JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maddie cops to make first arrests

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:39 pm

Patrick Aherne It's very rare for burglars to attack people in their homes (or holiday homes [pitchforking redacted]

Not in Portugal it isn't. Here's one in today's CdM

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/ourives-trava-casal-armado-em-assalto-002800247

Lisbon
Goldsmith lock in double armed robbery
PSP saved woman locked in the house-the bathroom.

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 2014-01-13221059_CA967162-B341-4FEB-88DD-FECB0766BF67$$738d42d9-134c-4fbe-a85a-da00e83fdc20$$479dfeb2-0d1f-416f-938f-acc6daa3187b$$odia_imagem_grande$$pt$$1

Etelvina Guedes, 69, was locked in the bathroom and cried in panic for help
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 4 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:52 pm

More cuddly Portuguese burglars:

Posted by algarveresident on November 11, 2011
Families assaulted and robbed at home

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/families-assaulted-and-robbed-at-home#sthash.K0OQfhVW.dpuf

Posted by portugaldailynews on January 23, 2012
Elderly couple are attacked in their home by violent gang

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/elderly-couple-are-attacked-in-their-home-by-violent-gang#sthash.zt1y8248.dpuf
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:55 pm

Anyone sane knew he wasn't involved but that doesn't make for good pitchforking, does it?

Oh yes. Cuddly burglars like they have cuddly pedos.  mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:56 pm

A dream holiday turned into a nightmare for a family from Northern Ireland who was staying at the Plaza Real aparthotel at Sítio dos Castelos in the beach resort of Praia da Rocha, Portimão, late July.

Their locked room was broken into and five passports, credit cards, driving licences, flight boarding cards and €1,800 spending money were stolen from a safe that was ripped off the wall.

Following the robbery, the hotel took the family to the local British Consulate so that they could contact their family in Northern Ireland by telephone and arrange for emergency finances to be sent to them.

But matters went from bad to worse, according to the family, when the hotel management’s initial sympathy turned sour and the family was allegedly asked to vacate the hotel because their complaints were upsetting other guests.

Within three days of the crime, Stuart McBride, his partner Julie Brown and family and friends, aged 18, 16 and 15, were allegedly told to pack their bags and leave.
- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/holiday-turns-to-nightmare#sthash.kliq2aJx.dpuf

Morais and the other Gonc propagandists never mention any of this, do they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:58 pm

http://www.safecommunitiesalgarve.com/downloads/Dealing%20with%20intruders.pdf

What to do when you find one of those cuddly Portuguese burglars in your property.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:03 pm

You needn't think you're safe from those cuddly Portuguese burglars inside your hotel, either:

Posted by jomad on August 27, 2012
Brutal assaults on hotel receptionists

Two male receptionists have been savagely attacked and seriously injured in separate violent hotel robberies in Albufeira this month. It is believed by police that the crimes have been carried out by the same gang - three men who wear masks, carry weapons and use extreme violence during their attacks.

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/brutal-assaults-on-hotel-receptionists#sthash.i6es96WK.dpuf

All these self-appointed experts on what Portuguese criminals do, or do not do, really need to take a reality check.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:05 pm

It's all get Eleanor on The Justice Forum at the moment. She kills mice and poisoned her dog. Shit, they will have me for killing spiders in a minute. Although I have never killed a spider in my life.

Tis funny that they have nothing better to do than read our Gardening Thread. What a joke.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:07 pm

http://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g189112-i331-k4797003-o30-Irish_tourists_robbed_at_gunpoint_in_their_villa-Albufeira_Faro_District_Algarve.html

Irish tourists robbed at gunpoint in their villa
08 September 2011, 10:36
irishtimes.com/newspaper/…1224303638621.html

SEVEN IRISH women were robbed at gunpoint early yesterday by masked raiders while holidaying at a villa in the Algarve.

The tourists were having a party by the swimming pool when two men carrying handguns broke into the property.

The women handed over cash, jewellery, credit cards and laptops before the two gunmen fled in a high-powered BMW with two other gang members inside.

The raid took place at 1am at a detached house in Sesmarias, two miles from the popular holiday resort of Albufeira in southern Portugal.

The four men, thought to be eastern Europeans, are being sought by police.

