JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

+3
Pedro Silva
bb1
lily
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 Empty Re: SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 3:34 pm

One hounder isn't having any of it....

He has been deceitful in using another name to bolster his argument against the Smith family evidence.

But he is deceitful - is the penny only dropping now?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 Empty Re: SY CAN PACK UP. THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE.

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 4:03 pm

They should ask the Judge.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Dumb hounder:

Andrew77R: it's quite obvious what BS's motives are.
When fleffer was posting a few weeks ago (can't remember the topic) it was apparent to me that it was TB posting. It's not a problem for me considering his history of the case and legal restrictions on what he can say. Thanks, TB for your hard work.

Look, dear, it doesn't matter if Bennett calls himself Princess Fifi Fairy Dust -

IT'S STILL HIM POSTING.

It's still the person that is handing £150 to CR every month. And he may have thought he was fooling the dumbo hounders with his many different internet nics - BUT HE WASN'T FOOLING ANYONE WITH AN IQ GREATER THAN THEIR SHOE SIZE.

Which lets out all the hounders.

Jeez, they're stupid. And this is a keeper:

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 Candyc10

That can get produced every single time Bennett comes out with bilge about only posting in his own name.

How many names does he have? Let's see...

BARBARA NOTTAGE

SIMON

RAY STEVENS

FLEFFER

BIRD

SEAMUS O' GUIGAN

TIMOTHY TREVANYAN

He has so many socks, I've forgotten some of them. There was also some religious whackjob, sorry, martyr, whose name he used to preach his Creationism rubbish.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Joachim Schlick - that was it!

Bennett trolling another site:

http://www.forums.bcseweb.org.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=627

Tony Bennett, aka "Joachim Schlick"
Postby Ian Lowe » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:11 pm

This account has been suspended due to repeated violations of our policy. despite being asked politely over and over again, Bennett has continued to post tens of thousands of words of material "cut and pasted" from other websites.

I have sent the following email to him:

You have been warned repeatedly about cutting and pasting material from other websites, however last night you made a post that was 5,500 words long consisting almost entirely of articles cut and pasted from other websites.

As it is clear that you refuse to bide by the rules of our forum, your account has been disabled for a period of ten days.

It will be re-enabled on the 19th of January. If you repeat this behaviour, it will be deleted permanently.

Ian Lowe
On behalf of the Forum Moderation Team

I would ask that other members assist us in the cleanup operation which we will now undertake - please do not reply to bennett's posts, or if you do, please do not include the material he has cut and pasted in.

If anyone has concerns about this action, please contact one of the Forum Moderators who will be happy to discuss the issue with you.

Ian.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 4:15 pm

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 Dino

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 4:18 pm

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 Dinoland_umbrella

HOW DINOSAURS COPED WITH BAD WEATHER.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 4:32 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I believe that he's a cretinist.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 14, 2014 5:20 pm

Joachim Andreas von Schlick, Count of Passaun and Weißkirchen was one of the leaders of the Protestant estates general in Bohemia. He was executed in Prague in 1621. Bennett claimed to be descended from him, I remember seeing somewhere. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Hounders aren't happy.

Another name is understandable but it was the way it was used to create support for posts in his real name.That was devious and shames the Forum.I for one never knew it was the same poster.
What other "understandable" deceptions have been posted here?

Oh, many, many deceptions, understandable only to those with vast egos. Hasn't it even dawned on them that they haven't got 'thousands' of members yet? Just a multitude of socks?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash
Post No Fate Worse Than De'Ath Today at 5:29 pm

I have to say that I'd never even noticed Tony's other account until now and I assume that's the same for a lot of others too.

There are a lot worse things going on; let's move on please.

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 372497
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 5:37 pm

Oh, Myths thread:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6024-75.html

Mr BITTER from HARLOW.

Remembered yet another Bennett sock:

FREUDIAN SLIP.

That's what he called himself on the Morais forum, due to Morais loathing him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 5:49 pm

That's right. I'm sure we will remember more too.

Maybe he has to conjure up all these names because he really feels like such a nobody himself.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Bennett likes to think he is so clever he can outsmart anyone when he chooses.

He's fooled his forum members from the get go but then they are the perfect little lap dogs for him. That's about all really.

He thinks his alter egos fool CR and the Court.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 6:25 pm

Looks like they're gonna need a bigger carpet and a bigger broom:

I still have not had a reply to why Tony feels the need for an alias, which it is, not a pseudonym.

I agree with the member who posted a couple of evenings ago about her discomfort with the vilification of the Smith family and Murat, [ for me, especially the former ].

I don't think that it is acceptable for someone who has engaged in deceit, which Tony has done by pretending to be a different forum member, to call a family liars. Using an alias to pretend that another member of this forum is promoting his theory re the Smiths is out of order imo.

Whatever name Tony posts under, it is still Tony who is accountable for his posts.

How many other names has he used on the forum is now what I am wondering, and how many other members are allowed multiple accounts?

Sorry, I am not prepared to move on from this issue. I think the integrity of the forum is being called into question.

'Being called into question'? How has it taken them this long to notice the chicanery and falsification? Do they never look at their stats?

Hounders:

Our users have posted a total of 213574 messages
We have 3471 registered users

Myths:

Total posts 227467 • Total topics 6103 • Total members 70

So, with only 70 members, and having been around for a shorter time, there have been more posts on Myths than on the hounders with its supposed nearly 4,000 members?

Duh? Can the hounders really not see how few genuine members they have?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 6:51 pm

Bonny, they have lapped up whatever he has fed them and as we have all seen, no one is allowed to question him unless they wish to leave the forum.

It's not like he's emulating a petty dictator or anything.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Hounders really are dumb:

To be fair Mariola, if he'd posted conflicting opinions in different usernames I'd be more worried! Obviously opinions and writing style will be the same but posting under another name gives him more freedom to say what he actually thinks without being carter rucked.

No, it doesn't.

Because using another nic doesn't change Bennett into Princess Fifi Fairy Dust.

HE'S STILL ANTHONY BENNETT.

He still the Anthony Bennett who gave his solemn word to the High Court - and the nation via BBC News - to stop doing this.

He hasn't stopped doing it, any more than he stopped doing it the first time after he gave his solemn vow to the court to stop doing it.

So what does that make him? Nothing admirable, that's for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 7:09 pm

Re: Why Operation Grange can only be a whitewash
Post candyfloss Today

Right thank you, enough now, any further posts off topic will be deleted. I think both sides views have been aired, so let that now be and end. Posts will be delete

SY CAN PACK UP.  THE HOUNDERS ARE ON THE CASE. - Page 4 372497
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 7:18 pm

When it gets uncomfortable for them. out comes their lapdog candyfloss to end the conversation.

Fortunately, everyone hasn't forgotten.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 8:11 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 8:16 pm

Can't help but laugh at it.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 8:19 pm

Bennett is doubtless writing a 20,000 word bore-a-thon justifying his trolling as we speak.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 pm

Can't wait.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 10:22 pm

Dumb hounders again:

jhansigirl wrote:
Why did the McCanns push for this review?
-------------------

Most probably so they could get their hands on all the PJs files.

So, the McCanns went all this trouble -

TO GET SOMETHING THEY'VE HAD FOR YEARS ANYWAY?  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed May 14, 2014 10:35 pm

That makes sense, Bonny, ........ to a strawman.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 14, 2014 11:05 pm

Myths have remembered yet another Bennett sock:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post231985.html#p231985

LUZLADY
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next