JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More troublemaking from Team Gonzo EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More troublemaking from Team Gonzo

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

More troublemaking from Team Gonzo Empty More troublemaking from Team Gonzo

Post  bb1 Thu May 08, 2014 6:05 pm

Oh look! That pal of Gonc's, Luckman - the one that gets dirtymac the shutter-lifter to pretend to Know Police Things - has been sh*t-stirring again:

http://www.channel5.com/shows/5-news/features-archived/relationship-between-met-and-portuguese-police-at-all-time-low-says-journalist

The relationship between the Met and police in Prair De Luz is at an all time low amid frustration at the lack of progress in finding Madeleine McCann, according to a journalist in Portugal.

Paul Luckman from The Portugal News said: "The local police are really fed up with what's been coming up from the Met in the last couple of months - relationships between the two police forces are probably at an all time low at the minute."

The Portuguese police are accused of not doing a good enough job in finding out what happened to Maddie, but Luckman said the Met had not done much better.

"The Met hasn't done any better and the Met's got an awful lot more resources available to them and a lot more experience in these matters than the Portuguese police have."

He says people in Portugal had not lost sympathy for what had happened, but were just fed up.

"It just seems that the whole thing has got out of hand again and we don't really have any solid progress to show for it

=====

So, the local police have been sharing their woes with someone closely associated with the hate campaign against the McCanns?

Who has now gone on telly to try to cause even more trouble?

Luckman would be well advised to zip it. He and his chums have been rumbled.  biggrin

Last edited by bb1 on Mon May 12, 2014 2:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More troublemaking from Team Gonzo Empty Re: More troublemaking from Team Gonzo

Post  bb1 Thu May 08, 2014 6:07 pm

More on the subject of Luckman here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post230476.html#p230476

Is Luckman taking over Levy's role, perchance?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 08, 2014 6:19 pm

Now, why has Luckman completely ignored what the Met said yesterday?

Letter from Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley to news editors re Op Grange, the Madeleine McCann investigation.

As you are aware this case has for some time been moving towards increased action in Portugal on the basis of MPS 'International letters of request'. Whilst the process is more bureaucratic and slower than we would wish, you will recall at recent briefings that DAC Martin Hewitt has said that we were increasingly optimistic of that activity starting soon.

I am writing because I now believe that activity will occur in forthcoming weeks. You will understand that our requests for action in Portugal lead to investigative steps taking place under Portuguese law. In this context I have been discussing with my opposite number in the Policia Judiciara the high levels of interest that the action (especially when some of it will take place in public) will generate in the British media. I have discussed with him that it is our usual and preferred practice in this case to brief the media on an ongoing basis on such cases as that usually ensures that the activity of reporters and the coverage assists rather than damages the investigation.

These briefings, as you would appreciate, do not give complete detail on what the activity is, (as this could compromise what we are trying to achieve), but do provide context and as much information as possible whilst still protecting the investigation.

The advice I am receiving from Portugal is that their approach is very different and they do not brief the media on current investigations. He has been clear with me that if we provide any briefings or information on the work they are undertaking on our behalf, or if reporters cause any disruption to their work in Portugal, activity will cease until that problem dissipates.

It is important you understand this and appreciate the position in which I find myself. We will not be able to provide any information concerning the activity because ultimately it could mean the work stops. We respect the Portuguese position as we would expect them to respect our position if we were carrying out work on their behalf in the UK.

The most important task for me is to build momentum and protect our investigation given the many lines of enquiry that we see are necessary in order that we can do everything possible to solve the case. I ask that you support me and my team in those efforts. This includes respecting the requests of the Portuguese authorities during the work they will be carrying out on our behalf.

As well as being aware of the dangers of disrupting the work of the Portuguese, I would also ask you to think carefully about the information you decide to put into the public domain. Although we will continue not to comment on specific information, I would ask you to think twice about what impact that information or speculation might have on the investigation if it is published or broadcast.

We do not want to undermine our prospects of providing Mr and Mrs McCann with answers in this tragic case.

Collectively we all need to think carefully about our actions in this case.

Yours sincerely

Mark Rowley

Why, it's almost as if the Gonzo supporters were trying to wreck the investigation!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 08, 2014 9:10 pm

Why, it's almost as if the Gonzo supporters were trying to wreck the investigation!

How very strange. Weren't we always hearing from the antis that they wanted an investigation especially by the PJ?

So what has changed?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 09, 2014 10:43 am

How the media hysteria is being fuelled:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6605-375.html

The English media get info from local PT sources, then the PT papers print it as though SY have briefed the press.

'Local PT sources' = Luckman getting bollox from dirtymac and co.

Again I ask, why are the Gonzo fan trying to wreck the reinvestigation?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 09, 2014 12:33 pm

The Met is doing a lot better than PJ.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 09, 2014 12:44 pm

Just ignore all the hot air and noise from the media, Pedro, at the end of the day, that doesn't actually count. Neither does the endless speculation and gossip from the McCann-haters.

