JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
War in Ukraine - Page 10 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

War in Ukraine

5 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

War in Ukraine - Page 10 Empty Re: War in Ukraine

Post  Lamplighter Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:33 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:Oh, and bombing Yemenis via drones operated in Texas isn't?

Bloody lying hypocrite.

Anyway, today brings the tidings that the Ukraine paralympic team is attending their Sochi olympics, and European nations are none too keen on losing multi-billions on unenforceable 'sanctions'. So the temperature is slightly lower today.

Though no doubt Kerry will say something dumb before the day is out. Whenever I look at him, I start to think there might be something in the Evil Lizard theory after all.

His wife had a good surname.  Heinz.
Oh, Austrian is she? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 2:43 pm

Not that kind of Heinz, LL - this kind:

War in Ukraine - Page 10 Heinz-ketchup1

Nothing like marrying a mega-millionairess to help you tell poor folks what to do, is there?

I have no doubt Putin knows all about that, and about Kerry and his Vietnam medals, and about Kerry lying about his service in Vietnam.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:01 pm

You couldn't make it up....

War in Ukraine - Page 10 Article-2575436-1C195B4C00000578-654_634x538

Tweet: Blackpool beautician Gemma Worrall, 20, wrote this without checking her facts - or her spelling

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2575436/Dumb-Britain-Beautician-laughs-Twitter-storm-mistakenly-spelling-Barack-Obama-Barraco-Barner-sparks-inevitable-parody-accounts.html#ixzz2vITiOdRY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Terrifying to think she's allowed to vote. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:08 pm

That's the one, Bonny.  He is smart when he wants to be.   

OMG just saw your post, Bonny. She must be a hater as she sounds like most of them.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:19 pm

You can't even begin to list the Stupid in that, can you - misspelling his name is actually the least of it.

Where does she think the UK is? Who does she think the Queen is, or Cameron?  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:33 pm

I so don't want to slag off America, even if only in deference to our American members. But this is all getting a bit beyond a joke.
It doesn't surprise me in the least that America, and possibly even Britain were involved in this coup. This is what America does, over and over again in recent history. But it won't be America that suffers. You can be sure of that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 pm

The American government isn't the American people, Sabot, and looking at the comments on various media sites, they are as disgusted as the rest of the world, with the lying, the meddling in other nations, the weakness and lack of leadership, while the ordinary folk of the US are having a pretty hard time.

All those stories about the US government spying on its own people have left the conspiraloon world and become reality. Mind you, I suppose they have to spy on someone, as they seem incapable of obtaining accurate information about the wider world and how it is likely to react to little things like drone strikes, and destabilising nations that have NOTHING to do with the US.

It's at times like this that I am in favour of NOT having politicians as heads of state. If Cameron ever tried to force UK armed forces to do anything totally against our interests, they do have the option of ignoring him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:29 pm

The America that is today, is not the one I recognize from even 5 years ago.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:34 pm

lily wrote:The America that is today, is not the one I recognize from even 5 years ago.
I think, dear lily, that the America you and I knew died on 9/11. In fact I think the whole world changed that sunny September morning - and not for the better. LL

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:47 pm

That is so true, LL. Too many freedoms have been lost since then but nothing like what is happening now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:57 pm

I wonder, do the Ukrainians who are supposedly so desperate to be in the EU have the foggiest idea what the EU has in store for them?

The austerity measures to be inflicted are going to make Portugal and Greece look positively liberal.

Pensions slashed? Taxes soaring? Fuel prices soaring while unemployment rises? The only people to benefit will, as usual, be the rich, while those at the bottom are reduced to a near-feudal state.

And what does anyone imagine the Ukranian neo-nazis will do when their country goes down the tubes - besides look around for people to scapegoat. The Ukraine seems be under the delusion that EU membership is going to bring them unicorns and fairy dust; they are in for a very nasty shock.

The Crimeans will be able to sit in their stable, orderly semi-independent state, with the subsided fuel, and laugh at the fools. Though they might like to think about building a wall round the Crimea to keep destitute Ukrainians out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:00 pm

BTW, I would like to congratulate Obama on the sheer genius of borrowing ANOTHER billion dollars from China, to add to the near- two trillion the US already owes, to give to the Ukraine.

