JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown

Post  Lamplighter Fri May 23, 2014 4:10 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah, but isn't this precisely why Goering was perhaps the most dangerous Nazis of all? He did have some strange ability to charm people, and playing the buffoon hid what he really was?
Sure, he had charisma but it didn't seem to work with Hitler who was, let's remember, Der Fuher. And after 1940 Göring was sidelined as Himmler rose to be the ultimate Nazi after Hitler. The anti-semitism rife in Germany then was nothing new, it had been a major thing long before the Nazis. It was the RC Church who insisted the Jews killed Christ, when in fact it was the Romans. History was rewritten at the time the Holy Roman Emperor had decided to convert his people to Christianity, Can't have the Romans tainted with deicide, so they changed the story round to incriminate the Jews in Christ's death. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 Empty Re: More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown

Post  Sabot Fri May 23, 2014 4:38 pm

This is true, LL. And things still haven't changed much.

Many years ago my eldest son came home from school at the age of six and informed me that the Jews killed Jesus Christ. In shock and horror I told him that it just wasn't true. But to my shame I didn't actually do anything about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 9:39 am

Just out of interest, I looked up Göring's daughter Edda, his only child, and found that she never talks or gives interviews on ths Nazi period merely saying that she has fond memories of a loving and caring father, whereas Himmler's daughter, Gudrun, has never renounced the Nazi ideology and has repeatedly sought to justify the actions of her father, relative to the context of his time. People who know her say that Gudrun has created a "golden image" of her father.  She is high up in the Stille Hilfe organisation, which supports all Nazi refugees and those convicted or accusxed of war crimes.  Just a snippet of history for you.  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 11:55 am

I am sure I've seen Goering's daughter give one short interview, LL, it was on a documentary about the children of the leading nazis. She was a bit of a poor soul, had had herself sterilized so she couldn't carry the line on?

It was a striking contrast with Manfred Rommel, and his service to modern Germany, and the regard in which he is held.

I do recall Himmler's daughter was on too, nasty bit of work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 12:23 pm

Erwin Rimmel was arevered soldier and died for his connection with the Ju;y Plot. His son Masnfred, who died last year was loved because of his father as well as his own life. he had one child, Catherine. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 12:38 pm

Speer's the one that always fascinates me, LL. Holding the position he did, being at the heart of the monster, the mea culpa at Nuremberg, serving the jail sentence - then completely reinventing himself as a media star and dying in comfort in London in bed with his girlfriend. And being there to do interviews for the the BBC.

It's actually pretty awesome, in a twisted sort of way - I have never been convinced by his protestations of ignorance.
If ever the Devil looked after his own, it was with Speer.

Albert jr seems to be doing very well for himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 24, 2014 1:07 pm

The Wannasee Conference film, call "Conspiracy" is still one of my favourite watches, if you can call it a favourite.
Utterly chilling in it's ordinariness, and so well casted.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 1:18 pm

Speer is a fascinating character, started off as Hitler's adrchitect, [roducing blueprints for Berlin to be turned into Germania, the new capital of the Thousand Year Reich. Then he became Minister ofb Armaments. At the end of the war he disobeyed Hitler's orders to destroy every part of Germany as he considered the German people did not deserve to exist, he blamed them for the imminent loss of the war. This defiance was one of the reasons why Speer was imprisoned, not executed, rather like Hess who was in prison in Scotland for most of the war. he also was allowed to live. Speer was found guilty of using forced labor in the munitions factories and knowing some of what was going on, but was cleared of implication in the Holocaust, LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 1:35 pm

Sorry guys, don't mean to bore you with being repetitious but so we can get to what these brutes were like I will re-tell the story of my dear friend's cousin from Argentina.  

We had lunch together at the commissary at work.  My friend had told me the story ahead of time which came as a shock and it was a don't talk about it thing.   Anyway her cousin was now obviously older, still beautiful with blonde hair and blue eyes and a lovely smile.  I found myself transfixed by the grey numbers on her wrist.  I asked her if she had ever thought of having the numbers taken off as I couldn't imagine how it felt for her.   She told me no because it was the only link she had left with her family.  I remember how, upon hearing that it, was impossible to hold back the tears and we were all sobbing, which turned out to be a good thing.

Goebbels had taken a fancy to her because of her looks when she arrived at the camp.  She was 15 and he continuously raped her in the camp.  He frequently told her that what she was doing was the only thing that saved her family from death.  She was obviously deeply repulsed by the monster.  One night in the middle of another rape he told her that all her family were dead.  

