JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Maddie cops to make first arrests

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  lily Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:59 pm

Let's hope that everything goes well and the people are interviewed and if they need to be arrested, then arrested.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 Empty Re: Maddie cops to make first arrests

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:40 pm

EXCUSE ME. Who said that these men are just Burglars?

Who would know best how to break into anywhere if it wasn't a burglar? Why bother with a few Euros and a couple of passports if an abducted child would fetch so much more money?

Tis simple to me. It's the breaking in and getting away that counts, and burglars are good at that. So they upgraded their expectations.

Three of them? 1,000 Euros and a couple of passports wouldn't go that far. But 10,000 or 20,000 Euros would be a nice little earner. And I do believe that there was more than one involved in this abduction.
But I am fast getting to the point where I can't be bothered to explain what is obvious to me. And no doubt to Scotland Yard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:50 pm

Quite, Sabot. Why the haters are attempting to pretend that scumbags who break into property to steal aren't capable of far worse is beyond me.

Armed home invasions are almost routine on the Algarve:

http://portugalresident.com/citizens-advised-to-complain-about-unprofessional-gnr

David Thomas, who has taken part in several meetings with the police authorities, has been working to bridge the gap between the police and the community in the Algarve.In his new column in the Algarve Resident (see page 29), he says: “The spate of indoor armed robberies targeted against foreign householders at the end of 2009 sent shock waves through the foreign community and was a wake-up call to the police and civil authorities that new ways were needed to tackle crime. - See more at: http://portugalresident.com/citizens-advised-to-complain-about-unprofessional-gnr#sthash.HKRgMcnH.dpuf

Anyone who fondly imagines that thieving scumbags won't do far worse is in La La Land, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:54 pm

Isn't it interesting that the very same people that felt sorry for child rapist Hewlett are the ones that have invented the myth of the kindly burglar?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:06 pm

What's to steal? Passing rubbish that holiday makers take with them? The household items that were also there throughout the Winter?

These people have just upped the game because stealing a child is so much more lucrative.

But there is an element of hope in this, to which I cling.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Child trafficking is a huge worldwide problem as we all know.

The typical hater is most likely to be on benefits, rarely travel outside their own area pub and believes the country is responsible for their lives. Hence the sense of entitlement they seem to have.

Cannot fathom how anyone with any modicum of thought processes cannot see the obvious for what it is. I suppose they would get out more if they could afford to.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Remarks like:

Lisa Loopsylise Allan just a thought, but maybe the police are actually trying to trace these "burglars" as witnesses rather than suspects?
5 hours ago · Like · 3

Leanne Baulch Lisa I agree! Phone records may show they were in the area so potential witness'. I don't believe they will be scape goats! It's far to bloody obvious.

Really have to win some kind of award for self-delusion. Apart from anything else, if they had seen anything, thieving scumbags would quickly have found some other excuse for being in the area besides robbing holidaymakers

AND CLAIMED THE MASSIVE REWARD.

These idiots really do need to wake up and smell the coffee.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:09 pm

Oh dear, the hounders appear to have banned someone for posting links to incidents in which home invaders tried to abduct children.

Cages must be rattled.  Pcorneater

ETA, or it might have been for making pretendypete look like a tw@t that knows nothing about police procedure.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:49 pm

Voila, voila. Three burglars were kicking around 5A at that time of night, to steal nothing much at all? ORLY. Three of them?

They were abducting that child for far more than can have been gotten for peanuts.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:44 pm

That leads to........were they being protected? Could that possibly be a reason for Team Gonc to have gone into hyperdrive from day one in the disinformation campaign?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:58 pm

Well, one of them is the spitting image of Gonzo's good pal Cristovao....

Maddie cops to make first arrests - Page 3 Efitcr11

Not accusing, just sayin'......

Meanwhile.....

Informed sources denied claims that arrests are imminent in the Madeleine case.
One said: ‘The legal system in Portugal is very different to the UK, and it could be many months before any arrests take place.’
Despite the words of caution, Met commanders are privately delighted with progress being made in its investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538472/British-police-preparing-make-arrests-Operation-Grange-investigation-disappearance-Madeleine-McCann.html#ixzz2qOuOte00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Make of that what you will.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:47 pm

lily wrote:That leads to........were they being protected?  Could that possibly be a reason for Team Gonc to have gone into hyperdrive from day one in the disinformation campaign?

No. I doubt that, Lily. It just didn't fit his misogynistic attitude to women. His fans are by the by.

I don't know about a bunch of moronic Brits. I only know to my sorrow that they exist.

I think that the arsehole Amaral saw the end to his declining career after The Cipriano Affair, and thought he could make a few bob.

Absolutely no point in relating it chapter and verse. It is just so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:53 pm

IMO, there's more to it than that, Sabot.

