JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS

+4
Anita
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS Empty BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:09 am

Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews Breakingnews

Three libel actions
Tony Bennett Today at 9:09 am

ANNOUNCEMENT

Three libel actions

I have just posted this announcement on the Madeleine Foundation's Facebook Group:

THE FIRST: EDWARD SMETHURST

On 4 August I received a letter from Carter-Ruck on behalf of the McCanns' co-ordinating lawyer Edward Smethurst complaining that certain postings of mine on the forum 'Complete Mystery of Madeleine McCann' were libellous of him. Despite these being removed within 24 hours, on 9 August Smethurst issued a libel writ against me in the High Court claiming damages and seeking an injunction preventing me from making any more (allegedly) libellous comments about him. He also obtained an ex-parte secrecy order by Master Eyre in the High Court preventing any third party from knowing the contents of any documents in the proceedings. He has now submitted detailed Particulars of Claim and I now have to answer them.

THE SECOND: THE MCCANNS

On 15 August I received another letter from Carter-Ruck, this time from the McCanns, claiming that I had breached one of four undertakings given to them by me in the High Court on 25 November 2009 (they do not claim that I broke any of the other three undertakings I gave). They say that I have breached an undertaking I gave promising not to suggest that they were responsible for Madeleine's death and may have covered it up. I have been told that they will be taking 'contempt of court' proceedings, seeking to have me either fined, or sent to prison, or apply for some or all of my assets to be seized. At present I believe I have a defence to this action but am seeking further legal advice. I have not yet been served with any actual Contempt of Court proceedings.

THE THIRD: BRIAN KENNEDY

Last night (6 September) after returning from a short period away with relatives I learnt from a third letter from Carter-Ruck (dated 2 September) that Brian Kennedy intends shortly to issue libel proceedings against me and has claimed that 10 articles on our website libel him. As an immediate response, the Committee of the Madeleine Foundation has agreed to remove all of those articles in their entirety from our website, pending more specific clarification from his lawyers as to what words in any of those published articlles are said to libel him.

I'll post updates about all this when I can, but I may be busy over the next few weeks defending all of these actions.

yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance yaydance
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS Empty Re: BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:18 am

So, what's the STUPIDEST thing you could possibly do when you are already defending three court actions?

That's right - you start on YET ANOTHER family, spreading insinuations and smears about them.

Trying to intimidate witnesses again are we Bennett - or 'just' to interfere with a police investigation at Gonc's behest?

Doesn't matter; it's all been recorded and brought to the notice of the proper people to deal with it.

As have the posts on other hate sites.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 am

God, he's in his glory, while he addresses his rapier legal mind to these false accusations against him. Allegedly.

PS. He won't need to keep anyone updated because we will read all about it in scurrilous, popular Press who will do anything to earn a few dishonest bob. Allegedly.

I can hardly wait to read this forthcoming tripe. I think I might need to get a life, but I don't think I will bother just at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:27 am

Bennett does know that, as he was the cause of filthy, untrue LIES about Ed Smethurst being spread all over the internet, by freaks and trolls like TDH/illumi, the Rothley troll, and Brat/Gaspar, he is liable to be held responsible for all that?

That is it way, way too late to remove anything?

No? Well, he does now.

Just like he will be held responsible for the consequences of his latest bit of stalking and smearing spreading everywhere.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 am

Perhaps our Tony would like this for their blog?

BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS Lx310
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:33 am

Just one more thing - Bennett appears to have forgotten to mention the contempt of court action.

Oh, and the criminal action for harrassment, etc.

Maybe he could explain that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:48 am

Who needs updates, when you have friends Bennett

----Original Message----
Date: 07/09/2011 06:23
To: <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>
Subj: NOTICE: Libel action by Brian Kennedy

Dear all

BRIAN KENNEDY

Last night after returning from a period away, I came back to another letter from Carter-Ruck, this time on behalf of Brian Kennedy. He intends to sue me for damages in relation to a number of articles published on The Madeleine Foundation website.

This is to let you know that we have decided to remove these articles from our website whilst we await clarification of precisely what Brian Kennedy finds libellous about them, and pending our full re-examination of the contents of these articles.

The ones he is objecting to are as follows:

1. Letter to Chief Constable of Leicestershire, 12 July 2010

2. Letter to Chief Constable of Leicestershire, 20 August 2010

3. 'Ray Wyre and the McCanns - What was the connection between the McCanns and the late paedophilia 'expert', Ray Wyre?'