Where, after a large chunk has been siphoned off by corrupt officials, it will then have to be passed on to Russia to pay for gas to keep the lights on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:11 pm

Isn't globalization grand?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:13 pm

lily wrote:That is so true, LL.  Too many freedoms have been lost since then but nothing like what is happening now.  
I was born 5 months after the start of WW2, and it seems that since then there have been wars in practically every part of the world. I have no panacea for this. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:58 pm

Well, seeing as how scum like neo-nazis and muslim extremists hate the west and east equally, it might be a good idea for the US/UK to stop supporting/financing them because they have some half-assed idea that said scum is going to help them against Russia.

Why not try working WITH Russia against international scum, simply because it is the most sensible thing to do? It might earn the west a bit of respect, for a change, instead of providing Putin with fine entertainment as the west continually works against its own interests.

Oh, and stop destabilising other countries and leaving them in burning ruins and anarchy. That doesn't help gain respect, either.

This destruction, and self-destruction, is, IMO, madness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:24 pm

Russians do seem far better at playing chess historically than other players.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:35 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/06/pentagon-studying-putins-body-movement-for-clues/6116281/

A Pentagon research team is studying the body movements of Russian President Vladimir Putin and other world leaders in order to better predict their actions and guide U.S. policy, Pentagon documents and interviews show.

The "Body Leads" project backed by the Office of Net Assessment (ONA), the think tank reporting to Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel, uses the principles of movement pattern analysis to predict how leaders will act.

War in Ukraine - Page 10 Picard-facepalm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Mar 07, 2014 6:42 pm

I'll raise you one slapped forehead, Bonny.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:17 pm

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:32 pm

Never mind the Crimea, he's probably hiding in shame from not being able to spell R-E-S-P-E-C-T. In front of Aretha.

I should think he got another handbagging from Michelle for that one.

Interesting, is it not, to see that almost overnight the wardrums have gone quiet? Don't tell me they are embarrassed about the allegations that the West paid for the snipers in Kiev? I notice there has been NO attempt to deny the accusations.

Oh, and the far-right in the Ukraine has been issuing demands, doubtless emboldened by these fools.

And it doesn't look like Benghazi is going to go away, either:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/03/08/evidence-casts-doubt-on-ex-cia-leaders-claims-on-benghazi-mortar-attack/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:43 pm

What was said about Benghazi never made any sense, so I am not surprised it won't. This was an ambassador, for crying out loud. In the old days that was treason?

At least the two of them (and wives) are enjoying some nice weather.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:10 pm

If you want a comparison, Lily, look at this:

https://www.royal.gov.uk/LatestNewsandDiary/Pressreleases/2013/SovereignGrantAnnualReport201213.aspx

The annual expenditure funded by the taxpayer in support of The Queen’s official duties was over £3m less last year than it was five years ago, Buckingham Palace announced today at the publication of its first Annual Report under the new Sovereign Grant arrangements.

The reduction in expenditure was achieved mainly by an increase in income generated by the Royal Household to supplement the Sovereign Grant and lower expenditure on travel.

The Sovereign Grant Annual Report states that net expenditure for 2012-13 was £33.3 million (including VAT of £1.9 million) compared to £36.5m in 2008-9.

Sir Alan Reid, Keeper of the Privy Purse, said:

“In the year of The Queen’s Diamond Jubilee and the London Olympics the Royal Household has achieved a real terms reduction in expenditure on supporting The Queen’s official duties.

“The Royal Household has continued to reduce its expenditure funded by the taxpayer in successive years since 2008-9 achieving a real terms reduction of 24 per cent over the last 5 years.

“A significant part of the increase to the Sovereign Grant in 2013-14, supplemented by further income generation, will be used to tackle a backlog in essential property maintenance at the working Royal Palaces”

I should think the US would consider £33 million for an entire year, for people who don't take selfies at memorial services, a bargain, in comparison to millions for one woman and a couple of kids to go on a jaunt to China.

Or the $100 million jaunt to Africa, which bizarrely involved an aircraft carrier.

Now, if they'd only flown first class on British Airways, think of the money they would have saved....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:36 pm

American would have been better off without the Revolution if you ask me now.   Queen Elizabeth does not seem to like waste.

The Founding Fathers were amazing in their prescience and thus framed the Constitution against tyranny in all its forms most eloquently.  Then we arrived in the 21st Century.   Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:40 pm

The Founding Fathers couldn't have foreseen a president that abused his position, and the Constitution, as this one has done.

The Founding Fathers assumed that anyone elected president would be fit to govern, so there aren't the same checks on Obama as there are on other world leaders.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Interesting that he was a Constitution Law Prof isn't it? I guess that might help to skirt around it if you didn't rspect it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next