JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

4 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:41 pm

Right, that's that done. Contrary to the crazed rantings of the Bitters, there was not a 'ring of steel' at the polling station. There was a rather damp policewoman having a blether with everyone, but I don't think that counts...

A lot of people coming and going, and almost all of them cheery YES-es. One unfortunate local councillor representing Oh Noes, but she's Lib Dem, so no-one really bothered arguing about politics.

The few Bitters I saw looked, well, bitter, and rather guilty....I wouldn't be surprised if a few Noes thought, Oh, f*ck it, and voted YES in the privacy of the polling booth.

I don't know where these 'shy Noes' are - they're so shy, they seem to be downright recluses. Time will, as ever tell - around about 3am, I think.

Oh, and there had been a 50% turnout by 2pm. Which is high.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Empty Re: Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:45 pm

It is a well known fact that voters will tell the lobbyists outside the polling station what they want to hear and then do the opposite!   Also, some of the older, ie more vulnerable voters, may be apprehensive of the reaction of the NOs and also Westminster MPs if this goes against them.  And then there is possible physical reaction should the NOs lose.   It has always been an uneasy partnership between the Scots and the English.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 BxgwLFvCIAAeOyd

They're everywhere. rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:52 pm

It has always been an uneasy partnership between the Scots and the English.

I have been utterly sickened by the Bitters, and Farage and his ilk, trying to make YES about being anti-English, LL. What? There are Asians for YES, Poles for Yes, English for YES - every kind of new Scot you can imagine working for a YES vote.

As I've said before about international matters, there's a vast difference between the people of a country and their governments, which are generally horrible these days.

Are the people of England given a fair shake by Westminster? No, they aren't.

I hope our friends in the south take heed of the grassroots movement in Scotland and realise they DON'T have to take it any more. Why shouldn't England be federalised? The needs of Cornish folk, or the North, aren't being met by Westminster.

I agree about it turning nasty if the Noes lose; Glasgow is the danger spot, IMO. There are still too many religious bigots like Orangemen and Britnats there - as shown by the attack on the community centre a few nights ago, and the trouble they tried to start in George Square last night.

The rest of the country grew out of that years ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:54 pm

Max Keiser ‏@maxkeiser  3h
'No' campaign has only empty threats on offer. What a sad bunch of dried out prunes these WM toffs be. #indyref

I love Max. rofl rofl rofl

es Scotland retweeted
Amanda Craig @MandaCraig  ·  1h
My Da, who has been a strong Labour No voter, changed his mind an hour before he left for the polling station today and voted Yes. So proud.

Yes Scotland retweeted
Roger Mullin @RogMull  ·  1h
Lady in tears of joy  in Kirkcaldy "My 38 yearkld son went to vote no. Came back home crying he couldnt do it and voted Yes " wow. #Yes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:56 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0sws7CYAAW0a0

That's not a thing you see very often.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0tZSEIQAAv8Ui

Lovely weather for it on Yell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:58 pm

I have been utterly sickened by the Bitters, and Farage and his ilk, trying to make YES about being anti-English, LL. What? There are Asians for YES, Poles for Yes, English for YES - every kind of new Scot you can imagine working for a YES vote.
I am an Austro-Orcadian, I worked for many years in London, owned property in England; I do not hate the English, many of my friends are English and I value them, but the likes of Farage etc make me sick to my stomach. They don't care about England, they only seek to wreak havoc and misery and lining their own pockets. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Wonderful. I just hope I don't fall asleep before the vote results come in.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:07 pm

I do hope the Mail will be reporting on abuse like this from the Rule Britannia squad:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0vy4vCQAM19lV
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:14 pm

bb1 wrote:I do hope the Mail will be reporting on abuse like this from the Rule Britannia squad:

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0vy4vCQAM19lV

Goodness me. Well I never.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Elizabeth May ‏@_ElizabethMay 3h
Catalans are in front of St Giles in Edinburgh demonstrating for their own referendum. Amazing stuff happening today. #indyref

Yes - the future is calling.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:34 pm

They don't care about England, they only seek to wreak havoc and misery and lining their own pockets.

Quite, LL. Farage, and the Little Englanders as typified by the Daily Mail, don't grasp that Scots just don't think like them.

We don't see a muslim and think, OMG, a brown person!!!!! Is he going to chop my head off???? No, we say hello, moan about the weather, or whatever. We don't hate Poles and think they're stealing our jobs, we don't hate Russians and think they're about to invade us and steal our....whatever.