Maybe Gonzo figured that if he could 'solve' the McCann case by framing Madeleine's parents, he'd be a hero, instead of the disgrace to the PJ and Portugal he really is.

He should NEVER have been anywhere near Madeleine's disappearance, not when he was being made an arguido over another missing child at the very time she went missing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:07 pm

Something stinks about it. The speed with which his staunch supporters made their way to British forums reeks of paid posters.

He should never have been allowed anywhere near this case. That in itself sets alarm bells ringing.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:03 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, there's more to it than that, Sabot.

Maybe Gonzo figured that if he could 'solve' the McCann case by framing Madeleine's parents, he'd be a hero, instead of the disgrace to the PJ and Portugal he really is.

He should NEVER have been anywhere near Madeleine's disappearance, not when he was being made an arguido over another missing child at the very time she went missing.

Of course there is more to it. But it is hardly Rocket Science. Any fool could see what Amaral was up to. I just cant be bothered to lay it out anymore.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:09 pm

Yes, I confess I find myself increasingly disinterested in what stupid, nasty people have to say about anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:23 pm

lily wrote:Something stinks about it.  The speed with which his staunch supporters made their way to British forums reeks of paid posters.  

He should never have been allowed anywhere near this case.  That in itself sets alarm bells ringing.....

I am still stunned by it all, Lily. And I still do not really know what they were trying to do. But for certain sure it wasn't just for Amaral. There was always more to it.

I only read for three solid months. And now I can't say what I thought, beyond a bunch of thugs who would beat anyone for a confession.

I sometimes feel sick to my stomach. Even to this day.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, I confess I find myself increasingly disinterested in what stupid, nasty people have to say about anything.

Yah, well there you go. You just try not to get too upset by it all. Mostly I don't. But every once in a which while I do.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 8:33 pm

Sabot, it certainly turns justice on its head to read thug behavior like that. If Gonc was more of a man, which I suspect he is not, he could never do that to a woman no matter what. He IS sickening.

Popped over to look at Injustice, and saw it is the same nonsense over there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:03 pm

Baffles me why these stupid women idolize him; it's not as if his many misdeeds aren't a matter of court record. Forkers and general haters often seem to fall prey to some kind of Cult of Personality, always looking for the next Pied Piper who's going to make it all better for them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:21 pm

They obviously approve of the thuggish behavior towards women because they don't say anything against it.

So what does that say about them? Both males and females.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:46 pm

Vixte on injustice spotted something which has, I think, been widely missed:

But I have seen a quote from Amaral's book where he is admitting he has been informed about the burglaries.. in OC, what he called 'a hotel'..

Chapter three:

The idea of a robbery gone wrong is not to be ruled out either. During the holidays, burglaries are not rare, and the police are not always informed, because hotels avoid spreading this kind of information.

Unfortunately for Gonzo, he then proceeds to ignore this, and whines because any idea that Madeleine was abducted complicates things.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:07 pm

Well Carly is in full spate about my years in a Children's Home, although I have never hidden that. It was a very good place for me at the time, if not for longer than I actually had.
But, yes, I am briefly upset because it never crossed her mind to think of why I was there in the first place.
You simply cannot treat with people like her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Oh well, Sabot, never mind. What can you expect from someone who plays with Sims dolls having babies?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:12 pm

Link courtesy of Heri on Myths:

http://kplr11.com/2014/01/14/uk-authorities-looking-into-3-people-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance/

LONDON (CNN) — After a renewed push for leads in the case of missing British girl Madeleine McCann, authorities in the United Kingdom are turning to Portuguese officials for help.
A letter sent by the Crown Prosecution Services to authorities in Portugal on Friday is requesting permission to conduct interviews in connection with the girl’s 2007 disappearance from her family’s holiday villa in the resort town of Praia da Luz.
Pedro do Carmo, the deputy national director of the Judiciary Police in Portugal, said Portuguese authorities have not yet received the letter, but he noted the latest lines in the Scotland Yard investigation focus on three people. Do Carmo declined to provide the nationalities of those three people, who he said have not been detained.

The development in the case comes roughly three months after new police sketches were released of potential suspectsand UK police appeared in a TV appeal for information.
The program prompted a flurry of tips, and police in Portugal announced that same month that they would reopen the case.
Madeleine was 3 when she disappeared while she was on holiday with her family in June 2007. Her disappearance prompted headlines worldwide.

The two police forces’ investigations have run in parallel since October. Do Carmo said Portuguese police have been in constant contact with authorities in the UK.
Detectives have been investigating a spike in break-ins in the area in the weeks before Madeleine disappeared, two of them in the same block where her family was staying.
By Erin McLaughlin and Isa Soares

So much for all those fools that claimed Evil Clarrie had made the story up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next