JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories

+3
lily
rhodes
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories Empty Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:46 am

The Gonzo fan club is barely able to type this morning, due to their prurient excitement over tabloid stories like this:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/381780/Madeleine-McCann-Police-Portugal-begin-digging

Madeleine McCann: Police seal off scrubland to begin digging
POLICE investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have sealed off a large area of scrubland as they prepare to dig in Praia da Luz.

Portuguese police officers with dogs and at least four vehicles have been stationed on a mound to the west of the Algarve resort since early this morning.

The site is close to where a man was reportedly seen carrying a sleeping girl in pink pyjamas the night the then three-year-old vanished, seven years ago.

Despite a Europe-wide TV appeal to the trace the man, and the issuing of an e-fit, he has not been identified and remains the British police's prime suspect.

Police are expected to use a "ground penetrating radar" to search the area, looking for disturbed earth.

The development marks a significant new phase of the investigation into Maddie's disappearance while she was on holiday with her parents in 2007.

The area is to be searched at the request of the Metropolitan Police who have also made similar requests for two other Portuguese locations to also be dug up.

The area is reported to be surrounded by flats and villas, many of them holiday properties.

The land, which had been earmarked for development, is now fenced off but was an open area on the night that Maddie vanished.

Kate and Gerry McCann have not travelled to Portugal but will be kept up to date with any developments.

Former Metropolitan Police search adviser Keith Farquharson told Sky News: "They wouldn't just be identifying that part by plucking it out of thin air they have obviously got hard information and the evidence trail is leading to that particular area."

A 77-year-old man who has lived near the area of scrubland for 13 years told the BBC the latest search was "ridiculous".

"The police have been here before," said the man, who did not want to be named.

"We all helped search this area three or four days after it [Madeleine's disappearance] happened.

"I walk my dog every day and no one was digging holes."

Working alongside Portuguese police, the Metropolitan Police are giving out very sparse details about the new phase of the investigation or how long it is expected to last.

Nothing the McCann-haters enjoy more than speculating about dead children!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories Empty Re: Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:49 am

And Murat's mother is worried about tourist money:

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/381758/Mother-of-ex-Madeleine-McCann-suspect-welcomes-Brit-Police-s-dig

'Come and dig up my garden' says mother of cleared Maddie suspect
A MUM whose son was cleared as a suspect in Madeleine McCann’s disappearance welcomed the new police search.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 2nd June 2014

Jenny Murat told British detectives: “Come and dig up my garden if you think it will help your search.”

Her son Robert Murat, 40, has been probed then eliminated as an official suspect – or arguido – by Portuguese police.

She added: “They won’t find a thing but if they need to do it as part of their investigation they’re welcome.

“That poor girl’s parents need some answers after seven years.”

British ex-pat Jenny, 78, lives just 100 yards away from the holiday flat in Portugal’s Praia da Luz where Maddie vanished. She said Scotland Yard had not been in contact yet.

She was speaking as British and Portuguese police prepare to dig up parts of the resort.

She added: “I’ve had it all before when my son Robert was living here and now I’m thinking: ‘Not again.’

“But if it helps police rule out a certain scenario, let it be. We’ve got nothing to hide.”

She added: “I’ve been away in England for a while but I’m home now and my garden’s overgrown and full of weeds.”

She said police had originally searched her home and garden in July 2007, just two months after the then three-year-old vanished as her parents dined nearby. She said: “I remember it only too well.

“There were six policemen with sniffer dogs all over the place.”

She insists the new dig will anger locals adding: “They feel it could ruin our tourism industry.”

Are none of the ex-pats capable of emotion about something besides parting tourists from their money?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories Empty Re: Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:51 am

RETURN OF THE KING ‏@hondo1650
@CaroleShooter @DRobertPrice Sit back and watch the greatest #McCann show on earth Carole.