It's what the Yard is doing that counts - and we don't actually know what that is. All we do know is that bad elements in Portugal are going to great lengths to wreck it. As I have no doubt the real police are aware.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 09, 2014 2:34 pm

I see the PJ are leaking info to the Portuguese media:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/05/pj-about-to-discard-english-police.html#comment-form

PJ about to discard English Police strongest lead

This is the firmly held position of the team of inspectors from the North Directorate of the PJ who has reviewed the investigation process that was archived in 2008.

I hope whichever Porto police officer that has been talking to JdN is going to be sacked, after all the noise about the Evil Brits.

Unless, of course, the reporter made the whole thing up, as they are prone to do?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 09, 2014 2:36 pm

Morais does have 'previous' for that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 09, 2014 2:39 pm

Yes, who can forget Morais inventing the 'book burning' story? Or having to publically grovel to Isabel Duarte for telling a pack of lies about her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri May 09, 2014 2:46 pm

Oh yes. Look who her ex was. He also had previous...... Eek 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri May 09, 2014 10:30 pm

bb1, I agree with you:

"Just ignore all the hot air and noise from the media, Pedro, at the end of the day, that doesn't actually count. Neither does the endless speculation and gossip from the McCann-haters.

It's what the Yard is doing that counts - and we don't actually know what that is. All we do know is that bad elements in Portugal are going to great lengths to wreck it. As I have no doubt the real police are aware."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 10, 2014 9:32 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post230908.html#p230908

Quote-

it's judicial secrecy all over again - it was a nonsense the first time and is a nonsense now.

this time we know better - it is just a few mouthpieces making stuff up for the Portuguese press.

Yup. And they've been caught doing it. I expect it's dawned on the media -and the real police - just who has been trying to meddle with the investigate and spread disinformation.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 10, 2014 9:41 pm

They should take them to task.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 11:57 am

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/05/11/revelations-in-search-for-maddie-mccann/

But a former senior detective, based in Spain, who doesn’t want to be named, told the Olive Press that he believes the operation has been planned for a very long time.

Not like dirtymac to be so shy. He wasn't shy when he was shutterlifting with Bushmeat Brown.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 12:08 pm

And Madeleine's FB page is being attacked by pro-Amaral trolls again. Shocking, but not surprising from those low-lives.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 12:17 pm

The 'anonymous ex-police officer' dirtymac demonstrates how easy it is to lift the 5A shutters from the outside:

More troublemaking from Team Gonzo Shutters-profilerpatb

He never mentions that when he's spinning a line to the ex-pat media.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 12:20 pm

Excellent points:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6605-450.html

Snipped-

He wasn't a detective. Didn't even know the basic regulations about interviewing suspects.

Be interesting to see what a good investigative reporter would find out about him.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 11, 2014 2:21 pm

The Olive Press was the first newspaper on the scene following her disappearance.

Editor Jon Clarke was asked to cover the story by The Daily Mail, Sun and Mirror, while they scrambled to send their own reporters out.
Some of the paper’s key findings was the level of slackness surrounding the initial search.

Numerous people, including neighbour and former suspect Robert Murat, were able to traipse around the crime scene unimpeded, while sniffer dogs did not even arrive until around 4pm the following day.

Incredibly on the morning after her disappearance, workmen were even allowed to continue digging up a trench in the road right outside her rental home.

It soon emerged that none of the cameras on the motorway to Spain, where it was believed Maddie could have been taken, were working.

“The whole operation was a complete shambles from the beginning,” explains Clarke. “To say the police were half asleep would be an under-statement.”

So the Olive Press has set out obvious facts about the original investigation too. Well done Gonc. You have not made the grade.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 11, 2014 2:41 pm

bb1 wrote:Excellent points:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6605-450.html

Snipped-

He wasn't a detective. Didn't even know the basic regulations about interviewing suspects.

Be interesting to see what a good investigative reporter would find out about him.

Very good points. There do seem to be many things that don't seem right about Petey. Incompetence comes in many packages.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 4:41 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/well-what-do-you-know-peter-macloud.html

Let's hope the media pick up on the 'retired policeman's' thoughts on other matters.

Mind you, he's really good at shutter-lifting:

More troublemaking from Team Gonzo Open_s12
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 11, 2014 4:48 pm

thumbsup Tony. Will never forget Petey and the shutters.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 7:32 pm

Good comment:

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/05/11/revelations-in-search-for-maddie-mccann/

Callie
MAY 11TH, 2014 4:58 PM
Your commenter PM is of course the ‘ex detective’ mentioned in the above article, which very many of the people following the case are well aware of. I think it’s time you gave his views less air time, because he is anything but a dispassionate observer. The Olive Press is sullying its reputation for fair and unbiased journalism by using him as a source as he is known for his extremely biased views on all things McCann.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Dirtymac's sh*t-stirring and attention-seeking also being discussed here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post231143.html#p231143
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 11, 2014 7:40 pm

Wendy Rowlands
46 mins
i wrote a comment on the official site look what i got back
[pitchforking redacted]

Amaral supporting numty boasting about trolling Madeleine's FB page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next