The Irish women, all aged about 30, were said to be in a state of shock but were not harmed.

One of the women said yesterday: “We are too upset to speak about what happened. We are all in a state of shock. It was a very unpleasant experience and we don’t want to talk about it.”

The group, who arrived at the property last Saturday, are expected to stay for a week.

The robbery is being investigated by the Judicial Police.

A spokeswoman for the Judicial Police in Lisbon said: “We can confirm that there was an armed robbery on a house near to Albufeira and the Judicial Police are investigating. No arrests have yet been made. It is too early to say any more at this stage.”

A police source said: “This was a terrifying ordeal for these women. They were enjoying their holiday and this was the last thing they expected. To be robbed at gunpoint in the grounds of a private house is really a horrible thing to go through.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:08 pm

They are not only self appointed experts on what criminals do but also what their victims should/should not do. What to say, how to look and all sorts of other valuable imperatives.

In fact, they are self appointed experts in all facets of life.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:11 pm

Just ignore them, Sabot - it's always good when the likes of them show their true colours.

In fact, they are self appointed experts in all facets of life.

Yes, they seem to think that difficult and unpleasant situations are improved by running round screaming and generally acting like a headless chicken, don't they? They're the kind of people who drown people trying to rescue them from the sea, or block fire escapes because they're so busy screaming and wailing in hysterics.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:17 pm

Sabot, they must enjoy the gardening thread. The poor things don't seem to have much enjoyment in their lives as they are too miserable hating.

Bonny, you can well imagine them being exactly like that. You can bet the proper experts enjoy listening to them being told how to do their jobs.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:20 pm

They now seem to be experts on what cuddly Portuguese burglars do - it really is time they woke up and stopped regarding the Algarve as some kind of Brigadoon with olives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:35 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, they must enjoy the gardening thread.  The poor things don't seem to have much enjoyment in their lives as they are too miserable hating.

Bonny, you can well imagine them being exactly like that.  You can bet the proper experts enjoy listening to them being told how to do their jobs.  

Silly me.  It really upset me for a minute. But Icabod did defend me. And that was quite nice.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:36 pm

The poor dears can't face reality.  Life can be ugly all over the world.

I noticed that, Sabot and was pleased to read that too. However, the rest of it was typical ignorant twaddle.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:06 am

lily wrote:The poor dears can't face reality.  Life can be ugly all over the world.

I noticed that, Sabot and was pleased to read that too.  However, the rest of it was typical ignorant twaddle.

Ah Ha. But Anne Guedes was taking time out. Until she decided to have a gratuitous go at me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:18 am

She had to set you straight, Sabot.  bottomsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:29 am

lily wrote:She had to set you straight, Sabot.   bottomsup 

Why? Because I kill mice? I don't actually like doing it. But by the time you have had every mattress in the house used as a birthing pad and every article of food pissed upon then you kill the little fuckers. And occasionally you do come across one of them in their death throws. Not funny. But thar you go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:53 am

I didn't know what it was she wanted to tell you off about, I could see she was in that kind of a stupid mood.

I also don't like to kill creatures unless I have to. I tell them to leave first and when they don't then.....

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:22 am

lily wrote:I didn't know what it was she wanted to tell you off about, I could see she was in that kind of a stupid mood.

I also don't like to kill creatures unless I have to.  I tell them to leave first and when they don't then.....

Yer, me too, Lily. But come what may. I have had just too much damage done by mice.

She was just trying to make me look like a bad person because I just happen to know of the killing process. And then that stupid dog of mine thought that it was only food. And he got in a cupboard while I was out. But, ha ha, I saved his life. It cost a few bob, but it wasn't all that difficult. It is only actually Warfarin.
So stupid to try to make me look bad when everyone knows how much I loved that dog.

If that is the worst that she can do to me in my defence of The McCanns then she needs to think again She has just made herself to look like a really nasty person.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:17 am

Sabot, you don't need to apologise or explain yourself. Least of all to creatures who think it's world-shattering news that raisins are dried grapes.