See? It's just entertainment to these bottom-feeding scum.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:15 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6708.html

It is disgusting that this man is allowed to continue telling his lies about Calpol, tennis bags, missing blankets and bodily fluids supported by Britain's conspiraloony community. The latter should be rounded up and made to clean up the streets wearing irange jumpsuits with "Victim troll" emblazoned across the back...

Today's spewings from the Gonzo fangirlz and boyz is unspeakable; those who get excited about the possibility of children being dead should be separated from normal, decent people, as they clearly have worms in their heads.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:28 pm

Hounder:

Praia wrote:
I just called a close friend in Luz who has a business there and they are so angry. Clients have been cancelling rentals for this Summer even up to September because of all the negative media coverage.
How can one family cause so much grief for so many innocent people???

These days we always park down from the search area and when we were walking beside the cordoned off area last week I thought to myself well that is one area that would have been impossible to hide the signs of digging and hiding of evidence.

I am 90% sure Madeleine's body was hidden outside the village but still close by.

As all the locals, especially expats, seem to care about is getting ££££££££££££ from holiday-makers, it becomes increasingly hard to feel much sympathy for them.

Maybe if all the previous attacks on children hadn't been swept under the carpet so as not to scare off tourists and ££££££, none of this would be happening.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:21 pm

British officers investigating Madeleine McCann's disappearance have arrived to assist Portuguese police at a potential excavation site in Praia da Luz.

A team of Portuguese officers, some with dogs, and at least four vehicles have been stationed at an area of scrubland to the west of the town which was sealed off early this morning.

They are expected to be in the area for days and to use ground penetrating radar equipment to look for anomalies in the terrain which may merit further investigation by digging.

British police were seen unloading equipment from vans on a mound at the centre of the search area when they arrived at around 11.15am.

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories Mccann-latest-search-1-522x293

An area has been sealed off near the Ocean Club where the family stayed

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/1273546/madeleine-search-uk-cops-arrive-at-scrubland

If anything at all is found there, then Gonzo's incompetence is beyond staggering, and he deserves to end up in jail for gross dereliction of duty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 02, 2014 1:54 pm

Isn't that area where there was some kind of villa that had kids toys in it and had been hastily abandoned? A woman walking with a dog is ringing bells.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:24 pm

That rings a bell with me, too, Rhodes - was it Jenny Murat who drew attention to it? But like so much else, Gonzo never checked it out?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:27 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27664401

Madeleine McCann search causes concerns in Praia da Luz
By Lauren Turner

For the McCann family, the latest search for evidence about their daughter's disappearance couldn't come soon enough. But some in the resort of Praia da Luz are frustrated by the timing.

It is the start of the summer season on the Algarve - its busiest period of the year by far.

Families and retired couples are heading from the UK to the resort of Praia da Luz - making the short journey from Faro Airport further along the coast.

Here, the population increases four-fold in the summer months, remaining popular for the same reasons it attracted the McCanns - it is compact, family-friendly and has activities to keep all ages occupied.

Children can be seen paddling in the waves and building sandcastles on the beach, all under the blazing sun.

But just up the hill a large area of scrubland has become a hive of activity with police officers inside a cordon and journalists outside.

The land is owned by a company belonging to one of Portugal's richest men and is a short distance from the centre of the village.

Many residents walking past it don't want to comment at all.

Those who do speak tend not to give their names - but express their fears about the effect the renewed attention on the search for missing Madeleine McCann will have on this tiny village that comes alive in the summer months.

A woman from Essex, one of many British people with a holiday home here, says: "We're all fed up with this. It's a nuisance at this time of year.

"All this attention had an effect before and now it will again. It's totally disruptive."

Another holidaymaker, from Newry, County Down, is here with her family, including her grandchildren, and has walked down to the search ground to show them what is happening.

She says: "My sympathies are with the McCann family - I met them in 2007.

"But I don't know what the police hope to achieve. It disturbs the village."

She also points out that in the hot weather, the ground will be very hard, making any searches potentially difficult.

