JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:38 pm

OpinionYP ‏@OpinionYP 3h
Scotland votes for change. Centuries of history overturned as @Randa votes to accept female members at St Andrews #indyref

OMG, it's the end of the world as we know it! Purple-faced grandees will be expiring at the 19th hole at the thought of women being members!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:45 pm

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Looks good, LL. Things seem to be getting lively all over the world, wherever there's a Scots bar....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:40 pm

You bet they are.  thumbsup

So, ladies are no longer forbidden on the links? roflroflroflroflroflrofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:45 pm

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scotland/top-stories/st-andrews-r-a-votes-to-allow-women-members-1-3546378

St Andrews R&A votes to allow women members

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 814149591

A PROPOSAL to allow women members to join the Royal & Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews has been passed by a resounding majority.

Ending 260 years of all-male rule, a vote by the club’s worldwide membership received 85 per cent backing.

Members also gave the green light to a proposal to fast-track its first batch of women members.

“I am very pleased indeed to announce that the membership of The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews has voted overwhelmingly in favour of welcoming women members,” secretary Peter Dawson.

“More than three quarters of the club’s global membership took part in the ballot, with a decisive 85% voting for women to become members.

“This vote has immediate effect and I can confirm that The Royal and Ancient Golf Club of St Andrews is now a mixed membership club.

• Golf club members ‘joked’ about ban on women

“The membership has also acted to fast-track a significant initial number of women to become members in the coming months.

“This is a very important and positive day in the history of the Royal and Ancient Golf Club.

“The R&A has served the sport of golf well for 260 years and I am confident that the club will continue to do so in future with the support of all its members, both women and men.”

It is believed prominent figures like Carol Semple-Thompson, Judy Bell and perhaps even Belle Robertson could be among those granted membership through the fast-tracking process.

Tiger Woods will be pleased, anyway. Though on the occasion I saw him at St Andrews, he was turning blue with cold, which may have cramped his style a bit.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:47 pm

So many people are going to LOVE this, Bonny.  An amazing amount of golfing ladies around the world.  

I bet that Tiger Woods talks often about that course.  Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:53 pm

Possibly not in a good way, Lily. About a hundred yards to the left of that photo is the North Sea. Then there's nothing till Scandinavia.....it can get to people who are used to the gentler climes of Florida and Palm Springs.... rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:56 pm

Kirsten Hesketh ‏@kirsten100 3h
When I lived abroad I always said I was British or from the UK - not English. Would Scottish people say 'Scottish?' Just wondering #indyref

That's interesting. It's never, ever occurred to me to say I am 'British' when I've been abroad. 'British' is just a political term, not a country. After all, would many English folk describe themselves as 'European'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Wings Over Scotland retweeted
Jon @t_traynor1 · 5h
Social media interactions on #indyref today. Blue for 'Yes' support, red for 'No' support.

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 40 Bx0gEvYIYAAXE1X
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:07 pm

It doesn't get more clear than that photo, Bonny.   yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:09 pm

I just hope it's turned into votes, Lily. This is like waiting for Frodo to throw the ring into Mt Doom, or the Death Star to be destroyed, or the Berlin Wall to come down.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:15 pm

I am hoping and praying for you all that it is the case.  

By the way, what that Gordon Brown has been doing in Kirkcaldy (telling the people that they have already voted by mail) would be voter fraud here.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Scots waterhole in Vienna http://tamoshanters.at/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:25 pm

The whole world's watching, LL. Folk all over the world are cheering us on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:36 pm

When you were in L.A. did you ever go to the Buchanan Arms, LL?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:52 pm

lily wrote:When you were in L.A. did you ever go to the Buchanan Arms, LL?
It's a very long time ago, lily, but was it in Burbank? Vague recollection of kilted waiters? Super cock'a'leekie soup as I recall. LL

-------

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/viewtopic.forum?t=4498
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40