JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maddie cops to make first arrests

5 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  lily Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:09 pm

Well of course the drug smugglers are going to be luuuuurved by some of the forkers, like Guedes. That's their kind of stuff they bring into the country.  Wink 

They will always defend them no matter what.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 5 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:26 pm

The Gonzo fan club seem to be torn between making Portuguese scumbags cuddly, just because they're Portuguese, and denying that they even exist in Portugal.

Which is arrant nonsense. The Gonzo fanboyz would do well to read the Portuguese media more, and hateblogs less.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 15, 2014 2:53 pm

They never will. The leaders of the pack only bring to their attention what they want them to see.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 16, 2014 3:04 pm

Thanks Bonny. Will watch in a few minutes.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 pm

thank you bb1, worth watching indeed.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:19 pm

It's quite heartbreaking when you think about the roller coaster they must be going through.

It ended in a wonderful way for Ed Smart.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:37 pm

I wonder if Tractorman was one of the three burglars?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:44 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:50 am

Thank you, Pedro.

It's twitter, so quite possibly isn't true, but...

Isa Soares ‏@IsaCNN 15 mins
International letter of Request from the UK authorities on the Madeleine #McCann investigation has now arrived Attorney General's Office.

Remember this from one of the armchair defectives last week?

Ian Hitchings ‏@IamIanHitchings
@IsaCNN Hello Isa, I doubt the Portugal AG's office will ever receive the official LoR from the Met Police.

Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:41 pm

Two days away, and still the same old same old on Justice.

He said, she said, no they didn't, yes they did. This means that, no it doesn't, it means something they never said. But we know what they meant even if they never said it. Cause they done it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:43 pm

I'm afraid that, if I look at the index, and see it's the same old bores like Stuck Record and its pals posting, I don't bother reading any further. They've nothing to say they haven't said a thousand times already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Sabot, that's all they do is gossip and bicker like women over the washing line.  They are not relevant now or ever have been.

They don't like to think they are but what can you say?   Sleep
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:11 pm

And there is absolutely no point in people like me offering our logic to their abuse of semantics. I know that. I just wonder sometimes how far they will go in their stupidity and hatred of two people they don't even know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, that's all they do is gossip and bicker like women over the washing line.  They are not relevant now or ever have been.

They don't like to think they are but what can you say?   Sleep

It just annoys me, Lily, when one of the idiots states that Kate "Asserted" when she did no such thing. Do they even know what"Asserted" means?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:17 pm

That's the sort of word Morais and Guedes use when they're spinning translations to suit their agendas; the forker's probably copied it from somewhere.

It's not a word that people with English as their first language use very often, especially in that context.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:19 pm

Sabot, I believe they do not know.  They just use any words to boost their third party innuendo. 

The biggest laugh is that they think they are relevant.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:28 pm

Yes, "Asserted" is basically a legal term. Not of common use. But in the terms of which that thread uses it, it is a downright lie. But I simply cannot be bothered to take them up on it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 pm

No point in getting bothered by them, Sabot, the only people they're fooling are themselves. In the real world, they're insignificant, and their endless, tedious, 'debates' have got them absolutely nowhere.

Mainly due to them not having a very strong grasp on reality....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

bb1 wrote:No point in getting bothered by them, Sabot, the only people they're fooling are themselves. In the real world, they're insignificant, and their endless, tedious, 'debates' have got them absolutely nowhere.

Mainly due to them not having a  very strong grasp on reality....

It's The Moon, Bonny. Sometimes I don't care about what they say, and other times I care too much. It's an ever turning circle. But I hope I never stop caring altogether.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5