneP wrote:
Can anyone still remember (from the 3A forum) that a fabric/sheet was mentioned, which was found in a secluded house? It was a specially patterned cloth and it was seen in connection with Madeleine.

Yes, a metal sheet, hence they knew she was kept in a coldish place.
They knew more than we think.....just hope MET follow them through.

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 Coldwater_Creek

WHERE MCCANN-HATERS GET THEIR RUBBISH
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 25, 2014 10:18 pm

They're re-living the glory days of 3A, when their cluedo skills first got tested and before St Gonc got into difficulties.

What could they do without......Coldwater. Thank goodness that their HOPE is renewed again.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 26, 2014 8:22 am

Bennett is just winding up other people to say what he dare not. He doesn't care if they get fined or go to prison.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 26, 2014 1:47 pm

I do not understand why this one member of the forum appears to get away with insulting others who do not agree with his theories, whilst others are reprimanded.

I am also horrified to learn that he is posting on here in more than one name, if that is true. Surely that shouldn't be allowed? Are other people doing that too?

Guess who the outraged hounders are talking about?  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

Bennett has finally flipped over into megalomania. Either that, or he has been hiding it for some time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 26, 2014 2:47 pm

We've always known he's mentally unstable.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 26, 2014 2:52 pm

It's his sickening arrogance that defeats me, Lily. He has never achieved anything decent in his entire life. Never kept a job for any length of time. Finished up on Benefits. And treats the rest of the world with utter contempt. There is something seriously wrong with him, somehow. Probably Narcissism.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 26, 2014 7:44 pm

A reminder from Myths of what Bennett promised last year:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6024-100.html

In his judgment (Paragraph 108), Mr Justice Tugendhat said that even for me to repeat facts in the case could be deemed libellous and a breach of my undertakings. He said in relation to the contents of a certain leaflet: “A list of factual statements can carry an inferential meaning additional to the literal meaning of each fact…”

In other words, he said: Facts can be libellous.

That statement by Mr Justice Tugendhat is one reason why I really cannot continue to make any more public statements about Madeleine’s reported disappearance. The impact of my actions on members of my family is another. Besides that, the process of defending yourself and pursuing legal claims on your own is both stressful and mentally exhausting. The possibility of being sent to prison, being made a bankrupt and losing my home were all factors which have weighed heavily on my mind. It is time for me to cease making any more statements on the case - not even repeating facts.

Has he kept his word? No, of course not, he never does.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 26, 2014 8:33 pm

He has a lot of nerve accusing people of telling lies.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 9:10 am

Bennett's been doing Research and Joining The Dots:

5. Trafigura's reputation managers were Carter-Ruck. One of Carter-Ruck's solicitor partners is Isobel Martorell, formerly Hudson. Her husband hails from Barcelona. There is an obvious connection with the dodgy firm of detectives used by the McCanns, Metodo 3, who are also based in Barcelona. Obvious connections for Halligen in all of that

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 Quewl9
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed May 28, 2014 9:24 am

Que? Confused.com
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Bennett's been doing Research and Joining The Dots:

5. Trafigura's reputation managers were Carter-Ruck. One of Carter-Ruck's solicitor partners is Isobel Martorell, formerly Hudson. Her husband hails from Barcelona. There is an obvious connection with the dodgy firm of detectives used by the McCanns, Metodo 3, who are also based in Barcelona. Obvious connections for Halligen in all of that

Yep - Barcelona is a little out of the way iallge where everyone knows everyone else!

Didnt that mad sod who was obsessed with telephones and cells also live near Barcelona? I think I might see some dots of my own.....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 28, 2014 1:18 pm

Bennett thinks:

Another point to consider, finally, is that Halligen and Exton's company 'Oakley International', once wholly falsely described by 'a source close to the McCanns' as 'the big boys of international private detection', was founded only AFTER Madeleine was reported missing; in June 2007 IIRC.

It raises the question of whether Oakley might even have been formed with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann in mind.

The truth:

When Halligen breezed into Washington about 2005
, one of his first calls, according to associates, was to Patton Boggs, the heavyweight law firm. He hired the firm to help set up his new U.S. business, Oakley International, which offered risk analysis and security advice to corporate customers.

Of course Bennett has never let the truth get in the way of his guesses which turn out to be false.

Poor research, Bennett. Very poor.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed May 28, 2014 4:18 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:
bb1 wrote:Bennett's been doing Research and Joining The Dots:

Yep - Barcelona is a little out of the way iallge where everyone knows everyone else!

Didnt that mad sod who was obsessed with telephones and cells also live near Barcelona?  I think I might see some dots of my own.....

Do I detect a pretty blatant libel in that drivel from Bennett against the Carter Ruck lawyers?

I don't think it is even inferential.

And yes, I think there is a far more likely connection to Barcelona than the one that Bennett is trying to pretend exists. In fact I can think of two more likely connections.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 pm

Greenink, I thought it was libellous. Bennett thinks he is so smart and slick but not as smart as he or the hounders think he is.  Pcorneater 

There are lots of questionable comments and blatant lies in that post he made that that snippet came from.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 4:39 pm

I see they're now on their fourth page of conspiraloonacy about people playing golf.

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 135329226_conspiracy_answer_1_xlarge
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 28, 2014 5:08 pm

That thread is another hilarious attempt at serious dot connecting. Talk about being away with the fairies.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 28, 2014 11:42 pm

A superb post.

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post233753.html#p233753

: Mr BITTER from HARLOW.
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Wed May 28, 2014 10:12 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 29, 2014 2:55 am

I'll say it is. Tigerloaf delivers time and time again.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Mr Steven James = SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 7 Sock_puppets_main_icon_07
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 29, 2014 2:06 pm

No, they don't do anything dishonest like bringing out socks do they?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7