JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
baby disappears in Madeira EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
baby disappears in Madeira EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
baby disappears in Madeira EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
baby disappears in Madeira EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

baby disappears in Madeira

4 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

baby disappears in Madeira Empty baby disappears in Madeira

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:33 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pais-da-bebe-desaparecida-na-madeira-levado-pela-pj

disappearance

Parents of missing baby in Madeira led by PJ

Searches were " finished " on the morning of Monday, in the Straits of Calheta . ( Updated 12:00 )

The Judiciary Police ( PJ ) announced on Monday that were given by " finished " searches to find 18-month reported missing since Sunday afternoon in the parish of Calheta , Madeira .

" The searches were completed by hand ," said Eduardo Nunes told reporters , adding that " all scenarios are open " and remain unknown location of the child.

" We do not know what happened . We are trying to collect evidence that will allow us to realize in fact what happened . The only thing we know is a child who disappeared here ," said the guardian.

However , the child's parents , Daniel Freitas Abreu , were referred in the car of PJ to Funchal where you will be heard , Lusa found on site.

The uncle of the child , Vicente Freitas , whose house was in the child with the family , the site of the Kings Above, in the western part of the island of Madeira , told Lusa that " was not the first time that Daniel " was in Local and disappeared around 14:30 . " We do not understand what happened ," he said .

The searches triggered by elements of Fire , PSP and PJ were unsuccessful and interrupted at night, were resumed this morning , reinforced with a team of canine GNR , however having been given by " finished " .

also taken from Jornal de Notícias newspaper:

http://www.jn.pt/paginainicial/pais/concelho.aspx?Distrito=Funchal&Concelho=Calheta&Option=Interior&content_id=3641275&page=-1

PJ asks family of missing baby of 18 months in Madeira

Searches were suspended to locate Daniel Gonçalves , the baby one and half year that Sunday disappeared from the family home , in the parish of Calheta , in the west of Madeira. The case went to Judicial Police want to hear all the familiar little Daniel . " All scenarios are open ," said the coordinator of the Judicial Police in Madeira .

The searches at the place where Daniel disappeared were suspended this morning Monday after the perimeter was covered by the 16 members of the Public Security Police , Judicial Police and a team of canine National Guard team .

After being informally ears , on Sunday , the family of little Daniel will be questioned by the Judicial Police in Funchal. " All scenarios are open " , stressed to reporters Eduardo Nunes , coordinator of the PJ of Madeira.

The reduced mobility of Daniel , who still wears diapers and still walks with difficulty, rule out the possibility of the child having departed from the house of the family , where the family gathered on Sunday afternoon.

The testimony of a neighbor , who said he heard a car in the street at the time it was notice the absence of Daniel , and statements of a cousin who believes the boy was abducted increased the abduction theory , in the last hours .

The PJ issued a warning about the disappearance of Daniel at airports , hotels and ports , standard procedure in these cases .

It all happened very fast

Family to the authorities , this Monday morning returned to look for Daniel was all very fast , he said. The child with a year and a half disappeared Sunday afternoon during a get-together at home of his godparents .

" He was standing next to me and suddenly walked into the street . Told my husband to go back. When we reached the yard no longer saw him ," said his mother , Lydia Gill , quoted by DN at 14.30 .

----------------

http://www.jn.pt/paginainicial/pais/concelho.aspx?Distrito=Funchal&Concelho=Calheta&Option=Interior&content_id=3640547

Child 18 months missing in Madeira

Published yesterday

A child of 18 months has been missing since Sunday afternoon in Calheta, on the site of the Kings Over the Tenderloin in Madeira, said a source Volunteer Firemen of Calheta.

The disappearance of the boy, born in the village of Calheta but who was this Sunday with relatives residing in Calheta, in the same county, has led to a search operation involving the Volunteer Firemen of Calheta, the Public Security Police and the Judicial Police.

According to a source of the firefighters, who spoke this evening, a team of canine GNR lying on the ground, "but there are no results yet."

The parents issued the warning in the early afternoon today (yesterday).