As for the other one - it's good that other people got to see what a nasty piece of work the self-styled injured innocent really is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:23 am

PS - you can console yourself with the thought that, with her being so fond of vermin, Guedes will be the first to go if the Black Death ever sneaks back into Europe.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:01 am

Phlip ‏@D1LLIGAF
@TrulyJudy73 Whodathunkit? Burglars sometimes get violent. They never abduct children though. #mccann

ORLY?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/11/05/colo-parolee-charged-with-kidnapping-burglary-in-attempted-abduction-aurora/

Colo. parolee charged with kidnapping, burglary in attempted abduction of Aurora girl
Published November 05, 2013Associated Press

AURORA, COLO. – Prosecutors have filed charges against a man accused of trying to abduct an 8-year-old girl from her bedroom in Aurora, Colo.

Twenty-six-year-old John Stanley Snorsky was charged Tuesday with several counts including kidnapping, burglary and assault.

The attempted abduction happened early in the morning on Oct. 28. According to police, the girl escaped by pinching Snorsky and running away.

Investigators say his DNA was found on the girl's clothing.

Snorsky had been on parole for a burglary conviction. He was arrested the day after the attempted abduction on an unrelated charge and later linked to the kidnapping case.

It's not clear if he has a lawyer.

These self-proclaimed experts on what scumbags do, or don't do, in the course of their crimes, really ought to pack it in.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:58 am

http://www.examiner.com/article/madeleine-mccann-may-still-be-alive-uk-police-head-to-portugal-for-case

Madeleine McCann may still be alive: UK police head to Portugal for case

anuary 14, 2014
Madeleine McCann may still be alive. She was a baby when she was abducted while her parents were in Portugal vacationing and she wouldn’t remember much of her first few years of life if she were indeed alive and living with another family, suggests Fox News live on Jan. 14.

According to CNN News today, U.K. police are making arrangements to journey to Portugal to conduct interviews with three people of interest in the Madeleine McCann disappearance back in 2007. The U.K. police have turned to the Portugal police for their help in solving the missing persons’ case of the little British girl whose disappearance remains a mystery today.

Three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance was at the same time that detectives were investigating a string of burglaries. These break-ins were in the area where Madeleine was abducted from the hotel room. Police are looking into a possible connection with the burglaries and the tot’s disappearance.

The latest development comes when tips came into the police after they released sketches of possible suspects. They put these sketches on the TV in Portugal and "a flurry of tips" have been called in that apparently are credible enough for the U.K. police to travel to Portugal.

The break-ins that occurred around the time that the McCann’s were vacationing in 2007 were very close by to their hotel. Two of the reported burglaries were on the same block as the place they were staying during their vacation.

The parents of little Madeleine have lived through an on-going nightmare since 2007. They were even thought to have something to do with their daughter’s disappearance at one time. What they’ve been through, no family should ever have to endure.

It has been seven years since they last saw their daughter, who would probably look very different today. Although most stranger- abducted kids are found dead or never found, there are some that have come home several years after they first went missing. The hope is there that she is possibly still alive today.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:42 am

Cuddly Portuguese drug traffickers in PDL:

Massive Praia da Luz drug bust
IN ALGARVE · 30-01-2010 00:00:00 · 0 COMMENTS
The result of an operation carried out by a department of the Judiciary Police ended with a total of 1.5 tonnes of hashish being seized in the village of Praia da Luz, western Algarve, last Saturday.

Judiciary Police and Maritime Authorities surprised the drug smugglers as they were unloading the large packages of hashish from an 8.5 metre speed boat onto a four-wheel-drive jeep in Praia da Luz in the early hours of Saturday morning.
A total of four men, all of Spanish nationality and aged around 20 years old, were arrested, and two vehicles and two speed boats were seized, as well as the drugs.

More at:

http://www.theportugalnews.com/news/view/1046-55
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:44 am

Posted by algarveresident on October 18, 2007
Drug bust in Praia da Luz

AN ENGLISH man and a Portuguese woman were arrested last Tuesday (October 9) on the A2, in Setúbal, on suspicion of drug trafficking. A large amount of drugs was later seized from their house in Praia da Luz.The couple were arrested at a petrol station in Alcácer do Sal by a special drug task force of Sintra police for allegedly drug trafficking the party drug, ecstasy, and its pure form, MDMA, in various nightclubs around the country.

- See more at: http://portugalresident.com/drug-bust-in-praia-da-luz#sthash.MDd9pvSq.dpuf
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next