Her family included her parents, grandparents, siblings and a couple of aunts uncles and cousins.  

Now, for Brown to openly discuss her connections to the Nazis shows her stupidity and utter contempt for what happened.  I cannot believe that she is Jewish either because of the above.  Jewish people talk about certain things in a certain way and it was not how she did.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 1:51 pm

Quite, Lily. I am rather in agreement with those that felt that summary execution was all the ringleaders deserved, I loathe Nazis, past and present.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 1:53 pm

Dear lily, I know first hand what they were like, I won't sicken anyone by describing how my great uncles and aunt were returned to our family, let it suffice that my grandfather never really recovered from opening the boxes the reains were in. He swore then that he would move heaven and hell to help rid Austria and the world of them. I know he hid Jews in our family flat and managed to save I think five families. I think what really got to him was a dreadful thought that Hitler was born an Austrian. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 2:08 pm

LL, I know you do.  hug hug  Bless him for doing what he did because that meant the world to those people.  hug 

Austria is so beautiful and when I have visited, at some point or another, I think about that barsteward. What a horrible shame for the Austrian people and country.

Bonny, yes. That was the fitting end to them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 24, 2014 2:16 pm

Luckily for us Austrians, Hitler took German nationality to be able to become Chancellor of the Reich, so most people equate him as being German. As the era recedes further into the past, his original nationality is already forgotten except by those researching the Nazis. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 2:32 pm

Glad to know that LL.  hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 24, 2014 5:20 pm

This is why I loathe Nazis, whether the originals or neo:

http://news.sky.com/story/1268343/three-killed-in-shooting-near-jewish-museum

Three people have been killed and another seriously injured in a shooting outside the Jewish Museum in Brussels.

Belgian Interior Minister Joelle Milquet has tweeted to say he believes it was an "anti-semitic attack".

Two women and a man are thought to have been killed.

Sky's Robert Nisbet said a local website quoted witnesses as saying an Audi drove up to the museum and two men got out and began firing indiscriminately at passers-by.

They then got back into the car and drove off, La Libre newspaper said on its website.

Belgian Foreign Minister Didier Reynders heard shots and arrived at the scene moments later to find bodies on the ground.

"I am shocked by the murders committed at the Jewish museum, I am thinking of the victims I saw there and their families," he wrote on Twitter.

Police have closed off the area, and a number of ambulances are at the scene.

A Jewish community leader, Joel Rubinfeld, told AFP it clearly "is a terrorist act" and the result of "a climate of hate".

Nisbet said there are reports one person is in custody.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 24, 2014 5:27 pm

There will always be evil scum who walk this earth Bonny. We see some too.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 26, 2014 10:03 pm

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h
@k1482 @AdirenM @ProfilerPatB ~ quite sober lass. Remember Goering the Luftwaffe Colonel? He liked little girls too! Oh dear! #mccann

Jencalo_Amoral ‏@TheJENReturns 3h
@k1482 @AdirenM @ProfilerPatB ~ oh hold on didn't Hitler promote him the Field Marshall or Air Chief Marshall or something? Evil men #mccann

More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 Th_thmuttly
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon May 26, 2014 11:50 pm

biggrin biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 27, 2014 3:18 pm

Pat Brown said...

I am not saying it isn't great that these forums are online: they helped me greatly with research and meeting people; the groups helped me meet Toney and Goncalo and my trip to Portugal is still a highlight in my career for all the wonderful people I met, stayed with, and assisted with research and investigation
.......blah blah blah blah blah......

She's an even bigger failure than we realised. Well, she must be, if her Ghoul Tour of the Algarve with Pete the Shutterlifter, and a meeting with a convicted perjurer, is the highlight of her career.

It must really suck being Bushmeat. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 27, 2014 6:03 pm

for all the wonderful people I met, stayed with, and assisted with research and investigation.

Hilarious. That's something she is not known for.  rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 27, 2014 7:34 pm

I think we need to be a bit careful here. There is absolutely no proof that Pretendy Pete is a Shirt Lifter.
At least, not as far as I know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 27, 2014 7:40 pm

Not shirt, Sabot, Heavens to Betsy, perish the very thought! SHUTTER-LIFTER!

More stupidity from Bushmeat Brown - Page 2 Open_s10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Ha, ha, ha. Got ya.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 27, 2014 7:57 pm

You just wanted to trick me into posting the pic of pretendypete showing HOW EASY IT IS TO RAISE THE SHUTTERS OF 5A FROM THE OUTSIDE, didn't you?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

the insane freak aka brown again.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next