One woman known as Nana, who has lived in the area for 15 years, feels so strongly that she walks up to the site on Rua 25 da Abril with a handmade placard bearing the words: "Dig up lies, not Luz".

"I'm very angry, frustrated, furious," she says.

"It has such a detrimental effect on Luz locally, for tourism.

"People live off tourism. Luz is suffering and that's why I'm angry."

The police activity is happening now because Portuguese authorities recently accepted a Metropolitan Police request to search the area of scrubland near where Madeleine, then three years old, went missing in 2007.

Gerry McCann, Madeleine's father, has expressed his family's gratitude that the Metropolitan Police team had moved on to a "very active" phase in its investigation.

But local mayor Victor Mata wants to know why the search is happening at precisely the wrong time for the tourism industry.

Sitting in his office, almost within sight of the cordoned off area, he says through a translator: "The next three months are when the entire village earns its keep.

"The timing couldn't be worse. Summer essentially starts today.

"The people of Luz are not against the searches for Madeleine but seeing as it's been seven years, they would have appreciated it if they could have started in a few months' time."

He says he personally has heard of several British families cancelling their trips in recent days, having seen the media reports about the searches.

"They've decided to go somewhere else because of this," he says.

"Luz is losing out."

As well as being put off by the police activity, holidaymakers may also be staying away because of the number of press congregating here, with one hotel saying a booking had been cancelled for that very reason.

Despite the resort's desire to move on from the tragedy of missing Madeleine, it seems a hard task.

At the beach, a family buying ice creams comment on having seen a television film crew and discuss the search amongst themselves.

And at the Ocean Club, two women in beachwear slow down as they approach apartment 5a, where the McCanns were staying when Madeleine vanished.

In the church that overlooks the bustling beach, a sanctuary away from the heat and noise outside its doors, a middle-aged woman lights a candle inside.

It joins four other flames burning, each a silent act of remembrance.

It is here that Kate McCann says she still seeks solace on her visits back to the resort, drawn to the area she last saw her daughter.

This next stage of the investigation is focused on trying to provide the answers she still needs.

And closure is also what the people of Praia da Luz want - disruptive as this latest development must be.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:30 pm

A woman from Essex, one of many British people with a holiday home here, says: "We're all fed up with this. It's a nuisance at this time of year.

"All this attention had an effect before and now it will again. It's totally disruptive."

Oh, diddums.  Rolling Eyes 

One woman known as Nana, who has lived in the area for 15 years, feels so strongly that she walks up to the site on Rua 25 da Abril with a handmade placard bearing the words: "Dig up lies, not Luz".

Wonder which hate site that one's on?

Has it ever occurred to these heartless creatures that people might just start staying away - especially if they have children - because so much has been swept under the carpet? Like previous attacks on British children?

But hey, what does that matter? Got to keep those €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ rolling in!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:33 pm

I've had a look on my google earth and I've pinned it with  but I can't remember much more about it.

Hater Ghouls in raptures over 'digging' stories Villa_12
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:34 pm

they sure are something else when it comes to heartless ghouls aren't they?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:36 pm

Absolutely sickening - if you knew nothing about PDL beyond what they are saying, you'd never want to set foot in the place.

Why are they whining, anyway? I have no doubt the rubbernecking news crews will be spending far more money in the area than tourists ever would. Unless the locals are scared the news crews will find out a few things they'd rather keep between Local People?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

I hope the media are restrained enough not to screw up the search with their nosiness. It's taken an awful long time for Brits to be on the ground properly investigating and it would be terrible if that was put in jeopardy for the sake of a "scoop".

Maybe that is why Tom Parmenter is there instead of Brunty for Sky News.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:46 pm

bb1 wrote:A woman from Essex, one of many British people with a holiday home here, says: "We're all fed up with this. It's a nuisance at this time of year.

Oh, diddums.  Rolling Eyes 

Wonder which hate site that one's on?