------------

I watched the news about it: people in Calheta saw a car minutes before the child disappear. People in Calheta believes that the car is involved in this disappearance.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

baby disappears in Madeira Empty Re: baby disappears in Madeira

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:00 pm

Thank you, Pedro, please keep us updated.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:02 pm

yes my friend, you welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:04 pm

Hope that this has a good outcome.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:16 pm

Am I reading this correctly? The child disappeared yesterday afternoon and searches have already been abandoned? Surely not?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:18 pm

I hope Inspector Paiva isn't involved.

Sorry about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:34 pm

My friends, this was taken from Jornal de Notícias newspaper:

http://www.jn.pt/paginainicial/pais/concelho.aspx?Distrito=Funchal&Concelho=Calheta&Option=Interior&content_id=3640985&page=-1

Authorities seek missing 18-month Madeira

The search to find Daniel , the baby of 18 months which disappeared Sunday afternoon , in the parish of Calheta in the west of Madeira , were resumed on Monday - morning .

Family to the authorities , this Monday morning returned to look for Daniel was all very fast , he said. The crainça year and a half disappeared Sunday afternoon during a get-together at home godparents .

" He was standing next to me and suddenly walked into the street . Told my husband to go back. When we reached the yard no longer saw him ," said his mother , Lydia Gill , quoted by DN.
" A child of one and half a baby can not escape," says the mother .

Authorities resumed this Monday morning , searches to find Daniel , after having discontinued operations by 22:10 pm on Sunday .

" All the means are already on the ground ," told the commander of the Volunteer Firemen of Calheta.

John Joy advanced that are involved in this operation elements of the firemen , the Public Security Police ( PSP ) , Judicial Police ( PJ ) and a team of canine Republican National Guard ( GNR ) , for a total of 16 elements .

"We will focus the search in the same area we were Sunday and possibly extend the perimeter , but no new data ," he said .
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:35 pm

http://www.rtp.pt/noticias/index.php?article=710847&tm=8&layout=122&visual=61

PJ closes search operation for missing child in Madeira
Bruna Melim / Victor Castro / Rosaria Vieira
Jan 20, 2014 13:18 / Updated on Jan 20, 2014, 14:00

The Judicial Police gave a "finished" the searches to find the child's year and a half disappeared in Madeira. The Judicial Police believes that "all scenarios are open," but reveals not have, at this point, any idea where can be the child.

Oh FFS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:42 pm

the news from RTP are contradicting the update today from the Jornal de Notícias newspaper.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:51 pm

I hope the Jornal is correct, Pedro, I cannot imagine any police force just shrugging their shoulders after less than a day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:52 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 am

http://expresso.sapo.pt/pais-de-crianca-desaparecida-na-madeira-regressam-a-casa=f851621

Parents of missing child back home in Madeira
"The boy seems to have evaporated," laments Sonia Aguiar says an aunt of the child. Police found nothing that allows even guess what will happened on Sunday. (Updated 18.15)

The father, mother and all the people who've disappeared Sunday at the home where the child of 18 months in Calheta, Madeira, returned home after being questioned by the Judicial Police for four hours. There is no trace of the child, nor are there, for now, clues as to what has happened.

In the house where he was last seen, the GNR dogs used in searches this morning lose track of the child at the entrance and at the rear, where are chicken and boy have been before disappearing. Firefighters, PSP, GNR 'swept' the site and found no clue. "The boy seems to have evaporated," laments Sonia Aguiar, aunt of the child.

The woman across the street said he heard a car stop and then start, just before the child disappeared, but the mother of Daniel was a side porch of the house and ensures that he heard nothing. Lombo dos Reis, in Calheta, is a quiet place, where almost no cars pass.

"My sister would have heard a car stop ... and not heard," recalls her aunt who spoke this afternoon with the Express. "There is a mystery here, one thing I do not understand," explains while showing the last leg of his nephew in their godparents, which stemmed a family living. "I was in the room and wanted to go out to the street, my uncle told him to go through the kitchen door." It is there, right outside the kitchen door, the dogs lose track of the child.