4. 'Kevin Halligen, the McCanns, Clarence Mitchell and Brian kennedy: time the public had answers to some questions'

5. 'Brian Kennedy not to be investigated over allegedly perverting the course of justice in the Madeleine McCann case'

6. 'The creation of another McCann media event: The appearance of 'Monster Man' in January 2008'

7. 'A Rogue's Gallery - 13 Key Friends of the McCanns'

8. Letter to D.C.I. Andy Redwood of the Scotland Yard Review Team, 11 July 2011

9. Letter to D.C.I. Andy Redwood of the Scotland Yard Review Team, 21 July 2011

10. 'Brian Kennedy's actions following the disappearance of Madeleine McCann', by Seamus McGuigan.

If you have a website, blog or forum which has published any of the above articles, you may also like to consider removing them, as it is clear that Mr Kennedy regards them as libellous.

In the 3-page letter I received, Carter-Ruck refer to the Mark Hollingsworth article published by the Evening Standard in August 2009 and point out that it was not Brian Kennedy that was alleged to have intimidated witnesses, merely those working on his behalf.

The central charge against me by Carter-Ruck on behalf of Brian Kennedy is that the above articles on our website "...will clearly have been understood by readers to allege (as you no doubt intended them to) that our client has taken part in a criminal conspiracy to conceal the fact that Kate and Gerry McCann were responsible for the death of theirdaughter Madeleine in their holiday apartment in Portugal and that they subsequently disposed of her body and lied to the authorities about her fate; and/or that in particular, our client intimidated witnesses into keeping silent about potentially relevant evidence".

Tony Bennett

Secretary

The Madeleine Foundation
>
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Anita Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:55 am

About time !!! Karma is a great thing smile
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 am

It's just dawned on me - Bennett has even lied in that letter rofl rofl rofl

Despite these being removed within 24 hours,

No, they were not.

1. Bennett posted about the complaints on the 4th. He said he couldn't do anything as he was off on his hols.

2. He carried on posting and tweeting on the 5th, but still did nothing about the libel.

3. Someone, presumably Havern, took fright on the 6th and removed them.

THAT IS NOT 24 HOURS

It's immaterial, anyway, all his little troll fans repeated the libel everywhere, for which Bennett could well be held accountable.

Just as is likely to happen over his latest targets for stalking and smearing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:06 pm

Speaking of lying Bonny,

Spot the difference

Last night (6 September) after returning from a short period away with relatives I learnt from a third letter from Carter-Ruck (dated 2 September) that Brian Kennedy intends shortly to issue libel proceedings against me and has claimed that 10 articles on our website libel him. As an immediate response, the Committee of the Madeleine Foundation has agreed to remove all of those articles in their entirety from our website, pending more specific clarification from his lawyers as to what words in any of those published articlles are said to libel him.

Last night after returning from a period away, I came back to another letter from Carter-Ruck, this time on behalf of Brian Kennedy. He intends to sue me for damages in relation to a number of articles published on The Madeleine Foundation website.
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Oh my, what a little fibber biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:11 pm

And an excellent point on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post32389.html#p32389

quote:

And I hope the other members of the MF have noted how he helpfully states that you committee members agreed to take down the articles.

Can you see what he's doing there? He's lining you all up to take responsibility WITH him, should any criminal charges go ahead.

So he is!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Depends who he trying to impress Bonny
As an immediate response, the Committee of the Madeleine Foundation has agreed to remove all of those articles in their entirety from our website, pending more specific clarification from his lawyers as to what words in any of those published articlles are said to libel him.
This is to let you know that we have decided to remove these articles from our website whilst we await clarification of precisely what Brian Kennedy finds libellous about them, and pending our full re-examination of the contents of these articles.

Tony Bennett

Secretary

The Madeleine Foundation
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:35 pm

bb1 wrote:And an excellent point on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post32389.html#p32389

quote:

And I hope the other members of the MF have noted how he helpfully states that you committee members agreed to take down the articles.

Can you see what he's doing there? He's lining you all up to take responsibility WITH him, should any criminal charges go ahead.

So he is!

Absolutely. Bennett is insisting that The Committee are jointly responsible. Perhaps he is hoping that the Libel Damages will be apportioned amongst them. No chance, it will be separate actions against individuals.

By the way, who is Chairman since Grenville bailed out? You can't blame The Secretary you know, he's just a minion. He thinks. That's why Bennett is always The Secretary. Apart from the money angle, of course. Allegedly.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Three libel actions
Tony Bennett Today at 9:09 am

Only Three? I won't burst his bubble. BUT!!!! rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:42 pm

I see that, even today, he is trying to pretend that Scotland Yard have any interest in his rubbish - well, they do, but not in the way Bennett thinks whistle
===============================

Letter from the SY Review Team

I have a letter from the SY Review Team dated 31 August. I cannot disclose all of the contents.

But I will just say the following.

The letter confirms the information provided by Steve Marsden ('Stevo') in another place that the Scotland Yard Review is called 'Operation Grange'.