We do, however, when we see a Tory grandee sweeping down on us take it for granted that he or she is going to rifle our pockets and bring nothing but ruin. They always have done.

I've noticed an awful lot of our friends in the south don't grasp that Scotland was an independent nation longer than it has been tied to England by the Act of Union; that pre-Union Scotland traded all over Europe.

And for sheer class, I don't think any politician will EVER beat these words from Madame Ecosse, Winnie Ewing:

"I want to start with the words that I have always wanted either to say or to hear someone else say - the Scottish Parliament, which adjourned on March 25, 1707, is hereby reconvened."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:51 pm

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/sep/18/scotland-yes-campaign-voting-british-state?CMP=twt_gu

Do Scots want to huddle behind the clumsy, centralised British bureaucracy, or join the network of nations? Now the age of empires is over, do we want to stay on a Titanic, which once brutally ruled the waves? Or is it time to join Europe’s flotilla of more human-sized countries, more responsive to each of our needs, but capable of huddling together in a storm?

That's a good piece, that Gets It. Fingers crossed, we're all heading for the lifeboats.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:06 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bxy6ElJCQAEvuqF
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:10 pm

Wings Over Scotland retweeted
Mika Minio-Paluello @mikaminio · 3h
A Labour #NO canvasser outside polling station in Govanhill admitted he's paid to do it AND he secretly voted #YES himself.

Wings Over Scotland retweeted
The Yes Man @KristoferKeane · 51m
The single most union-supporting, union flag-waving, armed forces guy I know just confided in me he switched to Yes in the polling booth!

Lesley Riddoch
‏@LesleyRiddoch
Just been told by Italian journo that rest of Europe sees Scotland as heroes - standing up to a bankrupt, corrupt establishment. Och shucks
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:18 pm

standing up to a bankrupt, corrupt establishment. 

That's how I see you too.  Sounds familiar......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:21 pm

https://twitter.com/AlexSalmond/status/512574018583805953

Craig Sommerville ‏@craigs1974  4h
@AlexSalmond lots of voters being turned away in fife, saying they have already voted by post when they havent...

And no prizes for guessing where in Fife it's happening. Kirkcaldy. Gordon Brown's stomping ground.

Well, I don't think any of that occurred to us at the start of this journey, Lily, we really were just fighting for our wee bit hill and glen, but the whole world seems to be watching us now, and praying that this time, the good guys win, and the corrupt elites lose.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:26 pm

http://wingsoverscotland.com/us-now-or-never/#comments

So wait a minute has someone already voted for the Kirkcaldy people by post. Christ they were involved in the last postal vote rigging is this a real story

UK votes are pretty much unriggable; the only vulnerable spot is the postal voting system.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:28 pm

I particularly enjoyed this tweet on the trends map
“what will Scotland do when the oil runs out?”

I don’t know ask England, theirs runs out tomorrow

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:30 pm

bb1 wrote:I particularly enjoyed this tweet on the trends map
“what will Scotland do when the oil runs out?”

I don’t know ask England, theirs runs out tomorrow

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Statue10

Love it! rofl

ETA:

Yes campaigners in Craigmillar, a suburb in the south east of Edinburgh, have built an impressive replica of the Statue of Liberty which is on proud display a few hundred yards from the polling station.

The area - which has been the focus of numerous regeneration projects in recent years due to its high levels of deprivation - is ringing with the sound of bagpipes thanks to Yes campaigners who have organised a series of flag-waving marches in an attempt to persuade locals to leave their houses and vote.

The Independent joined one which departed at 11am this morning, weaving its way through the streets led by Ryan Randall, a bagpiper whose instrument spewed fire.

He is from Las Vegas but has been in Scotland since July and was persuaded to take part. The march, entitled "the short walk to freedom", had the atmosphere of a friendly football crowd, with supporters shouting "Come on Scotland!"

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0sws7CYAAW0a0

Well done, Lily, the guy with the fire-breathing pipes is from the great state of Nevada!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm

Scottish Englishman ‏@seap1geon 3h
#indyref Me & Mrs SE voted YES. As of tomorrow I'm going to be Scottish Lancastrian. No such thing as England; just a Tory conceit.

thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Scareforce One Makes Day Trip To Aberdeen - Page 39 Bx0sws7CYAAW0a0

Well done, Lily, the guy with the fire-breathing pipes is from the great state of Nevada!

thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next