JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:08 pm

He did well.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Cannot believe that David Cameron turned it down but wrote a check. If it was equal to Charlie Sheen, then okay if not.....boo.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:13 am

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 10576965_853606134650298_5759042312179965189_n

Oh my, I do believe that that is the oilfield about which there have been so many rumours flying - so, it does exist! yaydance

Hunter Biden and co can eff off - we don't need 'helped' by scumbags.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:41 pm

I do believe the people of Scotland are not that stupid, Bonny.  Wink

Poor Westminster....... Crying or Very sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:03 am

Seemingly refreshed by his dousing with icey water, our First Meenester used Bitter Together leader Alistair Darling as a floormop in last night's big debate. I won't bore Gentle Readers with details, but we even got an Inspirational Speech:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=854024614608450

I can't figure out how to embed that video - but it's OK, it's only a minute long biggrin

Darling looked as if he was going to stomp off the platform on several occasions, and even got a direct mauling from several members of the audience.

Exit polls from the debate were giving YES 70%+, Oh Noes, 30%-.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:59 pm

Fantastic idea from Gorgeous George of the Oh Noes....

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 Gallow10

As that loud-mouth was kicked to the kerb decisively at the last Scottish election, and Gordon Brown and the other has-beens are equally detested -

Go for it! That should guarantee a HUGE majority for YES - that shower will even drive the Tories into the YES camp. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 pm

I don't qualify to vote, nor do my eldest son or my daughter as we are all resident aliens elsewhere.  However, my young son can as his registered address is in the Orkney Islands where he manages the family business.    He does spend most of his time elsewhere but he has never registered himself anywhere other than in the Islands.   I do have other relatives scattered across Scotland and I know all, or most of them will vote for independence.   If I was able to I would vote the same way.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:10 pm

I'm surprised you didn't hear last night's debate from all those miles away, LL, it got rather, er, noisy at times. The audience was supposedly picked at random; well, if that's random, then YES has nothing to worry about.

I really don't know where the supposed poll results are coming from; the pollsters must have found a cluster of Mail and Telegraph readers, and keep on asking them. The polls bear little resemblance to what's being said in pubs, shops and streets.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:15 pm

I really don't know where the supposed poll results are coming from

I think that was from the concerned spin machine, Bonny. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:19 pm

There was a wonderful moment when the audience were allowed to ask questions, Lily, and one wee wifie tore into Darling.....

Prentending the NHS is safe with you when you get paid to speak at posh dinners about privatising it? The ghost of Bevin is on your shoulder! was the gist of it.

The expression on his face when one of the peasants dared get uppity was priceless, he looked as if he wanted to run off the platform. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:22 pm

When all this is over, England may want to erect another wall between the countries. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:31 pm

I think they'll have to move it south a bit, a fair chunk of northern England would be delighted to be free of Westminster too. As would everything west of the Tamar..... rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:36 pm

bb1 wrote:I think they'll have to move it south a bit, a fair chunk of northern England would be delighted to be free of Westminster too. As would everything west of the Tamar..... rofl
There are mutterings in Yorkshire already .... LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:42 pm

They could maybe clone His Grace and make Richard IV King of the North, with no arguments this time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:48 pm

Darling gets put in his place. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:I think they'll have to move it south a bit, a fair chunk of northern England would be delighted to be free of Westminster too. As would everything west of the Tamar..... rofl
There are mutterings in Yorkshire already ....   LL   rofl rofl

Who could blame them? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:59 pm

Love the video. Priceless. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Row over Scotland debate 'rent-a-mob': BBC accused of bias after viewers complained independence supporters were allowed to challenge Alistair Darling

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735235/Row-Scotland-debate-rent-mob-BBC-accused-bias-viewers-complained-independence-supporters-allowed-challenge-Alistair-Darling.html#ixzz3BbwR2Gbu
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Members of the public point out, live on TV, that a Westminster politician is a lying toerag? How very dare they! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:03 pm

Darling is stuck on that 'lost 6 billion, what will you do?' I do believe it is England who is worried about that loss not Scotland. Darling is like a lady that doth protest too much.

That's just me though..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:08 pm

Hilarious that they're crying Foul! about the audience, Lily. I don't suppose it's occurred to them that that is exactly what a great many voters are thinking? They've all been insulated from the real, outraged public for far too long.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:20 pm

I do believe that they are shocked rigid to discover that loads of people want to separate?

Darling went into overdrive.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:22 pm

If they faced voters like that, instead of the party faithful, south of the border, I bet they'd get a similar reaction, Lily. Just over different issues. It's easier for them to hide from the public down south, though. I don't think most of them have the slightest idea how angry the public is, in all parts of the current UK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm

They've lost touch with the public but think they have their fingers on the pulse. All via polls. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:57 pm

See how beloved they all are?

Lockdown in Cardiff: City turned into high security 'prison' with 10 mile 'ring of steel' ahead of Nato conference
Police have erected nine feet high security fencing around Celtic Manor resort in Newport and Cardiff city centre
150 world leaders including Barack Obama and David Cameron will meet in South Wales on September 4 and 5
Kim Howells, former foreign office minister, fears that home grown Islamic State terrorists could be planning to attack
More than 9,000 officers from across the UK have been drafted in to police event and traffic disruptions are likely
The total cost for security is not yet known and is expected to be published after the summit by the Government

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2735020/Lockdown-Cardiff-City-turned-high-security-prison-10-miles-fencing-dubbed-ring-steel-ahead-Nato-conference-week.html#ixzz3BcGgQqck
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 8 1409082246106_wps_16_CARDIFF_WALES_AUGUST_26_P

People pass through a pedestrian gate that has been installed in the security fence, which is likely to cause traffic chaos when event begins on September 4 and 5

I doubt very much if it is 'terrorists' they're all so scared of - it's the public, more like. After all, the Pope and the royals are high-profile, and don't carry on like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:04 pm

Dystopia is what that lovely photo looks like. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:13 pm

The arrogance is astounding, isn't it? What better way to enrage the peasants even further? I gather Obama's lot actually wanted the M4 motorway closed to 'protect' the Dear Leader.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next