Has it ever occurred to these heartless creatures that people might just start staying away - especially if they have children - because so much has been swept under the carpet? Like previous attacks on British children?

But hey, what does that matter? Got to keep those €€€€€€€€€€€€€€ rolling in!

It's always good to blame anyone other than the perpetrator of crimes. Ditto incompetent and corrupt cops.

Maybe the Met wanted to do this several weeks ago but there were delays.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:48 pm

Parmenter seems much more sensible than Brunt:

Search Will Follow 'Tried And Tested' Method
Updated: 7:35am UK, Monday 02 June 2014

By Tom Parmenter, Sky News Correspondent, in Praia da Luz

The new searches in Praia Da Luz by police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCannn will follow tried and tested principles.

Former Metropolitan Police search adviser Keith Farquharson explained to Sky News how the teams will work to try to narrow down the search.

He said: "The investigation team will have done their background work on where they think their suspect will have gone once they had decamped from the scene.

"They will fit that around the profile of the mosst likely deposition sites for the body, if that is the case.

"They will involve a search adviser who will put together the search plan - then they advise the senior investigating officer that you need to fly over the areas that you want to search.

"It will then be analysed to see if there is any ground disturbance or any anomalies from looking down from the air.

"The area will be properly mapped with GPS coordinates for each one of those sites.

"Those areas will then be broken into smaller areas or chunks of land, which will be easier to search.

"Then you would send in the ground penetrating radar which will look for anomalies.

"It will show anomalies within the earth structure but it won't show a skeleton like an X-ray would - it would just show the anomaly in the ground.

"So that would have to be investigated and the best way to do that initially is victim recovery dogs and the methods they use.

"Once they have been through, if they don't find anything then it is decision time for the senior investigating officer - do they want all of those sites dug and physically searched?

"The searching can then be physically done by humans or digging machines can be brought in.

"When you have finished it, whether or not you have found a body or deposition site, you have got to be able to say hand on heart to the senior investigating officer either 'we have found what we have been looking for, and we have recovered it properly and we haven't compromised any evidence'.

"Or, 'we haven't found it and it definitely isn't there,' which is almost as useful because you are discounting part of that land from that part of the investigation."

Brunt is, IMO, a liability in high-profile cases. It's not just in the McCann case that he's spouted hot air and nonsense from Sauces, he's done it in a good few others and put absolute garbage in the public domain. Sadly, fools cling to his every word cos, well, it's good old Brunty, innit?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 pm

exactly Bonnie!

Maybe the Met asked for Brunty NOT to be allowed to go. He has got a habit of talking utter dross, especially when he's doing a live broadcast.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:58 pm

A much better assessment actually, Bonny.

Oh, but I do find a problem. He didn't discuss what the cost of the very expensive helicopter was. How much an hour and stick in a bogus figure. blah blah blah.  biggrin 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm

the costs will be payed by Scotland Yard.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:51 pm

in my opinion, nothing will be found.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:52 pm

The taxpayers actually, pedro.

ETA: It would be great if something was that helped further the investigation.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:57 pm

If anything is found, then the incompetence of the first investigation under Gonzo is off the scale for incompetence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

You bet, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:30 pm

A fine collection of ranting, raving, and gibberish from the numties:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic5357-475.html

Re: HiDeHo is a very sick woman
PostPosted by Alibongo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:49 pm

How is it possible to be stupid, ghoulish AND gullible all at once?  rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:55 pm

Julie Day It would depends what the remains consisted of. If it was a poison and hair remained there could be traces as hair continues to grow after death. If impact then it may show on bones. If purely something to the flesh it would be harder to identify with only bones but there are methods to pick up the tiniest of things. Ps im a biologist so know a bit (but not alot) about these things. Im mainly dna

Yes, and I'm an astronaut. Where do they get this sh*te from - and who (besides themselves) do they think they're fooling?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next