The search was suspended, but upon arrival, the Judicial Police continues to investigars. One of the houses in the neighborhood, a property of emigrants in the UK, have surveillance cameras that face the street, police have hope that they can clarify what has happened. So why is a square where the cars make a U-turn.

Lombo dos Reis is a quiet place, the neighbors, mostly are family of the missing child, but does not rule Judicial scenarios and investigates.

The family's financial situation is complicated, both parents are unemployed, have another four year old daughter, living in the home of the paternal grandfather of the children and have recently requested support Social Security

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pais-de-crianca-desaparecida-na-madeira-regressam-a-casa=f851621#ixzz2r28kQIQm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:28 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/pai-de-menino-desaparecido-critica-atuacao-da-pj

Madeira

Father of missing boy criticizes performance of PJ

Carlos Sousa Abreu says the police is not doing a good job .

The father of the child of 18 months who has been missing since Sunday in Calheta , Madeira , on Tuesday criticized the actions of the Judicial Police ( PJ ) and asked for the return of the child.

" The police are doing a beautiful job ," said Carlos Sousa Abreu , father of Daniel , accusing PJ not show " proper ability to search , investigate ."

"They are stopped waiting for someone to do something , but they are the ones who shoud do have to do it, we both discount so many that it is for something ," he lamented in remarks to reporters by the house where he lives .

" They are treating a child a year and a half as if it were an adult who walked by his feet and come to know themselves," he insisted , adding that " a child is a year and a half , it was walked by someone's hand ."

According to the father of the missing child , " they [ authorities ] are not looking, what is intriguing is that they are in a quiet and we are in a blind alley."

Carlos Sousa stressed that the criticism does not intend to " incriminate anyone, not putting blame on anyone," but only to have his son back .

The couple Carlos Sousa Abreu (26 years) and Lydia Freitas ( 24 years) have two children : Maria ( three years ) and Daniel ( 18 months ) , which is missing since Sunday when he was at the home of an uncle , also in the company of other family members , the place of Reis Acima in the upper part of the Strait of Calheta , Calheta , the largest county in extension of the Autonomous Region of Madeira .
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:36 pm

Thank you, Pedro. Whatever's happened, how can it be so difficult to find a child that can't walk in such a small area?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:37 pm

My friends, this was taken from Destak newspaper:

http://www.destak.pt/artigo/184736

Madeira

PJ admits all possibilities in case of missing child, including abduction

The coordinator of the Judicial Police (PJ) in Madeira, Eduardo Nunes, said today that the ongoing efforts to find the missing child on Sunday in Calheta, admit the possibility of being faced with a "kidnapping".

"There are developments, we are hearing people and are making steps needed to frame any possibility, since the mere disappearance of abduction," said Eduardo Nunes Lusa.

taking in account that possibility, the police investigations includes also ports and airports in the region.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:39 pm

you welcome bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:40 pm

I hope this toddler isn't going to be added to the long list of missing children in Portugal, Pedro, but I have to say, it isn't exactly inspiring so far. I hope I'm wrong.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:08 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:16 pm

They don't seem awfully keen on possible abductions, do they?

Does a Portuguese criminal from the mainland need permission to move to Madeira?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:27 pm

about: "Does a Portuguese criminal from the mainland need permission to move to Madeira?", the answer is no, because, due to the fact of Madeira is a place of tourism, such permission doesn´t make any sense.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:34 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:about: "Does a Portuguese criminal from the mainland need permission to move to Madeira?", the answer is no, because, due to the fact of Madeira is a place of tourism, such permission doesn´t make any sense.

Thank you, Pedro. Just wondering if the mainland got too hot for abductions so someone decided to try Madeira.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:36 pm

Anything could have happened, Sabot - it seems to be rocky terrain, so a toddler could simply have fallen down a steep slope. We don't know. But there does seem to be a lack of urgency in actually finding the child and sorting out the legalities later.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:26 pm

there does seem to be a lack of urgency in actually finding the child and sorting out the legalities later.

That is such a disgusting part in this. Why aren't they doing more to search?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:12 pm

you welcome Sabot, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:13 pm

I agree with: "Anything could have happened. We don't know. But there does seem to be a lack of urgency in actually finding the child".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next