There is a published incident room relephone number: 020 7321 9251.

There is a dedicated e-mail address to which evidence can be conveyed by e-mail:

Operation.Grange@met.police.uk

The letter concludes by saying that: "Madeleine is the centre of all our efforts to date and in the future".

========================================
Oh, fantastic! We can all sleep easy, know the name has been confirmed Rolling Eyes

I suggest Bennett and the rest of the haters take a very good look at the last sentence and try to process its meaning:

"Madeleine is the centre of all our efforts to date and in the future".

Does it say:

We really enjoy making up disgusting stories about the McCann family and their freinds?

NO

Here is some secret, secret info for you to pass to Dr Goncalol the Blessed?

NO

Top man, that Goncalol, us coppers always go by our gut instincts, especially when we have a stinking hangover and are missing face time with our favorite barmaid?

NO

Thanks for all that fascinating Research about nannies being IN IT, Madeleine being dead before the holiday even started, all the rivetting info about clones and masons, and the info about every phone mast in Iberia?

NO

Because Scotland Yard are trying to find Madeleine, hopefully alive and well, and the scum that abducted her. You can tell that by the final sentence:

"Madeleine is the centre of all our efforts to date and in the future".
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:46 pm

Oh, and as he says he cannot disclose all the contents, I suspect he has been given this message yet again:

BENNETT FACING THREE LIBEL ACTIONS Go-forth-and-multiply
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:55 pm

bb1 wrote:Perhaps our Tony would like this for their blog?

Do bears shlt ln the woods biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 pm

And another Clang. Bennett ain't doing well, is he. You might think he would have sussed that by now. But he is a perverse individual because his brain ain't right.
And he almost certainly took the rejection of his help by The McCanns as a personal insult, which it probably was. But with his past record, what did he expect?
He has never once tried to help anyone for their own sake.

He is now a known entity. He is a vicious and thoroughly nasty individual who thinks he is more clever than most. But this all stems from his own inadequacies, of which he is very much aware. I have always known about people like him, but I guess I didn't realise just how much damage they could do to The Internet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:08 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Perhaps our Tony would like this for their blog?

Do bears shlt ln the woods biggrin

Never? Do they? You mean they don't have lavatories? Bennett ought to try shitting on his own doorstep. But then maybe he is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:13 pm

I know they are grossly unpleasant, Sabot, and they do upset normal, decent people, with their endless bile spewed about the McCanns and others.

But in the end, they are the instruments of their own undoing.

Chicane deserves a medal for taking on Brat - how impressed do the haters think the press were when they read that?
It's out of public view for now - but it can all be put under the spotlight again should the need arise.
How much credibility does anyone think his risible petition has now?

Answer - NONE.

Bennett and Gonc are joined at the hip, so they can both go down together.

And they have no-one to blame but themselves. I hope all the other haters take the hint and crawl back under their rocks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:19 pm

bb1 wrote:I know they are grossly unpleasant, Sabot, and they do upset normal, decent people, with their endless bile spewed about the McCanns and others.

But in the end, they are the instruments of their own undoing.

Chicane deserves a medal for taking on Brat - how impressed do the haters think the press were when they read that?
It's out of public view for now - but it can all be put under the spotlight again should the need arise.
How much credibility does anyone think his risible petition has now?

Answer - NONE.

Bennett and Gonc are joined at the hip, so they can both go down together.

And they have no-one to blame but themselves. I hope all the other haters take the hint and crawl back under their rocks.

What is it that makes them think that their vile language, and obscene comments are ever going to impress anyone? Let alone convince them of The McCanns's guilt.
It is all too puerile to be bothered with. Do they honestly think that I and the likes of me have slunk off, decimated by their astounding wit and perspicacity? They must be in a worse state than I thought.

Oh, and what Petition was that, Bonny? There is only one Petition of any note, and that one has already worked. Scotland Yard are doing a Review, presumably because Scotland Yard thinks that the PJ Case needs looking into. Does it ever.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:24 pm

Oh, Brat was never done boasting about his ridiculous petition, which was based on three things he had got totally wrong rofl rofl rofl

And the least said about Alan Marc Lagoa aka Bennett the better.

I like Tony's:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

UNO, DOS, TRES, *

BENNETT'S IN A MESS

*for the benefit of lurking haters, that means One Two Three; you probably won't understand as it is in a foreign language*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:38 pm

poor tone

oh dear

about time too

he's gonna be used to wipe the floor with
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:42 pm

They don't actually think that loads of people are going to sign their ridiculous Petitions, do they?
They are hateful and the world at large isn't interested.

It's all about numbers, or don't they know that? The McCann's Petition has done it's job.
There is a review underway. No one wants to know about their sick theories. Least of all Scotland Yard.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next